It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the next terror attack occur?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: matafuchs

Since the islam terrorists are cowards-I'm guessing another gun free zone filled with unarmed civilians.

Oh-and the traitors in our gov will lie and blame it on white males. (like what happened with the gay bar shooting)

Actually, they will blame it on the weapons used. The perps will be Democraps and thus cannot be blamed. The lame stream media will scream that the problem are guns, guns, guns!!! White males are screwed and not in a good way...

Neither is that a good answer. White males will not be blamed. Making up funny names for people or political parties shows your level of maturity.
The term 'lamestream media' is outdated and not all of the mainstream media says that.
edit on 26-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Wherever there is a true muslim doing Muhammeds bidding.

OMG. Anything for stars.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The war on terror is so very orchestrated by war profiteers...they can strike anywhere that proves politically expedient. It's hard to say where they will strike next.

I'll go with England or Scotland. The war profiteers will want to sabotage the Brexit vote and kill two birds with one stone.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: WombRaider69

I think you means Saudi's GIP.

Enough trolling.

You too, anything for stars. Israeli/Saudi Arabia, do any of us know what either of them do?

I didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

You only feel like you need guns because every other mudda fudda has a gun too. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

You know, I have always thought that looking may possibly cause you to be placed upon it.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Why? Because it is the truth?

The left has been apologizing/kissing the rear ends of isis-all it got them is a club full of dead gay leftists.

link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: NightFlight

You only feel like you need guns because every other mudda fudda has a gun too. Just my opinion.

Every other who?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Why? Because it is the truth?

The left has been apologizing/kissing the rear ends of isis-all it got them is a club full of dead gay leftists.

That is in fact NOT true. None of what you said is true nor can you show it to be true.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Where will the next terror attack occur?

California has already been done.

New York has already been done.

Washington DC has already been done.

Florida was just done.

Texas was already done.

So east coast,and west coast already covered.

Somewhere in middle America.

Army bases have have been done,gay night clubs have been done.

Schools and theatres are in the news too much.

My guess is a mall in either Ohio,Illinois,Missouri or Kansas.

If you're gonna go there, why not the Mall of America in Minnesota? It fits your scenario perfectly. Plus the name

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I meant the rest of America, I'm sure there are some who don't own a gun, or you could own nine like that white woman who just shot her two daughters dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

FWIW or not . . . just reading the thread title/headline

I had an inner impression . . . somewhere in the Western USA.

Time will tell.

BTW, I think your observations are spot on.

The traitorous PTB and their jerks for stooges deserve . . . the fitting punishment of those guilty of high treason.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: WombRaider69

I think you means Saudi's GIP.

Enough trolling.

You too, anything for stars. Israeli/Saudi Arabia, do any of us know what either of them do?

I didn't think so.

Some of us actually DO.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls, came only one day after the embattled Damascus regime was battered by the loss of four of President Bashar Assad's most important security chiefs in a bombing inside the heavily guarded national security headquarters.

GIP

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[76]

en.wikipedia.org...

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, IPA /ˈaɪsᵻl/), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria[note 1] (ISIS, /ˈaɪsᵻs/),[31] and by its Arabic language acronym Daesh (داعش‎ dāʿish, IPA: [ˈdaːʕiʃ]),[32][33] is a Salafi jihadist militant group that follows an Islamic fundamentalist, Wahhabi doctrine of Sunni Islam.[34

en.wikipedia.org...

That ain't trolling.

Mossad ain't got JACKSNIP to do with anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Uhhhhhhhh . . .

I don't know how much the current gay imposter in the WH has been kissing

the Muslim Brotherhood et al HE HAS INSTALLED AS STAFF IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN A BRAZEN ACT OF TREASON . . .

but on the whole . . . I think the assertion has more merit than your post.

Kind of like the pants suit's bed mate . . . Muslim Brother hood champion Huma

Is there anyone in the upper levels of power in D.C.

NOT SLEEPING LITERALLY WITH THE ENEMY?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service = ISIS

Isn't that why they changed it to ISIL ?

Who says ISIS anymore?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

There are specific reasons to say ISIS and ISIL. ISIL does not recognize a Jewish state. I think this is why Obama and others constantly say that.

There is a threat. It is real. There is a network in the US and it is not disgruntled employees or gay revenge. Be vigilant. I am hoping we can all get through the 4th safe and sound.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Muslim brotherhood,isis,isil-all just different names for the military arm of islam.

Unfortunately,however,it has become "fashionable" "trendy" for people to never admit it and just keep the lies going. Lies like "religion of peace" or "hands up don't shoot",etc,etc...

All lies coming from the same group of leftist traitors.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

INDEED!

With such arrogant evil doers and regimes proudly broadcasting their values, intentions, strategies, goals and deeds, it's not exactly rocket science to figure out the blatant basics.

Sheesh.

Again . . . like the Jews FINALLY waking up as they realized it was not water coming out of the shower heads . . . vast numbers of clueless sheeple will not wake-up until their heads are inserted under the Guillotines or the Muslim blade.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
WORTH REPEATING:

Muslim brotherhood,isis,isil-all just different names for the military arm of islam.

Unfortunately,however,it has become "fashionable" "trendy" for people to never admit it and just keep the lies going. Lies like "religion of peace" or "hands up don't shoot",etc,etc...

All lies coming from the same group of leftist traitors

Of course, those who WILL NOT see will remain blind.

I can see them now . . . fawningly rushing to the Jihadi's with flowers in hand . . . exclaiming and exalting about their egalitarian PC niceness toward those with dripping blood-lust. . . . just before the dripping sword slices the heads of such clueless ones off into the dust of history.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think you are likely right.

I think the 4th of July or just before or just after are highly likely to be prime considerations of the Jihadi's . . . for insult and for effect.

They love both to insult and the dramatic effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join