It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSB raids 14 Scientology offices in Russia in money laundering probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
depositphotos.com...

One by one by one till the keystone stick is pulled and the entire house of cards TPTB have built over CENTURIES collapses.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Not sure how Scientology qualifies as The Powers The Be considering it was founded by a subpar science fiction writer.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cthulhu is all I understood in that sentence.

He said, Owa Tagoo Siam.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh.

I am sofa-king-we-Todd-it that I didn't even notice.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

FSB raids 14 Scientology offices in Russia in money laundering probe

How ironic after this...

Panama Papers: Putin associates linked to 'money laundering'

www.bbc.com...

I I guess money laundering is okay in Russia as long as you are an associate of Putin.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Lol....the Jehovah Witnesses were started by a couple of drunks...lol...because TPTB always use mallable people to catalyse their evil methods....lol.

The JWs original doctrine included the directions to Gods home planet...did you know that???....lol.....they think they will be tasked with cleaning up after Armageddon....lol....because they plan on being here and their leaders understand MANIFESTATION.

The LDS Church ...their story is kinda the same but different...lol....their leader was led to some special plates buried in the ground by an alien...lol...they are storing food and guns because THEY plan on being here post event and their leaders understand MANIFESTATION....and again their leaders are originally connected to people from other planets.

Now why do you think other major religons tell their followers to relax and let themselves be taken into the arms of their God to accept their end as Rapture?

Its called the power of manifestation ......we are GOD....each one of us....we MANIFEST OUR REALITY.....but no one wants us to understand this.....HOWEVER as we can see the MAJOR DOCTRINES DO IN FACT SUPPORT ENDORSE AND PROPOGATE these sattelite religons which evolve from them......you see.....someone with primary knowledge is "allowing" billions of people to unwittingly..."of their own free will" PLAN TO NOT BE HERE .....allowing them to MANIFEST THEIR OWN UNDOING.

Remember these smaller belief systems were ALLOWED AND ENDORSED AND SUPPORTED by the major doctrines.Why?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, I've seen the Book of Mormon on Broadway and it was fantastic!

JK, I actually haven't seen it yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Still not seeing how Scientology is part of some grand conspiracy. It was started by a pathological liar with the expressly stated purpose of enriching himself due to the gullibility of the dupes who followed him.

Very cut and dry.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Scientology is simply one more spoke in TPTBs wheel of power and influence and fiscal generation....lol...NOBODY starts a religon....without permission from TPTB.... you might choose to parse the Scientologists in some different grouping....so be it...lol....but to me the reality is NO ONE RISES UP FISCALLY WITHOUT PERMISSION of TPTB.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...NOBODY starts a religon....without permission from TPTB....

Yeah, okay. I just started one right now. Wanna join?

In your everything is a conspiracy viewpoint nothing is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How ironic - you clever men failed to trap done by your own gubermint. Sorry but if you handle national security on Windows and Exchange ... I have no regrets. You are failed nation.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How ironic - you clever men failed to trap done by your own gubermint. Sorry but if you handle national security on Windows and Exchange ... I have no regrets. You are failed nation.

I'm sorry, but what are you going on about?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Operation Snow White was a pretty big conspiracy. It was the largest raid on an internal espionage group in US history to this date.

Did you see my other thread about Goldman Sachs & Scientology colluding to con prisoners out of a moral therapy session? That research was funded by one of the Koch brothers, also.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That was 20 years before they got their tax exempt status returned. I would say if the goal of that program were to have the church listed as a religion it was not very effective.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Lol that is a good point. There may not be any conspiracies of recent that hold the same tin foil status that some other conspiracies on this forum are written about.

Did you get the chance to see Going Clear yet? Forced abortions was pretty damning, too.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I saw it when it fist came out on HBO and it only reinforced what I already thought about this slimy group of people.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yes I agree but to be honest I thought they could have spent a little more time going into detail about Hubbard's connections to Aleister Crowley and his attempts with Jack Parsons to birth a moon child.

That probably deserves a documentary all to itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Yes I agree but to be honest I thought they could have spent a little more time going into detail about Hubbard's connections to Aleister Crowley and his attempts with Jack Parsons to birth a moon child.

That probably deserves a documentary all to itself.

Maybe they're saving that for "Going Clear Part 2: The Early Days"

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It would be entertaining but this was more about escape from inhumanity instead of the creation of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yea but everything I mentioned about Hubbard's life, pre-Dianetics, can be linked to the intent of the organization after its inception.

It is an important point to distinguish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join