It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict BRexit will NOT happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I don't think the globalist are just going to let them walk away scot free thats for sure.

Who do you think the "globalist's" are?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Central banking authorities.

Dark occultist in secret societies.

Massive conglomerates

And the people who control resources like energy and food

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And just how do you think they are capable of reversing a democratic vote that 51.9% of the population of a country that you don't live in, and know nothing about?

The official line from the EU is that now we have decided to leave they want us out sooner rather than later.....but you think we will remain?

The UK is no longer part of the EU.....17+ milion people have spoken, you're stupid conspiracy theory is just that....stupid! but go ahead believe what you want.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe just the opposite.

Look at how the Rothchilds earned their initial fortune.

-Let England think it lost against France.
-Buy the English stocks etc at pennies on the dollar.
-Reveal that England has won.
-Sell into the booming market.

This time:

-Let everyone think the remain camp is a shoe-in using your media assets. In fact drown everybody in a REMAIN message.
-Let them invest / bet accordingly. Sell into the trend while shorting on the truth.
-Reveal that EXIT has won. Crash everything. Buy in.

Financial power, if anything, was just consolidated further.

Soros got a smile on his face today. And he didn't even have to lie.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I always wonder what people mean when they throw out "major media not covering it"

Yeah, that's nice. Care to time stamp your sources or just posting information without addressing the context of what was posted. The vote passed and polls closed yesterday and all night long I was watching/reading reactions, across social-media, alt-news sites, blogs, etc-and the world markets were responding, yet major news hadn't taken a stance and there was very little coverage in comparison.

Remember, we are talking about billions of dollars of media power vs mostly personal opinions and personal commentary.

I was watching it unfold and get reported as it was happening, and the major networks appeared to be hesitating, or putting out the same talking points (which is pretty standard these days) but there definitely appeared to be hesitation, as if they needed clearance to speak on it.

It was not on the leaderboards of many news site at the time.

EXAMPLE: Guardian-USA Today-Reuters = 3,4,5 hours ago respectively. Current Time: UTC 02:00

Barons Blogs 8 Hours ago - Current Time UTC 0200

Local Detroit News Coverage 18 Hours Ago - Current Time 0200

Inquisitr - 18 hours ago. Current Time UTC 0200

Now check the headlines:

Brexit US Election Impact - TIME

Brexit Donald Trump - Guardian

Brexit & Trump - CNBC

Brexit & Trump - Globe and Mail

Brexit & US Election - Bloomberg

Brexit & Presidential Race - Reuters

Brexit & Trump's Comments - WSJ

Brexit & Prez Election - Huff post.

---------

Right. They are totally covering the issue. In whatever way it suits their political agenda.
edit on 24-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: awareness10

Yes, like suicidal pigs plunging themselves into the sea, one after another, after another..

It's Beautiful!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yes, like suicidal pigs plunging themselves into the sea, one after another, after another..

Um. You mean lemmings?

That's a myth. Created by Disney.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Um. You mean lemmings?

That's a myth. Created by Disney.

By chasing the poor little things over a cliff.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
I bet they used whips.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I bet they used whips.

Evil, Spiked, electric, Disney whips.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's not easy being a lemming wrangler.
Not easy.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
After todays high court ruling I predict that you are right.

The thing that is wrankling with me is the comments on various UK newspapers from people who voted to remain - "YEAH - GREAT - take that you uneducated Brexit thickos" - etc.

Well those comments show that it's the people like them who voted remain who are the thick ones, because this now is not about remain or leave, it's about whether we actually live in a democracy or not.

To cheer on the destruction of any illusion even of democracy is like being a slave and cheering on your own enslavement.

Imagine if the EU keeps on pushing East trying to take more former Soviet countries, puching the borders of Russia, and if Hillary starts turning the screws once she is inevitably elected.

We'll be at war with Russia, and those same idiots who have just given their permission for the state and establishment to over-rule the wishes of the people - their wishes - will be the ones who are going to be sent to fight and die.

They'll take to the streets to protest like they did against Iraq (when they were similarly ignored), and they'll moan about their freedoms, and democracy and all the rest.

But when they want to look for someone to blame for their predicament they only need to look into a mirror, because they have just enabled their own enslavement and the removal of any rights they mistakenly believed they had.

Cheering on because you've thrown away your rights to win a pyrrhic victory is moronic beyond words, and it is something that is now going to come back and bite all of us, and our children, and our grandchildren too.

We can now officially say that the will of the people is worth nothing, it means nothing, and like it or not you are ALL going to do exactly as you are told - whether you like it or not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join