It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict BRexit will NOT happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

omg...that's...the....errr...cutest thing ever

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I know it's a good thing which is why I don't believe its going to just happen that easily.

I realize why you would think that...I just dont think they can control it anymore. The opposition is strong...and was already knocking loudly on the walls in plenty of EU countries...the time is ripe it seems.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I've been waiting for the conservative movement to kick back in full force as a sort of pendulum swing against all the idiotic PC crap all of our countries have been doing while the west is totally under attack.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I think we should go and try the whole empire thing again....let Scotland leave then invade
take back Brittany from the French and maybe invade germany in the long run
I do feel we can take the world on at the moment lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Argyll

I'm glad that your offended that I'm pointing out that all stops will be pulled out in order to get you back into the EU.

But I'm not the one doing it, hate to burst you're bubble.

But this is only your opinion. I have seen quite a few people say that this is the end in just the last few hours. Originally I put it down to "conspiracy theories" but now...now I am wondering if there is not an agenda, some effort to negate all the hard decisions that the people of the UK have taken.

Let it be known though, that the decision has been taken! there is no going back. And we are all now, or soon will be, on the same page.

F*** those who want to ignore or rather change the reality. It is what it is!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I think we should go and try the whole empire thing again....let Scotland leave then invade
take back Brittany from the French and maybe invade germany in the long run
I do feel we can take the world on at the moment lol

LOOOL...easy there Johnny

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Everyone at work had a spring in their step (everyone voted out near me) and I heard young folk actually bigging up the uk and how we are free again.
National pride from 20 odd year olds never thought I would see the day.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I blushed as I posted it BUT IT HAD TO BE POSTED!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

I think at the very least the people of the UK are going to have to keep fighting. if they think the vote is the end of it they are wrong.

The people aren't wrong, we had a referendum...the majority won...it's called democracy.

This is the end of it, we are once more a sovereign nation......deal with it!

It's not a democracy until the right people win.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Everyone at work had a spring in their step (everyone voted out near me) and I heard young folk actually bigging up the uk and how we are free again.
National pride from 20 odd year olds never thought I would see the day.

Haha..I know what you mean...sadly I havent felt that way about my country. The pride is missing. We fought an independence war 25 years ago...only to immediately jump in to another "federation" ...and what's more, the other countries that fought with/against us also want to join EU (we need money...bad)...so we will again be together in a federation...under new master. Hundreds of thousands of people died...for freedom. We're pretty dumb monkeys.

And dont let me get started on the referendums. We voted something like 63% for joining EU...because they said there will be no pension payouts if we dont join. Live on TV. By a member of a govt.

Anyway...good luck to you guys. You have my support from my little corner.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Imagine being Cameron right now...the most hated man ever in world leadership. The guy who brought down 2 unions I bet If there are TPTB he will not be on their Xmas card list.
Oh well he shouldn't have done that thing with the pig...karma lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Blueracer

www.politico.com...

"We preferred a different outcome. And I imagine many of you here felt the same way," Biden said at Trinity College in Dublin. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The White House just Tweet that Biden said he believes the UK will stay in the EU regardless.

I won't be accepting your apology in the future for your snarky attitude because I'm tired of it.

Joe Biden? That's your salvation? *shakes head* He is a moron.

As for snarky, you have me beat. You start umpteen threads, some of which contradict previous threads you've started, and you are very condescending to people who disagree with you. That's worse than snarky.

Now run along and start another thread so you can meet your quota for the month.

Yup. Dude tees himself up pretty well with his illogical rants and contradictions; wait several hours - until some new prognostication comes along - and he'll provide you with a driver to annihilate any reason to take anything he says seriously.

Brexit is a done deal. The political autopsy is being carried out...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

the union losing most of the Nordics and very likely Greece, Italy, and Spain.

Probably true , because we never had Siësta .

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
The Leave Vote does seem to be at odds with every goal of the Globalist/NWO/Oligarchy. So it won't surprise me at all if those in positions of power flex some muscle and punish the British people, make an example out of them. Scare any other dissenters back in line.

Sabotage a successful transition to independence....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
wouldn't the evil old white men that control the world just have rigged the vote for a stay outcome ?

seems simpler

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't think the globalist are just going to let them walk away scot free thats for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Imagine being Cameron right now...the most hated man ever in world leadership. The guy who brought down 2 unions I bet If there are TPTB he will not be on their Xmas card list.
Oh well he shouldn't have done that thing with the pig...karma lol.

Indeed

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm glad that your offended that I'm pointing out that all stops will be pulled out in order to get you back into the EU.

But I'm not the one doing it, hate to burst you're bubble.

You don't offend me in the slightest mate!

We are OUT of the EU .....and we aren't going back!

My bubble is firmly intact!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It's not a democracy until the right people win.

Guess what?......the right people won!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join