It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict BRexit will NOT happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Making my stance official;

I predict something will change the outcome of Brexit.

The globalist will not let this happen without resistance. They will crash a market, cause hyper inflation or some other such economic reverberation and the talking heads on TV will blame it all on brexit until the entire world is begging for the UK to stay.

Watch your financial assets. Put them into something that retains it's value, buy gold.

Brussels says Brexit must happen quickly – however painful it must be

"In voting to leave the EU it’s vital to stress that there’s no need for haste, and as the Prime Minister has just said nothing will change in the short term except work will begin on how to extricate this country from the supranational system. As the Prime Minister has said there is no need to invoke Article 50," Mr Johnson said.

No way, not happening.

Brace for impact, I don't know if its going to come from the Middle East or what but this hampers the global agenda and they won't take it lying down.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ive been reading about this "Rule 50" and how it might take "years" for the actual exit to take place, if ever...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Right, it might take years. For the voters who voted to LEAVE, I think that many were serious leavers but that many more were just riding the wave of fun, of doing something different and when the scrunch comes to the British economy and when stringent measures are taken to make the seperation, those more light hearted voters will reverse their excitement and change their vote when the next vote is taken, preserving the illusion of democracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Leave Vote does seem to be at odds with every goal of the Globalist/NWO/Oligarchy. So it won't surprise me at all if those in positions of power flex some muscle and punish the British people, make an example out of them. Scare any other dissenters back in line.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Something is obviously weird about it. The vote went through with a 51.9% in favour and within hours all the world markets are crashing, yet the major media is not even covering it. Weeks before "predictions show UK will stay in the Union, encouraging investment and strength in the global markets" etc....

So we have the media, before it happened, basically saying it was going to fail, Brexit wouldn't happen, and the world was going to be better for it. Whoops, doesn't pass. Cameron immediately steps down, Europe supposedly in chaos, the world markets supposedly in chaos, all built around this "horrible" uncertainty of what's going to happen next.

The biggest thing is that the vote was only 1.9% difference. Meaning, if anything bad does happen, the media is going to place the blame in this awful scenario, squarely on the shoulders of the people who caused the 1.9% difference.

What's in store, or what's actually going to happen? Who knows... But it wouldn't surprise me if this is going to be used to 'make an example' of people who block globalization efforts. Brexit had a lot of momentum beforehand, I would've expected more than such a tiny split in the vote. And I doubt that the powers behind the European Union and globalization in general, couldn't have worked harder to ensure the vote wouldn't be stolen by such a small percentage.

If there was 60% or more in favour, it might be easier to swallow. A populist vote in that sense, with protests, sit-ins, speeches, grass roots lobbying, essentially a large scale movement, would be more believable. In that case I'd say it's a case of the people fighting back and using their voice.

In the case at hand though, it seems like a long play in some subversive effort to make the people look bad. I will call that now as a prediction. If in a years time nothing happened and UK is nicely split and the world is not imploding Ill publicly apologize for my delusion, if anyone cares to remind me.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I think we will leave. I think the die has been cast and that whatever we do now, a backwards step is almost impossible.

The fact that you fear the power of these globalists more than the power of a nation exercising its will is telling as I personally don't think they can override the will of a nation. And even though 48% didn't want to leave, a grand majority of those people, like myself, understand that we must be united now in our goals or all this was for nothing.

I am sure that there are enormous powers whose world has changed drastically today, but I also firmly believe that whatever is left of the UK after all the dust settles will still be a nation with a place in the world.

The globalist will not let this happen without resistance. They will crash a market, cause hyper inflation or some other such economic reverberation and the talking heads on TV will blame it all on brexit until the entire world is begging for the UK to stay.

If the UK was in such a position as to literally have the world begging it to stay...what would that say about the globalist elite? I know it would say to me that they ain't all that, and would mean extraordinary power for the UK if such a thing were to happen.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've never believed in NWO but I believe I contributed to it by voting for it .

This is the NWO were the people rule !
They have the caviar we are the cavalry !

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Give the markets a week and everything will be back to normal. It's really not a big deal to tell people to get lost we're tired of your crap. It's not like anybody is giving England any money

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You said this in another thread:

originally posted by: onequestion
Brexit is not happening I promise you. In fact it's coming to America soon.

You were wrong. Now you feel the need to start a thread saying that you were wrong but you weren't wrong? Trying to meet your quota?

It happened. Give it up.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

You were wrong. Now you feel the need to start a thread saying that you were wrong but you weren't wrong? Trying to meet your quota?

It happened. Give it up.

He's trying to pick his brains out of his bull#

Tricky when they look identical lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I predict something will change the outcome of Brexit.

The globalist will not let this happen without resistance.

I predict that many people will make predictions that don't come to pass.

Brexit will happen because that is the outcome of the referendum.

The Globalists (whoever they are) cannot manage a p1ss-up in a brewery. If they are so powerful to stop Brexit from happening, then they should have done it earlier.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I actually think it is more likely that we end up seeing a mass exodus from the EU with the Mediterranean and Nordic countries calling for their own referendums and the union losing most of the Nordics and very likely Greece, Italy, and Spain.

The only way I can imagine they prevent the UK from fully leaving would involve a new world war. Watch Germany closely because that decision will come straight from Merkel and likely involve provoking either the Ukraine or Turkey into starting a full blown fight with Russia.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

It happened. Give it up.

Anyone with half a brain in their head can see this goes against the globalist agenda.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The only way I can imagine they prevent the UK from fully leaving would involve a new world war. Watch Germany closely because that decision will come straight from Merkel and likely involve provoking either the Ukraine or Turkey into starting a full blown fight with Russia.

They do not need the European Union for that, they still have NATO.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

In chess you often sacrifice seemingly important pieces in order to better position yourself for check mate

If this brexit happens it's because the globalists are allowing it to happen

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

www.politico.com...

"We preferred a different outcome. And I imagine many of you here felt the same way," Biden said at Trinity College in Dublin. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The White House just Tweet that Biden said he believes the UK will stay in the EU regardless.

I won't be accepting your apology in the future for your snarky attitude because I'm tired of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

As another poster said I think they will capitalize and wreck havoc on the markets until the Uk realizes "their mistake".

It's already happening.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes and no. Germany doesn't rule NATO like they rule the EU. There's also the POTUS wildcard where NATO is concerned. If Trump gets elected, the EU can't fall back on the NATO option if they wish to start a rumble.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That is still a long way off and in either case NATO is obligated to defend another member from attack.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Who gives a # !
I voted to pack my tent and share the extra space to a fellow Brit . Not a immigrant !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join