It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I have no idea. I'm just thinking and smiling about this confusion right now(not sure why the smile lol).
You know I discussed this with him(her brother) and if embarrassment weren't a factor it would be so much easier to talk to any girl or any one overall.
Today? Well, maybe not today....it's almost 3 AM and I have the patriotic duty to watch Poland vs Switzerland at 9 AM. And I should spend time with family. Hmmm, what to do, what to do. Oh yes go for it of course, but I think talking with her brother first would be a good idea.

Perhaps talking to the brother is the right thing but I have brothers and when we were young...they would have made sure to block the inquiring gentleman. Many reasons. Brothers are brothers and we were having fun and they wouldn't want anyone to come between us and deprive us of our time! (selfish arses!).

I prefer direct but it is your decision and your future so...you'll know what's best for you in the end.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well talking with him wouldn't remove any directness, there would merely be some sort of espionage done. So to speak. He wouldn't block me from her. Based on his words to me anyways of trusting me with her. Honestly. As a father I will be very protective. I can understand the worry and not wanting to let go of a sister or daughter.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Continued from page 24

As the companions continued to talk, the elf gazed out into the distance as if in a trance. The white wolf placed his paw upon Night's leg. "Something is wrong. You haven't been yourself since the Witch war." Storm felt it too. "It is true, I have sensed it myself. If you can't talk to your friends about it, who can you talk to?" he asked. She continued to stare glassy eyed into the distance. "No one. It is my burden to bear." Pesky flitted from flower to flower before flying over to sit on the rim of a cup in front of her friend. "Yeah Night, you're not even acting like an elf. I mean, there is mystery and intrigue and an adventure to be had and you say no? What's up with that? You usually drag us off to battles to fight evil and all kinds of cool things."

Hugo sighed. "I know we have lost good lives, good friends in that war, but we have saved even more and the Kingdom of the shedlands. Dwell on that, on the families, the children who now have a future." She blinked slowly and continued her gaze. "I've lost more, more than friends." The little pixie was confused and cocked her head to the left. "Lost more? More what? What do you mean?" Though the day was beautiful and bright, the elf was lost in the darkness of her soul, in deep sorrow. Her words were deadened as she spoke. "I lost...my Brother... in that war. I tried to help but I wasn't quick enough, my magic was draining me as I fought. I fought so hard, but in the end it didn't matter. "

Her tears fell like crystal drops of rain. "His body lay broken upon a field of crimson blood and wretched screams all around us. I held him close. I tried to regain some of my powers and it was too little too late. I screamed and cursed the great creator that day. I felt like my heart shattered like broken glass. She paused, her voice breaking. "He was...my twin. What do you do with that kind of pain, so gripping and tearing at my very soul, the visions haunt me. I failed him. I failed miserably. She could still hear the cacophony of clanking swords, war cries and screams of agony."

She couldn't stop sobbing. "When I was helping the new elves settle here, we had a ceremony for him and I couldn't invite you. It was too personal. It was the honoring of a beautiful soul on his new jouney to the other side. It was beautiful, profound.

edit on 25-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I'm glad Auntie Chirp was here helping you out. I'll let you in on something from my personal life. When I was young, there were guys I would have loved to have dated, but didn't think they were interested. Many years later I would meet some of these guys and they confessed that when they knew me back then they would have loved to have dated me but either figured I was with someone already or would never look twice at them. Life is strange like that. Had they have shown an interest and asked me out, I would have said yes. Then they asked me if I was married. LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh Night!!!

Perfect!

*bows humbly*

((hugs))

~Chirp

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

LOL, true story!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
LOL, true story!

I know!

That's what makes it so...you know...

Brothers and Sisters were lost and it is just... well it just is...

(hugs)

~Chirp

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Wait, are we talking about my reply to Moon or my story? It's late here, you'll have to forgive me.

edited to add, I get it. LOL

edit on 25-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
oooh, I like this.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Haha sounds great
True, but ah!! You see, she seems neutral towards me. She is friendly of course. Heh, she(and maybe her brother) yelled out to me a couple days ago as I was walking and they saw me while driving lol. I just heard multiple shouts of "Nick". But she is neutral in the romantic sense.

Yep, Auntie is always oh so kind and helpful

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

She seems neutral. Key word here is 'seems'. I seemed neutral too with those guys. They had no clue I would have loved to have dated them.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Here's one for you my lady! Guess I'm winding down, finally!
I'm on a godsmack kick now!

LOL

WIS will like this one!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Solution: Women should be less complicated lol. I'm kidding, sort of..

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I just heard multiple shouts of "Nick".

I KNEW IT!!!!

*coughs*

Carry on.
*recommences lurking*.

(loved your story Night.... very saddening, but, lovely...)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Haha what did you know? And how?! Spies!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Listening now Bird. So far it's beautiful!!

Nick, we're not that complicated, you guys just can't figure us out.

Kaelci, Bahahahaha! That cracked me up!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Two things. One beautiful story! Sad, but sadness is good(well for a story anyways) and exactly! Evidence that women are overly complicated.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Oh, did I say that I knew something?
Nevermind.

As to your aforementioned issues............
I'm the complete opposite to Night, haha. I was never neutral to people that I liked, I was interested and I showed my interest, probably a little TOO much if anything.

All us girls are different, makes it hard for you, I know.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Haha what did you know? And how?! Spies!!!!

It's her shifty eyes. She knows things.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You know something! Speak!

And there we go...go from neutral to high gear no neutrality lol. Why oh why must you all(women) be so complicated

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join