It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good one Tech!

Goodnight visitedbythem! Sweet dragon dreams Dragon Rider of the shedlands.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you! I am good. I'm really getting worried about Skid. He was in worst hit area.

*Martin sneaks in and steals the tequila *

Hey everyone!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ€–πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜»πŸ˜ΌπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜±πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ•΅πŸ•΄

You sure did sneak in!!!

We've been worried, you lurker you!

LOL

Skid was on after midnight last night.

No posts though!!!!

Surely he'll turn up soon and tell me to never call him Shirley!

*fingers crossed*

Oh! And about the tequila, good thing the Shed is magical! LOL
The first bottle is empty!

edit on 25-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm worried about Skid too. Maybe he had to evacuate to somewhere safe. Skid, we're thinking about you! HUGS!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Back after a short break due to well, nothing actually
Had a day with my brother and friend. My brother is not helping me with the topic which I must discuss with him, but rather asked again the question and some point system. I wanted an end and he supports it in my mind lol. So how is everybody?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Well hello there! I'm cranking music with my headphones on and getting lost in the music. Might make a story entry soon.

How are you tonight?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Alright I'm going rafting and y'all have a very wonderful night!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well. I'm not sure if I'm in a better place now than when I left the Shed a day or so ago. I mean, certainly a happier place lol, but my brother is not helping me with this renewal of "Do you think my sister is attractive at all" question. I told him I think she's pretty this time, but god darn it he is not helping!!! He said he didn't expect the answer from me lol. So I'm rather happy, but no progress. I really need to make a story entry here....still not sure what. Think I'll write a quick poem.

And how are you tonight?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Goodnight sweet Texan! See you soon. Sweet dreams Hun!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I am well Hun. It looks like you'll have to make the first move with the girl. Don't say you can't do it Sheddite warrior.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I miss everything!

LOL

Good night Tech!

(hugs)

mwah!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I did talk with her...ok she started the conversation so that means no points for me, apparently. My brother says this point thing and looking out that I'm not forever alone which is a jest
I don't think that is the point though of him asking. Is it. Why. And first move...great. I mean duh I suppose, but not sure what a first step is. I don't do random or seemingly random things. It isn't me. Ask for her number or to hang out would be odd. Sorry everyone, this is just preoccupying my mind!!! Still, it makes me smile. Why lord why! Lol. Sorry also for my rambling, but I do enjoy writing a ramble. Maybe I'll stop now. Now.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Keep engaging her in conversations and one day soon just ask if she would be interested in hanging out sometime. That's not weird. Just do it. LOL She's probably wondering why you aren't asking her out, or hoping that you will soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I almost never see her. If I do it is for mere moments because I'm with her brother...she's a couple years younger(which whatever I think?) and how could you know that or get that idea? Am I blind because I haven't seen anything pointing to "She's probably wondering why you aren't asking her out, or hoping that you will soon." I'm curious where that comes from?

Again sorry everyone. A one time thing....I hope lol

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Going to try to write. This may take a while. Be back my Loves.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
I almost never see her. If I do it is for mere moments because I'm with her brother...she's a couple years younger(which whatever I think?) and how could you know that or get that idea? Am I blind because I haven't seen anything pointing to "She's probably wondering why you aren't asking her out, or hoping that you will soon." I'm curious where that comes from?
Again sorry everyone. A one time thing....I hope lol

Listen to Auntie!

Women aren't psychic, contrary to popular belief!

If you're interested be up front and honest. Most women, I know, appreciate that!

You are only making yourself ill with worry and confusion.

Get it over with and get it out. You will feel better, truly.

Sure, it could go either way but isn't knowing better than the wonder?

(hugs)

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Sound advice. I agree, I'm sure women do appreciate that. Heh they aren't? Rain seemed to have made a psychic prediction?

I know. Sorry, just running through my mind. Didn't seem worth a thread lol. Though I might make one regarding this point system.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Sound advice. I agree, I'm sure women do appreciate that. Heh they aren't? Rain seemed to have made a psychic prediction?
I know. Sorry, just running through my mind. Didn't seem worth a thread lol. Though I might make one regarding this point system.

Do what your heart tells you!

I think we should follow our hearts and ignore our mind sometimes.

Our mind will tell us something is completely impossible or unreasonable or whatever and our heart can make that same thing happen! IMO (my world!)

Make a thread, or not.

But, tell the girl how you feel.

Imagine how it would make her feel. Even if the feelings aren't reciprocated, girls love being appreciated...as do most men!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Oh I agree. See, if I followed my brain I'd be restricted from even the idea of a romantic relationship with her due to my ideology/ies. Haha very true the heart is amazing.

Hmm, I know. Apparently she wants/really wants a relationship/boyfriend, but I'm not sure, I think her brother said guys are too scared to talk with her or something? I forgot the reason he said.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Oh I agree. See, if I followed my brain I'd be restricted from even the idea of a romantic relationship with her due to my ideology/ies. Haha very true the heart is amazing.
Hmm, I know. Apparently she wants/really wants a relationship/boyfriend, but I'm not sure, I think her brother said guys are too scared to talk with her or something? I forgot the reason he said.

Perhaps her intelligence, beauty or a myriad of other things that DO NOT intimidate you!!!???

LOL!!

Go for it!

What's the worst that can happen?

You both have a few laughs and you've made a friend for life, perhaps?!

Not bad odds....50/50...

Go for it my young friend!

Live today!....what?...tomorrow's not promised!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have no idea. I'm just thinking and smiling about this confusion right now(not sure why the smile lol).

You know I discussed this with him(her brother) and if embarrassment weren't a factor it would be so much easier to talk to any girl or any one overall.

Today? Well, maybe not today....it's almost 3 AM and I have the patriotic duty to watch Poland vs Switzerland at 9 AM. And I should spend time with family. Hmmm, what to do, what to do. Oh yes go for it of course, but I think talking with her brother first would be a good idea.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join