It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It was slow a while ago, but is now back up to speed

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well Q hasn't been on for a while, so I'm gonna assume it's his fault.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico Ive got a feeling he may not be on here as much from here on out

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

He has a good reason though. Sounds like he is having a good time with his lady.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh please share some of the gory details. This stuff just fascinates me!
Dream: I wonder if you saw my message about her being clingy, all of our talk about the date, and the dog all added up to you being smothered by a woman, LMAO

a reply to: kaelci
We sure are a needy bunch aren’t we? LOL Luckily for us, Night loves us!!!
PLEASE start the ESP thread!!! I would love to read it. I find it hard to believe that you can’t find the words, LOL. Maybe if you tell yourself it’s just more of our story… So sorry about your honey, that must be really hard. We will try to help get you through it…although Zazz is a cover hog and snores!

OK, I am ALL about my small towns. My town has ONE red light (and we don’t really need that). And there are still days I grumble about traffic, LOL.

a reply to: Night Star
Glad you had a good lunch but sorry that the heat is getting to you. The humidity here is awful. When it gets really bad you just open the door and start to sweat, urg, I just melt.

a reply to: Autorico
It has been off / on slow for the last couple of hours. Yes, let’s blame Quant since he’s not here…something that never happens!!!
He is on a trip to Vancouver then back again tonight so he will probably check in late tonight.

I am home and almost ready to kick into lazy mode. I still have to clean up the remains of dinner….
OK, I will stop before my short story turns into a novel. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
We sure are a needy bunch aren’t we? LOL Luckily for us, Night loves us!!!
PLEASE start the ESP thread!!! I would love to read it. I find it hard to believe that you can’t find the words, LOL. Maybe if you tell yourself it’s just more of our story… So sorry about your honey, that must be really hard. We will try to help get you through it…although Zazz is a cover hog and snores!

OK, I am ALL about my small towns. My town has ONE red light (and we don’t really need that). And there are still days I grumble about traffic, LOL.

I thought my town was small! We have three trafflic lights LOL!

I'm writing up my thread as we speak, trying to perfect it and such. My main problem is that I don't know what the purpose of the thread is... it's mostly an experience share, but I'm wanting thoughts from others too? I don't know.

I will word this!!!!

(Don't worry about your short stories turning into novels, have you read my replies to JustMike??? Happens EVERY time!!!! LOL, I can't shut up.)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Okay! I think that I've finished my thread!

Except for... I need a title.. And now that I've finished it, I don't know if it belongs more in the Paranormal forum or the Grey Area forum.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Put it where you want.

'They' will move it if necessary...

I keep checking back! Glad it's done

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I posted it in the Gray Area!

Experiences and Past Lives

Here's hoping I actually wrote it legibly and it's not a mess.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It is fantastic! Truly and I hope everyone checks it out!

It is interesting and one of the main reasons a lot of us found our way here all that time ago.

To explore the infinite possibilities in the world/time we live.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'm all jittery now from posting my first real proper thread! Haha, my hands won't stop shaking. Thank you for replying to it!

I'll check back later when I've calmed down a smidgen, haha. Whew.

*HUGS*!!!!!
*runs away*!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
I'm all jittery now from posting my first real proper thread! Haha, my hands won't stop shaking. Thank you for replying to it!

I'll check back later when I've calmed down a smidgen, haha. Whew.
*HUGS*!!!!!
*runs away*!!!!

Awww, don't be jittery LOL

Just remember that there are different folks on at all times and they all have different interests. If there are no responses immediately you may check back in an hour and be flooded with them.

Depends on the time of day, I've noticed. (too much ATS? LOL)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
When you know who's the next secretary of the treasury assuming Trump wins(he will) and the press doesn't know
Good to be in the loop. Ah saw my friend today. Brief talk with his sister. Didn't ask her out yet. I'm going to ask her to hang out with us though soon enough. I doubt it'll work out. Eh. Anyways I'm off!
edit on 6-7-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I see I beat Q here for once

Only a couple more days to go, and the sunburn is completely gone. Got me another concert tomorrow, yay!

Not too eventful of a day: Helped some people, made some people angry, snuck away outside to get some lunch, fell asleep in my chair, the usual.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hopefully my addition to your post is ok. Thats a true story. My grand daughter now lives in Montana and I havnt seen her for awhile. Im not sure if she is still having Those memories or not

Here is the picture from the Pizza parlor that same night, just after the description I gave on your thread

And here is a more recent pic of my little garden elf

edit on 6-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Very interesting story!

Curious if she had ever mentioned it again as she ages. My daughter (oldest) had some odd/strange things when she was very young, they seemed to go away, or perhaps she stopped speaking of them, they've returned throughout teens and more recently/intense since toward the end of last year.

Have you ever looked in someone's eyes and just thought 'they know something I don't know'. That's not a very good description, I know, but perhaps you'll understand what I mean?

Their eyes are just sort of deeper looking than others, maybe...

*shaking head*
That's not it either, exactly.

*She is adorable!
edit on 6-7-2016 by TNMockingbird because: *

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You're absolutely welcome to have posted it in the thread and I thank you for it!

It's a very interesting story, and so many people have come forward with children who have similar stories, it's amazing. She's a gorgeous little girl too, by the way! That cheeky face!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thank you! She is 5 now, and several states away. I miss her and hope to see her again soon. My son and her mom are no longer together. She looks just like my son. Her mom still loves my son, so its a tricky situation. I have a good relationship with her mom, and Im sure they will come stay here again. Id rather see for myself then ask her mom about stuff like that

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

She is an adorable little elf!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz Thank You!

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join