It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Off to bed. Take care.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Date update: ok it's 2:50AM. We went and watched the sunset. After we talked for 1/2 hour about life. We laughted she cried I almost cried. Lol.

I asked her if she was hungry. She did not eat dinner. I told her I know a good Cuban restaurant. So we rode bikes 2'miles to Mercedes Grille. My friend is the bartender so he hooked us up with a good seat and brought us Mojitos! I only had two drinks the whole night. She had 3. 2 at dinner and one at my house.

So we ate and talked. My friend came and talked to us and he gave the 👍🏽 lol. He told Edie he has never seen me on a date. True.

I asked for the bill. It was only $63.00. Nope she took the bill and insisted on paying. I asked why. She said you supplied the sunset and I will pay the bill. I said ok I will tip. She said ok.

I thanked her and I said you did not have to pay the bill. She told me two weeks ago she went on a first date with a Jerk and he paid the bill but made her feel like she owed him something after they went out. He asked her over to his house and when she said no he was mad at her. So now I got it.

She said to me your different and she did not feel pressure.

I said ok I will make sure you get home safe. She said no our night is not over. She wanted to come to my house. I said ok but there is no pressure. Lol.

She came over and I made har a drink. She met Penny and Taylor. She drank her drink and I read her some poems from a local author. She fell asleep on my arm. I got her a blanket and sat next to her and put her head back on my arm and she is still asleep. So I have to goto the airport at 11am. Now I will close my eyes next to Edie and sleep.

Thank you guys for the support. This date really happened because of the positive friends here in the Shed. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate every kind person here. Rider also PM me good advice.

Goodnight!❤️
edit on 7 6 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Quant that is fantastic!!!! It sounds like things went great last night....and this morning!!

Good Morning Shedigans!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Congratulations Q!

I am so happy for you that it went well.

Still wanting to go to Canada for the day?

LOL

Enjoy her!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Morning Jess!

Isn't is sweet?

*sigh*

Hope you day is great!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I forgot to say to Kaelci that I loved that pic of the bugs in the flower.
Anyone else here on night shift?

Night, how are you?

Hope all is well!

?

You referred to Kaelci posting a picture of bugs in a flower. Yesterday, I took a picture of some of the flowers I planted at work a few weeks ago. I was excited to see flutterbies and other critters enjoying the flowers as much as I do.

Kaelci and I have had a few synchronous moments in the past and your statement just sort of gave me pause.

Here is the photo I took.

I don't have time to properly look through her posts but will.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hello, Miss Birdie!!
~ Was just on my way to The Land of Nod when I sensed my name, LOL.

Aren't they adorable??

Synchronicity and... other things... are really getting to me lately.

I was -this- close today to posting an ESP related thread in the paranormal forum, my first "proper" thread for ATS too... but... I couldn't word it right... I'll try again tomorrow after I've slept on it, perhaps.

*waves to everyone*
I hope everyone has a pleasant day!

(And Q! That sounds like it was an amazing evening/night/morning, fantastic!
)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Thank you. She is sound asleep lol! Tiptoes to say hi!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

No I don't want to go to Kanada today lol! I have to! Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Can't wait!

ESP thread...how interesting.

The words will come to you Magister!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Good morning, and I guess sweet dreams! I love your little bugs!

That is so sweet! Now how long will you be gone to Vancouver? You will be back tonight? Can't wait to hear what happens when she wakes up!!!

Good morning Chirp! Love just makes me all gooey and mushy inside, LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I will be back around 11pm you have a safe fun day!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Need coffee.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ask and you shall receive! Good Morning Night!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ah yes, that will work Jess! Thanks! Good Morning!

Hello Bird, loved the flower pic! I love flowers!

Kaelci, that pic is so damned cute with the bugs in the flower.

So...Q, great date! Good job! I tried waiting up for you, but finally felt sleepy enough to get some sleep. Edie is really into you, she didn't want that date to end. Did you tell her about all the crazy people you hang out with online in a place called the shed? Or would be that be too weird? LOL Zazz and I spied on you. We were hiding in the bushes. Her with a cat and me with my Rat. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Jess if you're still around, what do you recommend for a page limit for us? You're our tech advisor.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Night, SO talked like we weren't causing too many problems. I think we should be OK with 200 if ATS stays stable. More of a performance issue he said.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh, very good. Thanks so much! I just hope we don't get too close to page 200 on one of my days out. I swear, I only go out a couple of times a week and our end pages always seem to draw dangerously near when I'm out. LOL The panic is hysterical though.

Better get dressed. Be back soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, it really is funny to watch everyone start getting nervous. We need our NightStar to guide us!! LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Awwww, like a guiding star in the night? LOL

How are you today Honey? Working?

My Sister is taking me out for lunch later.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join