It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I would totally watch a FF version of that! I love found footage movies lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
What movie is that?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's called "Ghosthunters", not the tv show. I haven't watched it yet so I can't say if it's good or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's called "Ghosthunters", not the tv show. I haven't watched it yet so I can't say if it's good or not.

I dont like watching anything to do with ghosts anymore. The nextdoor neighbors did something about 6 years ago. There was all kinds of stuff happening at both their house and in mine. They moved out, and across town. It kept up for about 3 months, then stopped. It was funny as long as there were several people in the house together, but it wasnt funny at all during the night when I was here with just the dog. We were both freaked out. I had some ghost hunters request to come over here with all their equipment, but I didnt want to encourage anything

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Wish I could relate. I've never had anything paranormal/ufo related happen to me. And yea, I can see why you would be not interested in ghost stuff lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Night Star
Yes, it really is funny to watch everyone start getting nervous. We need our NightStar to guide us!! LOL

It's that nervousness that makes the end pages go faster!
All the "Where is Night?" "I don't know, do you know?" "OMG! We just moved another page!!!" "Where is she!?!" "We need a new home soon!" "Ack! Another page!"

LOL.

a reply to: JustMike
Hello! I'm sorry, I didn't reply back to you yesterday about the, ahh, gallstones. *shudders*
I had problems for years, and I didn't have a clue what was going on. This strange incredibly painful pain that sometimes made me nauseous, could barely walk, sit, lie down, do anything, would take a few ibuprofen and collapse into bed all curled up into a little ball and would just hope it would go away.

I would inevitably cry myself to sleep, wake up an hour later completely fine and feeling like a new person! And it used to happen every month. And I was too stubborn to go to the doctor or anything, I just thought it was a weird back pain. Then it stopped happening as I was losing weight, so I figured that it must be my weight that had something to do with my weird back pain.

No problems for a few years until.... I met my partner. Haha. To be honest, I only went to the hospital the last time it happened because it was the first time my partner had ever seen me like it and he demanded I go, LOL. And yep. Gallstones. And once again, haven't had a problem since. But I promised myself that if it ever happened again, that will be the day I sigh REALLY loudly and get the surgery. So, no fear! Hehe.

As for the ESP... I would really like to write my thread, I just need to put it into the right words. I'm petrified of being murdered by the gleaming eyes masses ready to rip my thread to pieces LOL!! But I'll get the right words out at some point. It's really eating at me, but I don't know what it is I actually want to ask of people. I'm unsure if it would even be considered an ESP thing though I have googled to some extent and the results fascinated me.

We'll see!

SORRY! Huge ramble!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Good morning everyone!

Coffee and muffins for all!!!

I'm a bit, eh, today.
My partner needs to go back to New Zealand for work related purposes, Zach and I can't come with just yet, we can't afford to move, so we're going to be stuck in Australia all by ourselves until my partner gets settled over in NZ, he's leaving next Wednesday, didn't even get much notice. Bluh. But we wanted to move properly over there at some point anyway. But on our terms. LOL.

I guess this might hasten it a bit? We were saving money for house deposits, not country moving! *shake fist*.

Anyway, mini-rant over.
I need morning coffee, haven't had one yet, and I'm all bluhbluhbluh <- that's the sound of my drowning without caffeine.

I must write a Shed story today! Instead of these little things I keep throwing in the short stories section!
They're standing in a cave, all by their lonesome, on the way to the spider lord, and I've just left them there! LOL.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Lucky you! New Zealand looks sweet.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh, I agree! I've always dreamed of living there!

Now isn't really the best time though
but shall do what must be done! It just might take my son and I a while to join up with him there, and sigh.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You gonna be in a city or small town/country?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That's something I'd be interested in reading about if you don't mind writing a thread on it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

After living in small country towns most of my life, we'll be in Christchurch. Probably not IN the city itself, haha, but, around there somewhere.

I was hoping for one of the smaller towns,
but the one I had in mind would be a bit far for the work commute.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That's something I'd be interested in reading about if you don't mind writing a thread on it.
Same.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I like small towns too
Isolation doesn't bother me as long as I have interwebs and mail service lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

HAHA!! Exactly!!!

I told my partner that when (yes, when, not if, LOL) we become multi-millionaires thanks to my amazing, outstanding, fantastic works of fiction, and possibly perhaps a lottery win - we shall live out in the middle of no where! As long as we have a mail service and an internet connection, all shall be right in the world!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Visitedbythem. Oh I really, really want to hear about yours supernatural experiences!!!! Love that stuff!!!!

kaelci, you'll have your home one day. Don't worry! Looking forward to your thread. I keep hearing more and more people say they won't start threads because some people can be...well...you know. I'll back you up in there.

Yes Skid, I saw where Q's date went well and commented somewhere in here.

My God, it's so hot out, I thought I was sent to hell there for a while. Restaurant was amazing, but having a cigarette outside and stopping for a few things at the grocery store that must have had their air conditioner on low, I was just dying. Melting is more like it. I just cannot tolerate the heat. I'm like TrueBrit, it makes us miserable and is like torture. Now I just want to lie down and hope I don't fall asleep, but man, it knocked me on my arse. LOL

Be back later my Lovlies!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Let me tell you first about this dream....

I decided to take a little nap yesterday, about the time Q left for his date. I layed on the bed upstairs with the dogs beside me, and briefly peered out the window at the setting sun, and thought about Q and Edie meeting up. I rolled over, and found myself in a ravine, with high mountainess walls on either side. I could hear people yelling down the ravine from me, and saw what the commotion was all about. There was a dinosaur, that looked part T rex, and part Dragon comming up the ravine and people were running and scattering in all directions to get away from it. I knew I had to get out of there and started climbing up the side. Just then, some girl jumps on my back, wanting me to carry her out. I got her off of me and said, here just climb out. I turned back around and boom, there she is right on my back again. I couldnt carry her up the side of the cliff. I told her she was going to get us both killed, and just follow me out. She jumped on my back 4 times, and I was so tired, and couldnt even climb. My heart rate was way up, and anxiety was setting in. Just then I woke up to find my big Staffordshire terrier on top of me. He had heard a firework outside and jumped on my back

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is ATS being slow for anyone else? Or is it my interwebs.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It was slow for a moment for me just before, but now it's normal.
But that happens to me allllll the time. Unsure if crazy-slow Australian internet, or the website having a minor GRRRR at me opening pages too quickly.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ya I wan't sure if it was on my end because I couldn't connect to a movie site I frequent.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join