It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rule Requires Doctors To Treat Trans Patients As Their Pretend Sex

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

...did you just admit we don't understand the transgender issue? Progress.

How did you read that in my post?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes, I already know that the LGBT community forced the DSM to change the name from "Gender Identity Disorder" to "Gender Dysphoria" because it was hurting their feelings and they can't deal with their own insecurities. (fact)

If you would learn to read your own quote in proper context, they are "removing stigma" and trying to "choose the right words" for the patients.

However, it is still listed in the The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders because it is a mental disorder, no matter what the name of it is.
edit on 24-6-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No, all you have proven is that you live in a fairy-tale world where you don't think some people would take advantage of a discrimination suit against a doctor.

Uh people from all walks of life have sued doctors and hospitals. I never denied that.

Since a person who thinks they are transgender is otherwise a normal human being, there should be no reason to think they would not sue a doctor or hospital over perceived discrimination, especially with supportive libs goading them on.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

You're the expert.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

...did you just admit we don't understand the transgender issue? Progress.

How did you read that in my post?

"We understand more about (multiple personlaities)."

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don't think many transgender people will try to sue doctors and hospitals. I think you are way too paranoid. Like I said, it doesn't matter what the issue is, some people will try to sue and hope to make quick bucks.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes. We don't shun them as much as we used to because we understand them more now with medical advances and treatments. And people with MPD get hurt and hurt people around them. They suffer so much. Try to read.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SisterDelirium

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Have we *not* been talking about the government *forcing* doctors to promote and reinforce the confusion of people who claim to be transgender?

Have we not shown you that it is not a confusion? Doctors know more than you do and they are aware of gender identity. They do not promote it LMAO.

Also have we not debunked your OP and article many times? Perhaps it's YOU who needs to pay more attention.

And why are you talking about schools? Quit going off topic.

Will you advocate for other disparaged people who are shunned for similar biological differences, such as those with multiple personalities?

Kind of wondering what personality reassignment surgery would look like. Do we add a fake head or two? Do we divvy up one body into several? Sounds rough.

Why would you need cosmetic surgery for that? As far as I know, there is no similar surgery as recommended treatment for people with DID (in comparison to transgender folks, where SRS is one of the options for recommended treatments)
edit on 24-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

link   

You think this is my first discussion of this topic?

www.advocate.com...

For years advocates have lobbied the American Psychiatric Association to change or remove categories labeling transgender people in a psychiatric manual, arguing that terms like “Gender Identity Disorder” characterize all trans people as mentally ill.

You see that? For YEARS ADVOCATES HAVE LOBBIED. They changed the name from "Gender Identity Disorder" to "Gender Dysphoria" because the LGBT community lobbied to have it changed. Not because American Psychiatric Association made a mistake... they didn't make a mistake.

So let me ask you, why didn't they remove it? Why is it still in the Mental Disorder dictionary?

I will tell you... because it is still a mental disorder, and if it was removed transgender people would not be able to get medical treatment for it. So in one hand they don't want to accept it as an illness, but on the other they still want treatment for it.

This is madness at its finest.
edit on 24-6-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

link   
A person with Multiple Personality disorder would have difficulty living a normal life.

A person with Gender Dysphoria is normal, they live a normal life.

Its pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I don't think many transgender people will try to sue doctors and hospitals. I think you are way too paranoid. Like I said, it doesn't matter what the issue is, some people will try to sue and hope to make quick bucks.

Less than five years ago people would have said the idea of suing bakers over making a wedding cake would have been paranoid. I never underestimate the agenda of social justice progressives with the blunt hammer of activism-driven civil rights on their side.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
A person with Multiple Personality disorder would have difficulty living a normal life.

Its pretty simple.

Obviously they don't. They need nanny government to force the rest of us to comply.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Its pretty simple.

So then:

1: Wanting a sex change is normal?
2: Wanting doctors to cut off your genitalia is normal?
3: Asking everyone to call you a she instead of he when you have male genitalia is normal?
2: Not knowing what bathroom to choose, or not being able to choose the bathroom you want is normal?
3: Creating laws to force everyone to bend to your own insecurities is normal?

Don't try to BS us.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Its pretty simple.

Wow, that is the most vile thing I've ever read.

How dare you patronize people with multiple personalities. Who are you to say that people with multiple personalities can't live healthy, productive lives? Maybe if you'd stop discriminating against them and accept them for who they say they are, they'd have a chance to be just as productive as anyone else.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Like I said you're the expert. I can't argue with you. Bye.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Less than five years ago people would have said the idea of suing bakers over making a wedding cake would have been paranoid.

TWO bakers out of, what?, millions of bakers? And those bakers broke the law. Apples and oranges.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

How dare you patronize people with multiple personalities. Who are you to say that people with multiple personalities can't live healthy, productive lives?

Can they?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Its pretty simple.

Get ready to be called a bigot because you just claimed MPD is not normal. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I win with logic and reason.

You live up to your name.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Its pretty simple.

Get ready to be called a bigot because you just claimed MPD is not normal. LOL

Reading comprehension.

"A person with MPD would have difficulty living a normal life"

No where did I say they weren't normal.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join