It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And today children, we're at DefCon 3....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In the past 24 hours we've gone from DefCon 5 to DefCon 3.

www.defconwarningsystem.com...

What is the current DefCon level?

I find this very interesting.

In the thread I link to above, someone mentions how the true DefCon level is kept secret so as to be able to allow the military the upperhand in a given situation of conflict.

However, as many can attest in driving past the front gates of our Forts, Camps, Bases, and Naval Yards that you can indeed see the current level posted.

However, upon noticing today that we've fluctuated..... I am curious as to what might have cost this. Yes, I realize that the official level is fluid. Yes, I understand there are things happening that we as civilians are unaware of.

But still, I am curious.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Well Tim Kennedy a Delta Force commando and elite UFC fighter did say that its about to get taken up a notch.

I'm pretty sure he's on the top 3 kill list and is a leading member of one of the most elite fighting TEAM on the planet.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. According to the Defconwarningsystem.com site:

Multiple sources have confirmed unusual strategic activity in the United States and Russia. At this time, we are unable to ascertain what exactly has caused such a reaction.

Information coming to the DEFCON Warning System indicates high level maneuvers to defuse whatever situation is occurring. We have very little information beyond this.

At this time, U.S. and Russian forces are in the air, likely moving to control points. We have no reports of any engagements. Domestic assets are moving into defensive positions.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Whaaaat?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Clickbait.

The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch.

www.defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I wonder if NK is up to shenanigans. not sure if they would have the ability to move our defcon system much.

tbh, not sure what could be going on. the world is actually pretty calm and quiet outside of the topical refugee stuff and the typical day to day kerfuffles of the middle east overall..no major destabilization though.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cool, but what are they talking abouth with Russia?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Whaaaat?

Yesterday 18:45 GMT ‘We’re losing patience’: Russian General Staff head on situation in Syria “It is we, not the Americans, who are losing patience in regard to the situation in Syria,” the head of the Russian General Staff, Army General Valery Gerasimov, told journalists, commenting on the recent US statements, accusing Russia of “unprofessional” use of the bilateral communication channels and warning that Washington’s patience was “wearing thin.”“We are fulfilling our commitments… concerning the ceasefire and national reconciliation in Syria in full,” the general said adding that Russia has been informing the US about the Islamic State (IS, former ISIS/ISIL) and Al-Nusra Front positions, while the US still cannot distinguish between the positions of the opposition and terrorists. “However, it cannot last forever,” the general stressed.

RT

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yep...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That site is BOGUS and could be run by literally any civilian - even one of us - even someone without any real information, credential, or education for that matter.

Practically Hoax Bin fodder

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
More saber rattling from the usual suspects. I get the feeling If Russia really opposes the new world order nato goat farkers, then they will eventually have to be militarily subdued by allied forces.
edit on 20-6-2016 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Very similar post earlier in the day as well..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Yep...

www.snopes.com...

Whew! thanks! its nothing everybody go back to watching the kardashians.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

Leave no stone unturned.

Disregarding info because of what snopes says without any independent verification shows a lack of critical thinking. Never disregard info without looking into it rregardless

link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Yep...

www.snopes.com...

Who are the kardashians..?

link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Yep...

www.snopes.com...

*shrug* thought that was kind of a no duh it was entertainment.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ATS has a unique group of members. All you have to look for is absence. If I'm posting it's all clear.

I ain't afraid of giving folks a heads-up before signing off.

Cheers,
-Snarl

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
A few days ago Ukraine language CIA Radio said Russia is preparing invasion.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Disregarding info because of what snopes says without any independent verification shows a lack of critical thinking. Never disregard info without looking into it rregardless

Yes, and taking the word of guy who had to kiss Dana White's ass for mis-speaking is a much better source, you tool.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
A few days ago Ukraine language CIA Radio said Russia is preparing invasion.

SSShh, no, its all good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join