It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Mateen was not at the club in Orlando!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Catchy title, i know. but bear with me:
I DO NOT CLAIM THERE WAS NO SHOOTING OR NO DEAD PEOPLE OR CRISIS ACTORS!

So far we have covered a lot of aspects on the Orlando shooting. We heard several witness accounts in the media.

Looking at these witness statements, the missing part stood out:
Every account is an 'ear'-witness, not an eye-witness. People heard him talk on the phone, people heard shootings.

I remember only two accounts who claimed they saw the shooter. One of a guy who played dead in the bathroom, one of a black american woman.

But none described the shooter. From witness accounts we did not get a description of the shooter.
We did not get a positive proof, that it was Omar Mateen.

In the world we live in, there are cameras everywhere. There should be CCTV at the club, the parking of the club, there would be dashcams from cars driving by, cctv from shops around the club.

None presented so far.
No pictures of his car or rented van neither.
Not a single shred of proof, that he was at the club.

Don't get me wrong, I chose the title deliberately to be catchy.
I am not convinced, that he was NOT at the club, on the other hand I have no proof or evidence that he really was there. Except of course the FBI saying it.

I start to wonder of we would see pictures: would we see him? Would we see another person shooting? Maybe several persons shooting?

So please discuss. Please post evidence or proof that he was there. Proof me wrong, proof me right.

Addition: I DO NOT CLAIM THERE WAS NO SHOOTING OR NO DEAD PEOPLE OR CRISIS ACTORS!
edit on 20-6-2016 by svetlana84 because: added the last line, seems important to note

edit on 20-6-2016 by svetlana84 because: added the dsiclaimer in capitals in the beginning. seems people just read the titke nowadays...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
He was and he killed 49 people

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I post a thread where someone who was in the room listening to him make phone calls while holding hostages gave their account.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Based on.....?

a reply to: onequestion

was in the room LISTENING to him.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Dude he killed 49 people if you are going to claim anything different then show us some proof

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I do not deny, that SOMEONE killed 50 people.

I want to find out if it really was Omar Mateen.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude he killed 49 people if you are going to claim anything different then show us some proof

that's not the point as he isnt claiming anything different.
He's only saying lets try and prove it.

I listened live to police scanners during the batman shooting for instance.

they got two suspects down the main suspect wearing plaid shirt and jeans another two were chased near a jewelry store. They were also aprehended...

then the suspect is all the sudden a guy in all black.

So you know it's good to have the mindset of verifying things to the best of our abiities, because there is no guarantee of truth especiially when 90% of everyone assumes truth has to come out of events like this. that's all..

Can we prove it?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks you got it!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

But they never met – until early Sunday morning.

West was dropping off a friend at the club when he noticed Mateen – whom he knew by sight but not by name – crossing the street wearing a dark cap and carrying a black cellphone about 1 a.m., an hour before the shooting.

“He walked directly past me. I said, ‘Hey,’ and he turned and said, ‘Hey,’” and nodded his head, West said. “I could tell by the eyes.”

Source

That's all I've seen about it...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

But they never met – until early Sunday morning.

West was dropping off a friend at the club when he noticed Mateen – whom he knew by sight but not by name – crossing the street wearing a dark cap and carrying a black cellphone about 1 a.m., an hour before the shooting.

“He walked directly past me. I said, ‘Hey,’ and he turned and said, ‘Hey,’” and nodded his head, West said. “I could tell by the eyes.”

Source

That's all I've seen about it...

I wonder if it was an "assault cellphone?"

Sry couldn't resist

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying, and i agree with the question. What needs to be clarified here is that Svetlana is not required to prove Mateen wasn't there. But rather the burden of proof should be on the media, the FBI, the local police or any agency who is asserting that the official version is true. Their integrity should be at stake.

The fact that we do not have the right to get those questions answered is the issue at hand.
edit on 20-6-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That isn't how it works.

If he was there and did it, then the police must have evidence it was him, or someone must have evidence. If there isn't any evidence, then how in the HELL do you expect prosecutors to get a conviction, let alone even file charges???

According to the OP questions, answer it and explain what was asked, since a court room will sure have to do that..

Following now??

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As more info emerges, I am leaning towards that the event did in-fact occur.

But may not have happened as we're being told, more than one shooter etc.

That it may also have been a LIHOP ("Let It Happen On Purpose") event.

Some of the survivors' reactions are unusually calm.

The story about Howell being setup as a patsy and asking for police protection is interesting but theres not much to corroborate the story.

edit on 20-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

That's the closest so far.

Short summary of the article you posted:

One regular at the club has seen a picture of Omar Matten on Jacked (a gay dating app)
he never met him in real life. And said he saw Omar the night of the shooting, wearing a black cap. He says

He walked directly past me. I said, ‘Hey,’ and he turned and said, ‘Hey,’” and nodded his head, West said. “I could tell by the eyes.”

So far the best eye-witness. Not fully convinced yet.

Other accounts told they saw Omar at the club on other occasions (obviously in the past).
But no account of the day of the shooting.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh it's you again, backing up another OS...

It reads that the op wants help identifying Mateen as the shooter of that day. He is not dismissing what the media has covered, so your post is just that, backing up another OS you feel comfortable with.

@OP - I've had the same vibe as sandy hook, something ain't right and no one has clearly identified the shooter.
The enormous amount of missing details, the obvious political agenda, the president not really giving a f# other then gun control jerking. ...

We need some form of visual proof. Some form that what is being told is 100% accurate. Second hand witnesses, ear-witnesses, and media blitzes are not enough to prove something that is changing how people perceive the country around them.

The stinks more then any tragic event in the United states of America since Obama took over (which is also, such events started happening more frequently).

Let's work together to fill in the missing pieces then, rather one liner posts.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

Also where is the his body? Where is Mateen? I don't recall a photo of it, if I missed it apologies!
edit on 20-6-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Catchy title, i know.

Many a true thing is said unknowingly in jest.

Omar Mateen could very well be deep undercover right now with new identity in Afghanistan. Given his father's important position in the Afghan political scene, it is not inconceivable that this whole thing is a sham production with crisis actors and the like, to create the exit for one identity so that he could easily move into another role. The whole cloak and dagger world operates like this.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

No Sir.

You prove your theory. It is not up to us to disprove it.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Obviously you did not read my whole OP.

The title was deliberately catchy. The core issue is to find proof or evidence if Omar was really at the club.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I chose the title deliberately to be catchy. I am not convinced, that he was NOT at the club,

I wish people would stop this practice. I would have thought the site would discourage it since it basically stating a non truth.

And of course, most CTers won't believe the officials who say so anyway..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

As in - the FBI, investigators prove to us citizens that Mateen was indeed at the club?

As I understand it, that is what the OP is asking for...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join