It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Mateen was not at the club in Orlando!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Nah.

Your problem is that the FBI is delivering proof, you just don't accept it or like it. It's not enough for you.

But you see, the FBI doesn't give a damn what you want, or ats wants, or what anybody wants. They don't care about the ats conspiracy of the day and how they, the FBI, "have" to disprove it so ats can feel good about itself.

So the score is really more FBI - a good bit : you : zero.

Not agreeing the other team has scored a bunch of goals doesn't take the goals off the scoreboard

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am with you that the FBI does not care.
and they win anyways. Whatever the score is. I just dont want to loose without having played.

I would be interested in seeing the proof the FBI delivered, that MAtten was really, undeniably there.

so far we just got the heavily redacted phone call transcript.

But i just seen a thread title about an unredacted version.

I will check that one out.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

If it (whatever "it" is) comes from MSM you can be assured it is not 100% accurate. . . . Ever.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The proof has been presented. You just don't care to accept it, and you won't accept it.

Because conspiracy theorists sometimes have a problem with accepting proof, to the level that it doesn't matter what proof is presented, it's not good enough.

Proof of this being that the only thing you claim to have seen is a redacted phone transcript. Which means you're ignoring his body being found there, his car being found nearby, guns registered to him being found there. And any number of other things. You need pictures of him there, video of him there, preferably him holding up his ID for us as he shoots people. Or something.

And let's be honest, you and I both know that still wouldn't be enough

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So the Cavaliers didn't really win the NBA finals? At least not 100%?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LOL, i agree for a lot of people it would not be enough.

I personally would be happy with either:

- cctv image of him with a gun in the club
- coroner report (that would be interesting anyway, because of the HIV story and the psychopharmaceutical story)
- testimony of whoever identified him at the morgue (or wherever he was identified)

We still have hope for the two first points.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join