It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Professional 9/11 Truther (And I Gave It Up)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

managed to intercept the Payne Stewart in a matter of 30 minutes or so,

The confusion came from EDT and CDT.
About 9:33 EDT controllers noticed a problem.
About 9:54 CDT an F16 was 2000 feet from the plane.
That makes 1.5 hours.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

Not a single picture or video exists that proves the alledged hijackers boarded any of the "hijacked" planes the morning of 9/11.

Security video shows all the hijackers checking in.

If you refuse to look outside of conspiracy websites you will never understand 911.

Not one of these wild 911 conspiracy claims have ever been proven.
If it had Watergate would look like a tea party.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Not a single picture or video exists that proves the alledged hijackers boarded any of the "hijacked" planes the morning of 9/11.

Security video shows all the hijackers checking in.

If you refuse to look outside of conspiracy websites you will never understand 911.

Not one of these wild 911 conspiracy claims have ever been proven.
If it had Watergate would look like a tea party.

There was a few more points in my post, but that's ok, lets address the one you singled out:
"Security video shows all the hijackers checking in."
Please provide authentic security video of all the hijackers with authentic date and time stamps, I would be much obliged.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The Saudi and Jordanian government took DNA samples from the hijackers families as well. As I said, try and keep up.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Please provide authentic security video of all the hijackers with authentic date and time stamps, I would be much obliged.

Are you so lazy that you can't type into google ?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Are you so lazy that you can't type into google ?

I would tell you that "don't you think I have already seen that junk video." But then I would be assuming.

You call me lazy. Well, you assume!... and I guess you can't read either. Show me the videos with time and date data. Please!

Plus, you said there is video of ALL hijackers, (there was allegedly 19 bad guys)... and I need to catch up? Wow!

Sometimes youguys need to get down off your horses.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That one video is more proof of hijackers than you will ever have of no hijackers.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Not true. The first aircraft to respond had eyes on the Learjet before it left Florida.

The more formal intercept took place near Eufala, Alabama on the line between Eastern and Central time zones. The airplane went NORDO 40 miles northwest of Gainesville, Florida. The distance between Gainesville and Eufala is about 200 miles, subtract 40 and you get about 160 miles. A Learjet climbs at about 250 knots or better, so in an hour it would be well past Eufala.

The numbers don't lie, but humans do.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

From the NTSB report on Payne Stewart's last flight...

"At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous
clearance), the controller instructed N47BA to change radio frequencies and contact another
Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller
called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response.
About 0952 CDT,7 a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air
Force Base (AFB), Florida, was vectored to within 8 nm of N47BA.8 About 0954 CDT, at a range of
2,000 feet from the accident airplane and an altitude of about 46,400 feet,9 the test pilot made
two radio calls to N47BA but did not receive a response."

www.ntsb.gov...

Two key times, 0933 EDT and 0952 CDT, one hour and 19 minutes from Learjet's last acknowledgement until an Air Force jet was on its wing. And at THAT, the jet that intercepted, was not one assigned to Continental Air Defense.

(post by beijingyank removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He can produce video links of all the alleged hijackers boarding the planes on 9/11 like finding a Khazar who is a Semite. It doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Dancing Israelis in custody failing every polygraph test given is still hidden. There is enough material regarding 9/11 to write volumns based on what went "classified." Wake up. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What gives with that question. Are you wondering if Truthers are paid more than the CIA Democide shills? a reply to: Phage

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Gas Lighting or namely, bull scheit. I'm from Missouri, show me!
a reply to: Zaphod58

edit on 22-7-2016 by beijingyank because: format

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm sure this nitwit can come up with the youtube video of the, what is it, 7 living hijackers?
a reply to: samkent

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Thanks for the link to NTSB report, but any report is subject to human error.

The facts are that the straight line distance between GNV and EUF is 200 miles. The airplane went NORDO, according to that same report, 40 miles northwest of GNV, so subtract that from 200 = 160 miles traveled to the formal intercept point by the MGM based F-16s. The Lear 35 climbs at 250KIAS or better. 160 miles @ 250 knots = 42 minutes approximately.

Clearly there was some sort of human error made in the transcription, probably the result of the fact that it switches between Eastern time and Central time, and the intercept point was right on the line between the 2 zones. They should have written it all in GMT to avoid that error, but they did not.

160 miles at 250 knots is 42 minutes, or 1 hour + puts the airplane way past Eufala. Transcription error, one way or another. The math does not lie.

And in fact, the NORAD system did respond as designed that day, as 2 different non-NORAD Eglin aircraft actually responded and had eyes-on the errant Lear before it left Florida.

The reason there was so much confusion on 911 was because Vigilant Guardian was in play.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There is no mistake in the Payne Stewart report. No matter how badly you think you want one. Even TODAY it takes 30-45 minutes to intercept a lost aircraft and THAT is with ADA sites all over the country now.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS
edit on Sun Jul 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join