It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Professional 9/11 Truther (And I Gave It Up)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

No sir, once I began to inform myself, I studied everything I could find, both government information and non-government material. The more I studied, the more obvious it became the official story was completely false.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Salander

Then you studied the wrong things. Especially about WTC 7.

Like how NIST had to fudge everything to get their computer model to collapse sort of like a controlled demolition. And they admitted it could never happen in reality.

No I mean how conspiracy theorists started inventing things to explain their ideas. Like hush a boom explosives, wireless commercial detonation rigs that leave no evidence, conventional commercial det rigs that leave no evidence, Star War Space Based Turbo lasers....those things.

Well, then there is the complete disregard for the evidence and testimony from that day by the people who were at the building before it collapsed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The more I studied, the more obvious it became the official story was completely false.

You have been studying in the wrong locations.
If you have spent most of your study time on conspiracy sites then it's no different than studying science using the Quran.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

The more I studied, the more obvious it became the official story was completely false.

You have been studying in the wrong locations.

If you have spent most of your study time on conspiracy sites then it's no different than studying science using the Quran.

LOL, yes if one is pushing the official narrative, then studying anything other than government sources is "the wrong location"

That is exactly the point. The government used these false flag attacks to begin its War On Terror. When facts and evidence are examined closely, as other sources do, the fraud becomes apparent. THAT is why the government doesn't want people reading alternative sites. Truth and knowledge are powerful, and the government does not want citizens to have knowledge.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Let me guess, the guy who screamed Allah Akbar and drove his truck into the crowd in Nice was also a false flag right?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

then studying anything other than government sources is "the wrong location"

No you can search business sites.
You can search college sites.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

So it is false that 4 passenger jets were hijacked?
So it is false that passenger jets hit WTC 1, WTC 2 and the Pentagon, with the 4th one crashing in a field?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Salander

So it is false that 4 passenger jets were hijacked?

So it is false that passenger jets hit WTC 1, WTC 2 and the Pentagon, with the 4th one crashing in a field?

No proof they were hijacked.

Only proof of Jets hitting anything is WTC1 and WTC2.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

You are kidding right?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Did I include a stupid smiley face, "jk" or "lol" in my post?

No I'm not kidding.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Let's see....communications from the four airliners about being hijacked...

Radar tracks of all four aircraft to their respective impacts....

Wreckage of all four airliners found at their respective crash zones...

Yeah, there is NO evidence at all

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: dashen

I don't want want a video I am just curious how fast did wtc7 fall.

Why don't you start counting, sheesh.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The rubble should have been much higher than it was. I did a small search on this and found these images with corresponding statements:

www.drjudywood.com...

"An illustration of what a "pancake collapse" would look like. The rubble pile should be at least 1/8 of the original building height (12.5%).
Source "

www.drjudywood.com...

"An illustration of what the actual destruction looked like. The rubble pile was no more than 2% of the original building height. Both towers went "poof."
"
It turned to dust. Explain this image:

4.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 16-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

Beam turns to dust in mid-air:

edit on 16-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

but this does not equal a fully blown government conspiracy to me.

I have to disagree with you on that. Because if you dont believe that fully blown government conspiracy then you would believe the official gov version of it.

Absolute BS the truth is between the two. The fact that you can only consider black or white and ignore all shades of grey shows a very narrow way of thinking.

It was committed by islamic terrorists but the government had been warned it would happen and dismissed the warnings out of arrogance. A.se covering exercise kicked in which is full of holes and thus interpreted as a government cover up. Trouble is they were indeed covering up but only their incompetence.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Let's see....communications from the four airliners about being hijacked...

Radar tracks of all four aircraft to their respective impacts....

Wreckage of all four airliners found at their respective crash zones...

Yeah, there is NO evidence at all

To be hijacked, there needs to be hijackers.

No positive identification of the so-called hijackers’ bodily remains at any of the crash sites.

If there was communications from the airliners and radar tracking all the way to the impacts then why were they not intercepted?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
then why were they not intercepted?

Intercepted by exactly which aircraft? Which base were they stationed at, and what were they armed with?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That's the point, isn't it? NORAD managed to intercept the Payne Stewart in a matter of 30 minutes or so, but were late to the game on 911. I suspect the confusion sown by Vigilant Guardian was a big factor.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wrong. It took over an hour to intercept Payne Stewart.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Communications from the planes by crew/passengers indicated seat numbers and names from onboard manifest of the hijackers. Remains of almost all of the hijackers was identified. Try and stay up to date.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Remains of almost all of the hijackers was identified. Try and stay up to date.

And they did that by "putting names to the fragments by matching them with DNA traces discovered at the terrorists’ hideouts."
-Excuse me as I chuckle..... To do this they had to identify the hijackers (very quickly), then locate their hideouts and swab for DNA before the rooms were contaminated. Then retrieve the DNA from the rubble sites were it had to have survived.

All this while Atta conveniently fills two suitcases full of this evidence that fingers him and all of his co-conspirators, then checks-in the suitcases to the airport.

Not a single picture or video exists that proves the alledged hijackers boarded any
of the "hijacked" planes the morning of 9/11.

The only thing we got was an image released showing Alomari and Atta going through
a checkpoint for an earlier flight, NOT flight 11.
Then in 05 we got images of a group that allegedly hijacked American Airlines Flight 77
passing through security checkpoints at the WA Dulles Int Airport. Problem is that the
cameras time-stamp was not present or cut out.

All this lacks authentication

edit on 21-7-2016 by kyleplatinum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join