It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Fast Craft filmed crossing the Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Dude..what are you playing at?

Jet exhaust is pollution from chemical compounds (chemtrails) and water vapor (contrails).

Both. What are you playing at, Focusing on misuse of words to make some irrelevant point?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
10-4 merca....number two unconfirmed....going by the trail location and look...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Both. What are you playing at, Focusing on misuse of words to make some irrelevant point?

You're the one that brought it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thats what happens on ATS when someoen begins to discuss air pollution on ATS.

The Chemtrail wrecking crew dog pile.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats what happens on ATS when someoen begins to discuss air pollution on ATS.

The Chemtrail wrecking crew dog pile.

Beautiful deflection buck passing there. Kudos

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Jet exhaust is pollution from chemical compounds (chemtrails) and water vapor (contrails).

Jet exhaust is not what is commonly called (by believers ) chemtrails. You are changing the common meaning of the word then blaming us.

So. To be clear and end this sillyness. We are all aware that there are some chemicals being expelled from jet engines . It's called pollution and i don't see anyone denying it. Stop it, what you are doing is dishonest.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Clearly some folks didn't read my full post and also seemed to have missed the actual title,
"2 Fast Craft filmed crossing the Moon.

Also would like to point out that I also said this in my post

Just for the record, I have placed this here in this forum because too me it still remains "UFO," Mostly unidentified. The exhaust that follows the first craft makes me pretty sure it is terrestrial. The second craft though, I am truly stumped. I really hope someone has better software to work with it. If so, message me and Ill send on the clips for it.

I think it should be pretty clear I know the first craft was terrestrial. The unidentified part pertains to just exactly what kind of craft it was. Nobody has even attempted to take a guess at what the second craft may be. I'm curious because of the SPEED in which it passed, and the fact that no matter HOW MUCH I tried to SLOW DOWN THE FOOTAGE, I could not capture a still of it.

Trust me, Phage had me in training many years ago to not post idiot stuff here

Perhaps a mod could move this too the Aircraft projects forum for some good eyes on identification?

Here are a few snaps I took to help maybe give a better idea of the first craft and "WHAT KIND" it may be.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Clearly some folks didn't read my full post and also seemed to have missed the actual title,
"2 Fast Craft filmed crossing the Moon.

Also would like to point out that I also said this in my post

Just for the record, I have placed this here in this forum because too me it still remains "UFO," Mostly unidentified. The exhaust that follows the first craft makes me pretty sure it is terrestrial. The second craft though, I am truly stumped. I really hope someone has better software to work with it. If so, message me and Ill send on the clips for it.

I think it should be pretty clear I know the first craft was terrestrial. The unidentified part pertains to just exactly what kind of craft it was. Nobody has even attempted to take a guess at what the second craft may be. I'm curious because of the SPEED in which it passed, and the fact that no matter HOW MUCH I tried to SLOW DOWN THE FOOTAGE, I could not capture a still of it.

Trust me, Phage had me in training many years ago to not post idiot stuff here

Perhaps a mod could move this too the Aircraft projects forum for some good eyes on identification?

Here are a few snaps I took to help maybe give a better idea of the first craft and "WHAT KIND" it may be.

Its a plane. Who cares what kind of plane. Either you were alluding to it being a ufo or your post is utterly pointless. Which us it,

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Your third picture there is like an protrusion, antenna like object and light.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Jet exhaust is not what is commonly called (by believers ) chemtrails. You are changing the common meaning of the word then blaming us.

So. To be clear and end this sillyness. We are all aware that there are some chemicals being expelled from jet engines . It's called pollution and i don't see anyone denying it. Stop it, what you are doing is dishonest.

Not really, chentrails are contrails. Who knows for instance if, 'harmful chemtrails' are not simply a cover for just how much polluting or harm there is in an aircraft, the double blind. To say, "some chemicals" is deceptive anyway, nor could you know if the jet in the OP, is engaged in further compounding the harm..or not.
edit on 18-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Not really, chentrails are contrails. Who knows for instance if, 'harmful chemtrails' are not simply a cover for just how much polluting or harm there is in an aircraft, the double blind. To say, "some chemicals" is deceptive anyway, nor could you know if the jet in the OP, is engaged in further compounding the harm..or not.

Chemtrails don't exist.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Sure they do.
Farting birds leave a chemtrail.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looked like the X1 top secret aircraft that has been up in orbit at supersonic speeds orbiting the earth. You can clearly see the exhaust trail, definitely using fossil fuels.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

If it's in orbit why is it burning fuel?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Looked like the X1 top secret aircraft that has been up in orbit at supersonic speeds orbiting the earth. You can clearly see the exhaust trail, definitely using fossil fuels.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are joking right?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't know what it is .

I will say the image frame by frame
as the OP has it above, indeed
looks an awful lot like a "disc".

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Nice work on the speed! 👍🏽

Yeah. Shame the OP didn't spend 3 mins researching it before posting eh?

in the UFO forums, no research is ever needed.

-- and words like "strange, craft, weird, odd, unknown, mystery, YOUTUBE" are always welcome as basis for proof, and this board is my number one source for chuckles, so please, let's add 3 more pages of speculations
edit on 18-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The first "craft" appears to me to be terrestrial, the second object could even be a bird but I think i can see some exhaust trail behind it and it is moving extremely fast. To me, the OP does not suggest there is anything ET about the objects.

I've only ever once witnessed a craft moving across the face of the moon, through a telescope and it moved much slower than the ones in the OP's video submissions. The one I saw came in from the right of field, as I viewed the bottom right of a full-moon, it was of a black, rounded wedge shape, tapering from the nose to a slightly thicker tail-end and had two distinct fins at the rear, which I saw as the craft arced toward the moon.

The odd thing was, that it was in a sharp focus, as was the moon and took about three seconds to move out of view...then I lost it completely.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Didn't the Air Force say the X1 would be in high altitude orbit around the earth? Which would place it in the atmosphere but not quite out in space.

It may be unidentified but is definitely man made.

edit on 19-6-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

You can't identify due to MOTION blur it's that simple that could be an aircraft even closer to you so it's apparent speed across the frame would look greater. The direction of travel relative to the camera makes all the difference.

The next time your in a car and looking forward and without changing speed look out a side window the world will appear to go by faster although your speed hasn't changed.

How many fps was your video shot at.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join