It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Fast Craft filmed crossing the Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sorry that was me, I had never used a ufo before and I was drunk.

My bad

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

lol Hello there old friend! Glad you made it for another lesson. This time I cant really give you those specifics because I'm not the one that shot the footage. I was just intrigued by it and tried to break it down, First time in 2009 and now again.

This video below is the original that was sent to Mufon. I cant find the guy again that posted it to begin with. Don't think he is on you tube anymore. However, at the :14 second mark it does say what he was using. As we have already established, it will probably give you a better answer then I can. I understand about the proximity. It just seemed to me, that the second one appeared to be chasing the first one. As I said though "appears." I really wish someone with better software would take a crack at the second craft, but seems most are to busy here just slamming me and walking away. I feel like in the old days some member might have at least given it a try. Frustrating really. You've been around long enough to "get that" I'm sure

Funny when I did the breakdown the first time my first thoughts were that the "Light" may have been a helmet. It almost seems like you can see a canopy line.

Anyhow, here is the original footage and the info you wanted, though fps not exactly stated, you might have a better idea from the equipment used. Again at the .14 second mark. Good hearing from you

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hi there onehuman nice to talk with you again, I think this link below may help some people understand the problems with video and images of the kind shown in your thread.

Frame Rate v Shutter Speed

edit on 19-6-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join