It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Fast Craft filmed crossing the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So, lets get the back story out of the way first.
Back in 2009 a video was posted to youtube of what was seemingly a man and his wife setting up their telescope to film the moon. This took place in New York on June 5th 2009. Since that would fall under Daylight Savings time and the actual Full moon rose on June 7 at 8:11, I'm guessing they were facing east and filmed this sometime between 7:30 -8:30 give or take a half hour or so.

While filming the moon, some kind of craft flew through the frame, followed shortly by another craft. This intrigued me, Back on June 10, 2009, I tried to break the footage down. What I discovered then was that it took the first craft 1 second to fly through the frame and the second craft followed less than 4 seconds later. The second craft is moving soooo fast I just couldn't capture it at all.

Today I decided to try editing it again since I have gotten a little better since then. The first video below takes 1 minute. I clipped out the useless chat of the man talking with the woman and went straight to the 1st craft appearing. I did it first normal speed, then slowed down to 0.25x and slowed again to 0.125x.

The normal speed seems to show the second craft the best as far as how fast it was actually moving. Not that you can see it. If anyone cares to try and take a crack at that, have at it. id love too see what was moving THAT fast.

The second video is a quick little slow motion of the first craft. Perhaps someone can identify it?

Just for the record, I have placed this here in this forum because too me it still remains "UFO," Mostly unidentified. The exhaust that follows the first craft makes me pretty sure it is terrestrial. The second craft though, I am truly stumped. I really hope someone has better software to work with it. If so, message me and Ill send on the clips for it.

1st video with speed variations :

2nd video, first craft only slowed down:

I don't know, maybe this should be in the flyboys forum of Aircraft? Ill let the mods decide.
edit on 6/18/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

ETA: Will a mod please move this to the Aircraft projects. I think it may fit better there as to what I'm trying to figure out. Thank you
edit on 6/18/16 by onehuman because: Asking MOD to move to a better forum

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
cool....cool subject being as I wonder at the night sky abunch, hiker ...dangerous predator nighttime caller and pilot

caught the rotating beacon....ON.....couldn't resolve the empanage due to optic effect like when you see your own jets shadow with a bright ring around it......like when viewed from above...unless it had no verticle stabilizer.....

he was doin about 545 MPH.....41,000 feet MSL......could be air force....to see the beacon and wing amidships....he was giving it 17 degrees of bank maybe?
edit on 18-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 18-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 18-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Those "craft" look like birds. In the slowed down one, you can even see a wing and make out the shape of the tail...

Edit: OK, scratch the bird idea. Phage nailed it.
edit on 6/18/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
The first one leaves a trail. Bird fart?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just had to Thank you for that one
. So good it deserves a fine beverage.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

For reference

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Nice work on the speed! 👍🏽

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ah, never seen that before. Thank you. I'd say that's a match.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Totally awesome display of intellectual reseach horsepower...there a reply to: Phage

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

LOL bird farts, you see the 'backlit' exhaust trail there Phage?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just looking at the jet which appears pretty big, still took almost 3 seconds to come in and go out of frame. Like I said about the first craft in mine, it appeared and disappeared in one second. Of course I assume a fighter jet could move that fast easily. So nothing really startling there really.

It is the second craft that really has me stumped.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah.
Can't see any dust though. You?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

More like 'transiting' the moons image in the eyepiece.

Air breathers in earths atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
two craft following...ok...air force possibly faster and higher.....with beacons and no tails.....normal contrail, conventional turbines....

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah.

What dust, theres no 'dust' in jet exhaust.

Lots of chemicals and soot, though…

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
*starts movie*

Person filming: "OH LOOK AT THAT, A PLANE JUST WENT BY!"

Why is there any question of what it was? Not seeing any "second" aircraft at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Now we know what chemtrails are!

Op...sorry to break it to you but those are planes. I've seen em through a telescope as well. Google for more images of planes crossing the moon, they look like this. The hot exhaust from the engines cause that pattern.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yeah.

What dust, theres no 'dust' in jet exhaust.

Lots of chemicals and soot, though…

Dude..what are you playing at? YOU wrote dust in that chemtrail thread. YOU said you could see dust in chemtrails when they were backlit. Well this is as backlit as you can get.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Nice work on the speed! 👍🏽

Yeah. Shame the OP didn't spend 3 mins researching it before posting eh?

<<   2  3 >>

join