It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATlantis supposedley found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well I remember seeing the headline saying that they fouind out but i havent heard anything sense. What has happened sense?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
you really need to take time and learn how to spell first of all. and if they did find atlantis, and you havnt heard anything since, i would suggest that they found some technology they dont want anyone to find out about.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_is_undeniable
Well I remember seeing the headline saying that they fouind out but i havent heard anything sense. What has happened sense?

Which one are you referring to? Lots of people have clamined to have found the Atlantis, and then ended up looking like idiots.

Surf

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally By MAVERICK05
you really need to take time and learn how to spell first of all. and if they did find atlantis, and you havnt heard anything since, i would suggest that they found some technology they dont want anyone to find out about

I think that you meant

You really need to take time and learn how to spell first of all. [(And) Remove this ] If they did find Atlantis, and you havent heard anything since, I would suggest that they found some technology they dont want anyone to find out about.

Remove the errors from your own spelling and grammar before criticizing others…

[edit on 1/17/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I remember hearing something about it, but then it only turning out to be bogus.....

as to really hard credible evidance, I can't say I've ever heard about it

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Very bad form to pick on someone's spelling here...not accepted at all! We have children here, we have many that are from other countries...plus you need to have proper command of the English language yourself before picking it out in others....s to the question on the title of this thread...try the search function....there is a lot on the subject of Atlantis here and I think it being supposedly found has been discussed also.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Very bad form to pick on someone's spelling here...not accepted at all! We have children here, we have many that are from other countries...plus you need to have proper command of the English language yourself before picking it out in others....s to the question on the title of this thread...try the search function....there is a lot on the subject of Atlantis here and I think it being supposedly found has been discussed also.

I get that all the time as i have word blindness ( no i cant spell the proper term for it ) just because someone cant spell dosent mean they are stupid. I used to use a spell checker for IE but since i changed to Firefox its a Nightmare.

Anyway back to the thread, is this what you were looking for?

Atlantis Found

Remember Google is your freind.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There's plenty of info on Atlantis in the archives. Here's one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join