It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, the prophetic despised one of Daniel 11:21?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Never before in the history of the US has anyone in it's political world shaken the foundations of its political stars, parties & citizens. A powerful influential businessman, no experience & without any held office knowledge rises past career politicans to seek the highest office of the most powerful super power. His speech & conduct is raw. His ability to change his stance whenever he chooses is uncanny. The party platform that he runs on either outwardly or secretively despises him but only votes for him because they want their party running the highest office in the land. The restless sea of oppsosers fight (figuratively & literally) against his rise to power. The world's news media outlets, politicans & people call what is taking place unprecdent. But because of US voters tired of the politicians in office they seek not to care about political correctness & the same way of politics. Daniel 11:21-45 speaks of such a man who will govern at such a time. This time will lead to the most chaotic event in human history. All secular evidence is pointing to Donald Trump as this person & our time as Daniel's spoken time.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Star, flag, subscribed.

This does seem like an unprecedented time in history we are living in currently.

ETA: I guess that goes without saying lol, but folks know what u mean....
edit on 18-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to: GoShredAK

Yes it is.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I thought that was Romney.

No wait I Thought that was McCain.

No wait I thought that was GW.

No wait I thought that was Obama.

No wait I Thought that was CLinton.

The world's news media outlets, politicians & people call what is taking place unprecdent.

No it isn't unprecidented.

Take your pick Lincoln and the civil war and Johnson, and Vietnam to the riots of the same era.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
People are giving trump way too much time, no he is not in the bible and yes he will go back to being a normal reality star when this election is over.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Feel free to HATE Trump.

But doing so because the BIBLE told you so ?

Good Lord.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I thought Daniel may be describing hillary

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Daniel 11:21-45New International Version (NIV)

21 “He will be succeeded by a contemptible person who has not been given the honor of royalty. He will invade the kingdom when its people feel secure, and he will seize it through intrigue. 22 Then an overwhelming army will be swept away before him; both it and a prince of the covenant will be destroyed. 23 After coming to an agreement with him, he will act deceitfully, and with only a few people he will rise to power. 24 When the richest provinces feel secure, he will invade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers. He will plot the overthrow of fortresses—but only for a time.

25 “With a large army he will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South. The king of the South will wage war with a large and very powerful army, but he will not be able to stand because of the plots devised against him. 26 Those who eat from the king’s provisions will try to destroy him; his army will be swept away, and many will fall in battle. 27 The two kings, with their hearts bent on evil, will sit at the same table and lie to each other, but to no avail, because an end will still come at the appointed time. 28 The king of the North will return to his own country with great wealth, but his heart will be set against the holy covenant. He will take action against it and then return to his own country.

29 “At the appointed time he will invade the South again, but this time the outcome will be different from what it was before. 30 Ships of the western coastlands will oppose him, and he will lose heart. Then he will turn back and vent his fury against the holy covenant. He will return and show favor to those who forsake the holy covenant.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. 34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. 35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

The King Who Exalts Himself

36 “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. 37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. 38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.[a]

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cu#es in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[c] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

This sounds like someone who is in office right now. What did Jesus say? " And I beheld Satan as Barack Obama (a lightening strike). We havnt seen the last of Barack yet, and these descriptions match him so far. He may very well be the Son of Perdition, the AntiChrist. The Pope may very well be the False Prophet. It may be that the American Pharaoh may use something unimaginable to win a triple crown (3rd term), such as nukes, world war, and civil unrest. Then he can innitiate another one of his executive orders.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

Certainly we are in that era.

However, imho, that bloke will come more publicly on the world stage with a MUCH more lily white, even subtly seductive reputation and mild mannered, attractive persona appealing to a much broader range of citizens--initially.

The AC et al are not going to jump overtly on the world stage with horns, pitch fork and forked tail.

Even satan himself is described as an 'angel of light.

Seduction in a list of ways with a list of strategies will be the order of that day, imho.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I just don't see the current WH imposter and Destroyer-in-Chief as the AC. I know one of my friends is convinced that "God told me . . . " that he is.

It just doesn't fit my read of Scripture. The AC will "make war with peace."

The current imposter/oligarchy stooge is making war with brutal war.

The AC will also, imho, come on the stage AS a peace maker with a lily white reputation and image. He will be seen more truly as a messiah sort of person.

The current imposter merely fancies himself as such and succeeded with massive oligarchy propaganda in seducing folks to that meme.

It's conceivable that a Pope may be the false prophet. Time will tell.

The AC will likely be Syrian . . . interestingly.

link   
a reply to: neo96
Out of every name you mentioned show us: 1. A king is a absolute ruler (president) over their land. Two don't qualify. 2. how do any of these fit Daniel 11:21-45? Hint: read Daniel 11:24. Trump has made it known he will plunder oil wells in the middle east. He said he's gonna take the oil. When did any of our former rulers (presidents) do as no founding fathers have ever done...speaking of plundering when hebrcomes POTUS.

link   
Not unprecedented, and biblical prophecy has nothing to do with modern civilization. Besides being ambiguous, and open to any layman's interpretation. Kind of like Nostradamus's quatrains.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well, it does mention there'd be hell toupee' in the end times, maybe we've interpreted it wrong and the 7 trumpets are 7 policies that # the planet.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Note Daniel clearly says king, him, his...the masculine. Note that Daniel did make clear of gender when he mentioned the daughter of the king & her power at verse 6.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Donald trump is Nebuchadnezzar ... Forget judgement, God has given us what we apparently want ($). We are so stupid we don't need judgement, we have done did it ourselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

A little less Bible thumpin, and a lot more critical thinking there.

If you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I was just joking, it was flippant sarcasm, calling anyone I don't agree with the AC without any real clue
It's how it's done on ats now

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
People are giving trump way too much time, no he is not in the bible and yes he will go back to being a normal reality star when this election is over.

Apparently Trump is working on his new Cable channel.

Looks like this whole presidential campaign was just a clever marketing ploy to create a super brand and never really had any intention of being POTUS.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent
a reply to: neo96
Out of every name you mentioned show us: 1. A king is a absolute ruler (president) over their land. Two don't qualify. 2. how do any of these fit Daniel 11:21-45? Hint: read Daniel 11:24. Trump has made it known he will plunder oil wells in the middle east. He said he's gonna take the oil. When did any of our former rulers (presidents) do as no founding fathers have ever done...speaking of plundering when hebrcomes POTUS.

Well if what you believe to be true is in fact true, how can you stop it? Also as a Christian, would you not be looking forward to spending eternity in heaven with your Lord? As someone who used to be a Christian I am actually finding some peace within myself knowing that hopefully something will happen so this corruption and madness in the world will finally come to an end myself.

If this is in fact God's plan, would you not be disobeying and trying to prevent what has been already declared by NOT voting for Trump? Would it be a sin to vote for Trump as a Christian, or a blessing to vote for Trump as a Christian? Quite a puzzling dilemma you seem to have if you ask me...

I guess it matters as to what church you attend and how your preacher interprets it or how you as a Christian all on your own might decide to interpret it? Because when it comes to the Christians I know, they are all over the board when it comes to who they want to vote for.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Are you so sure? Why would he attempt ot destroy both R & D parties aswell as government? He has a distain for the news media. maybe this will be his way to confrol the news.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join