It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German minister criticises 'warmongering' Nato exercises

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

NATO has no military.

Sure... Try telling that to the Libyans. I love the way you some people defend NATO even as far by suggesting that NATO has no military. If NATO has no military it wouldn't have its own ID and brand logo.

Each member is sovereign and is responsible for their own internal affairs.

Just like how they placed Chaos in Libya as a means of being responsible for their own internal affairs? niece one.

Again you really should educate yourself before running your mouth.

I know NATO more then you do.

As a matter of fact NATO is in the Med assisting with the immigration issues.

hahaha sure it does just for the press.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That explains the "fascinating" logic.
From Germany the hero opposing NATO to evil German lefties and Nazis at the same time conquering Europe.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The EU is more stable than Russia and will outlast Putin. We see this by the way Putin is back peddling on his stance towards the EU and his groveling to the business leaders to try and get the sanctions lifted. They were extended by another year in case the uninformed weren't aware Russias attempt to change it failed. Just like the USSR failed.

Funny the way you claim that EU is more stable than Russia and will outlast Putin for that i wouldnt have my bets upon unless your a heavy backer of the EU and NATO.

So many Italians and western Europeans want to get out of the EU. The EU wont outlast Russia. You Anti Russian Types on the internet and social media have being claiming since 2008 that Russia would fall and yet its the European union that is the one with so many problems.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks for confirming that your a German Lefty. I am going to be laughing a lot when Muslims start demanding everything theirs in Germany just like how the London Muslim mayor decided to ban sexy posters.

You German Lefties like to believe and pretend that multiculturalism works and it doesn't, just look at Japan. Japan doesn't have multiculturalism and have not experienced any terrorist attacks haha.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

For your claim that the EU is more stable then Russia try visiting France, pairs streets, or Italy which has a huge unemployment rate.

Putin finally admitted they were no superpower

You Americans make me laugh. Here's a suggestion why we dont change the name the planet earth to Planet America then?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Well, yes I believe people have a right to trying to survive.
What you fail to understand is, that the law only allows them to stay temporarily. No right to vote. And no right to participate in german politics, unless they become german citizens.

And it is far far far fetched, because I am also against objectifying women, so as a matter of fact, I support the movement to make advertisements less sexual.

I get you're afraid, but you seem to have lost touch with reality.
Like you're one step from turning violent. There is no need for that. Chillax, trying times, but nothing that can't be solved.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

For your claim that the EU is more stable then Russia try visiting France, pairs streets, or Italy which has a huge unemployment rate.

Putin finally admitted they were no superpower

You Americans make me laugh. Here's a suggestion why we dont change the name the planet earth to Planet America then?

Yeah right, Russia is such a save place, with sunshine all day every day.
Problem is if you have a different opinion. Ask Boris Nemtsov.
Oh right you can't.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What you fail to understand is, that the law only allows them to stay temporarily. No right to vote. And no right to participate in german politics, unless they become german citizens.

haha temporarily i have heard that one before.. If you believe Angela Merkel and Hofreiter and their parties then you dont know politics very well.

Or the fact how your beloved Angela Merkel is bowing to Turkey and Turkey is threatening more migrants to Europe.

I get you're afraid, but you seem to have lost touch with reality.

I am the one with reality and your buddy there seems to be out of touch with reality on this issue. When more Migrants come to Europe it wont be compared to the 70s anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You know Baba Vanga and her predictions?

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

It seems that prediction is turning to be true. Fascinating isnt it?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

What do you call the sarin attack on the Tokyo subway system by Aum Shinrikiyo?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yeah right, Russia is such a save place, with sunshine all day every day.

Just like in Western Europe right? with rainbows every day and happy smiles without seeing whats actually happening around you. Media says dont worry everything will be fine right?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Was that attack carried out by a Muslim radical? if it wasn't then its not the same. Aum Shinrikiyo was part of a doomsday cult. I am sure you know that to right. Japanese press refer that attack as an Subway Sarin Incident.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Why don't you adress the issue? If you oppose Putin you get shot.
I can say I am against Merkel without being threatened and bullied.
You believe in predictions? Am I supposed to take that seriously in a political discussion?
Or are you joking?

And for Turkey I would have handled that very differently and there currently is no turkish ambassador in Germany, what does that tell you?

edit on 19-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You didn't specify attacks carried out by Muslims. You just said terrorist attacks. And if the Aum Shinrikiyo attack wasn't terrorism then nothing is.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

If you oppose Putin you get shot

You can oppose Putin and there opposition groups in Russia. You will get shot and killed if your a double agent or are working with the CIA.

The same would happen in America.

If Edward Snowden comes back to America what you think is going to happen? you think they would just place him in a court? haha no.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thats the other hypocrisy on the issue of terrorism according to our western media. Its only a terrorist attack if its carried out by a Muslim radical Aum Shinrikiyo attack wasn't terrorism by the Japanese standards. As they referred it as "Incident"

But it his cult is a terrorist organization in Japan. But not as a defined Radical Islamic organization.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Boris Nemtsov

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

there currently is no turkish ambassador in Germany

Few things and you claim that AFD arent coming to became a majority and thats where your wrong. The fact that Germany has no turkish ambassador in Germany shows Merkel has being under pressure by not just the AFD but the Merkel's opposition party as well.

Its funny you claimed that the German minster doesn't speak for Germany. If that were true he wouldn't be a defense minster whose speaking on the behalf of Germany.

When it comes to Migrants and Europe, right now if Turkey wanted they would have send a million migrants to Europe.

If Germany is trying to upset Turkey any further things will get worse.

So you cant say and claim that Europe is stable haha.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yes i know and heard.

I still have doubts that Putin killed Boris Nemtsov. Russia is filled with agents on the ground in Russia.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Coming back after a longer break, I am surprised that we now have comedy threads at ATS.
Threads often go off topic, but I rarely see the OP going off at a tangent with every post.
Nevertheless, entertaining somehow.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join