It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everybody I just broke my own rule.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey all

I have been lurking here for around Five years and always said I would never post since I fully expect the .gov tracks people that post here. I made it a point not to register here for this reason, but stuff seems to br getting crazy so why not.

I am a libertarian and belive in freedom over everthing else including... freedom from being saved from yourself. Meaning freedom to fail.

The reason I joined is I offer a few unique perspectives. I was an infantryman11B in iraq full time active duty anbar province September04-August05. I am also an officer inside of a prison in th U.S.A. I see alot of posts regarding both professions I could add to good or bad.

I also just offer my perspective as a human and thank you in advance for the conversation.

PS My gramnar sucks please forgive me

edit on 16-6-2016 by Kobear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kobear

If you are someone with a brain and thinks for himself then you were probably already on a list.

Good to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No doubt thanks friend

Also Metallica kicks ass if that had a part in your name

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I was 11bravo as well Charlie 1-18 2007

Hoah!

We could use another infantryman, ain't nothing better than a ground pounding bullet stopper, and having libertarian views well that's great welcome aboard and welcome to the watchlist.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Rules are there to be broken (some at least ;-)

I have a "no politics on FB" rule. I break it every week.

Aynways, enjoy the ride. I guess as a prison officer you are used to deal with nutters like us

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thanks, please add some insight into the chaos.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks😂

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Welcome!! I will keep an eye out for your input. Thanks for describing your work experience. There's nothing like being there or having been there.

edit on 16-6-2016 by tweetie because: correction

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Welcome!

I have been lurking here for around Five years and always said I would never post since I fully expect the .gov tracks people that post here.

Join the list, I mean party. I hope they have lists of people telling them to get their # together. Hmm, focus on CT commenters or focus on the real perpetrators.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm not saying this is true but it is worth all of us keeping in mind. (I bet I get banned now lol)

www.insanemedia.net...

In this article we will expose one of the top conspiracy sites on the internet. Above Top Secret censors Sandy Hook threads, closes or deletes them and bans members who are leading great investigations in the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting, ATS Exposed -Cointelpro:

Biggest ATS Puppets: Bknapple32, AugustusMasonicus, CIAGypsy, and the Site Owner SkepticOverLord decided to hide behind a member name Sconner755, to derail and troll every single Sandy Hook thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RockCapstone

Quite a few illogical ramblings in that post. I'm pretty sure proto was attention seeking, he likes to tell a good story.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure how many people know that abovetopsecret (ATS) is controlled opposition. I've searched this sub's history and although there are posts about it none are very clear or have received many views.
a reply to: pl3bscheese

These guys have a lot to say about it too.

Just saying. One cant be to careful. And how do we really know either way?

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Welcome Kobear.

I was also a long time lurker over 4 years and thought I'd join instead of just looking lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

if you dont even obey your own rules , then ..................................................

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome to the funny farm Kobear! So nice to have you join us!

Here is your new uniform,

Please take care of it, from here forward you have to purchase the replacements.

From your history you should have tough enough skin to survive...but just in case here is your first does of "Troll B Gon" for free

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks my tin foil hat is a bit worn out.

top topics

join