It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Natural) Death is Evolutionarily Absurd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

So, should we ask one of the moderators to move this to the dying Origins & Creationism Forum?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

By all means.

There should be an evolution forum any way. Maybe when you become a mod here you can finally make it happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I will never become a mod here, or anywhere else. My ambition is to spend as little time on the internet as possible.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I will never become a mod here, or anywhere else. My ambition is to spend as little time on the internet as possible.

At over 12,700 replies, You are failing miserably.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

By all means.

There should be an evolution forum any way. Maybe when you become a mod here you can finally make it happen.

I'd miss all the fans of evolutionary philosophies making comments on the Origins and Creationism forum explaining how evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life (or supposedly doesn't explain or address the origin of life) and nobody asking them why they're making so many threads and comments promoting evolutotionary philosophies (or expressing their belief therein and/or argumentation for them) on that forum then...
edit on 12-7-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: graysquirrel

Well, it has taken me ten years. So at least I’m spreading it out.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

By all means.

I'd miss all the fans of evolutionary philosophies making comments on the Origins and Creationism forum explaining how evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life (or supposedly doesn't explain or address the origin of life) and nobody asking them why they're making so many threads and comments promoting evolutotionary philosophies (or expressing their belief therein and/or argumentation for them) on that forum then...

Huh? 90% of the threads in the O&C section are attacks on evolution, not threads promoting it. Evolution is the origin of species, not the origin of life, sorry this bugs you so much, but that's the way it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Good luck with that

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
Aha, so that's why abiogenesis is also called chemical evolution or "the chemical evolution theory of life". Because you're such an honest person as you make your switch to another meaning for the word evolution ( which I also used in the term "evolutionary philosophies" so you don't get to determin how I used it).

If you use a shovel, you can dig your hole faster. Go on...argue that you were just talking about biological evolution (while you were responding to my usage of "evolutionary philosophies") and/or how the word evolution just means change over time...a change in allelle frequencies...change in the heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations, etc.
edit on 12-7-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: Barcs
Aha, so that's why abiogenesis is also called chemical evolution or "the chemical evolution theory of life". Because you're such an honest person as you make your switch to another meaning for the word evolution ( which I also used in the term "evolutionary philosophies" so you don't get to determin how I used it).

Go on...argue that you were just talking about biological evolution (while you were responding to my usage of "evolutionary philosophies") and/or how the word evolution just means change over time...a change in allelle frequencies...change in the heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations, etc.

LOL, read the damn thread. It is not about chemical evolution or the origin of life. It's about the role that death plays in biological evolution. By invoking the term "evolutionary philosophies" you are dishonestly equivocating the theory of evolution to the lay man's term. But that is par for the course with you. Biological evolution is not a philosophy, it's a science. It is simply amazing the levels of dishonesty you will stoop to in order to promote your belief system as fact. But like all my other posts debunking you, this will probably get ignored again, then a month later you'll go around spouting the same nonsense as if this conversation never happened. Too funny. I guess you can't deviate from the program,huh?

Also there is no such theory in science as "the chemical evolution theory of life" LMAO.
edit on 7 13 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join