It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS infestation with paid political trolls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: visitedbythem

That may be so. But you can bet she won't be content with some low level Hell BS like the rest of the damned. Not a chance. She'll have earned herself a position up there with some of the Demons of Ancient Power that ruled with an Iron fist of Terror.

The point is, if you one day find yourself living your afterlife where it's a bit more warm than you expected. She'll be the one sticking the pineapple up your but instead of the other way around.

Because to anyone in politics it's not about who's the nicest one in the room or who did what was right. It's about who has power over who and whether or not they had what it takes to get it while so many others have failed.

Are you talking to me?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Usually what they wind up chewing on is me. They can be brutal.
It was true what you said about Hillary. She's played a good game in a man's world. Women lawyers were still very rare when she went to law school. I was a single mother in the seventies and I couldn't get a business loan because I didn't have a husband to co sign. I got my dad to and I just sold the last incarnation of that business in 2014 to retire. I know that man's world and I know the road she had to travel. But that's not why I'm voting for her. That's gravy but it's not the reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm still interested in knowing why you support her too. You won't change my mind either. But I do wonder with her history of scandals, of which some I'm sure are complete BS and some most likely right on the money. What makes you think she's the man for the job??? (see what I did there??? It's the little things I enjoy in life.)

I've always seen her as too much of a panderer and poll watcher for my taste. She also IMO has too many ties to organizations of power, which isn't unexpected of course, but when she tries to down play their significance it seem shady to me.

But anyway. Paid Trolls is the topic right??? I'm getting off track here.

You don't seem like a Troll at all. I'm not sure why anyone would imply that at all. It makes them seem more trollish in fact for alluding to such a thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Are you talking to me?

That's you're name there at the top isn't it???

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Another time.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Are you talking to me?

That's you're name there at the top isn't it???

Im in Caifornia too. Wanna meet up and talk things out Bro? We are about 40 miles apart if I remember correctly
edit on 16-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: abe froman

It is not the paid human trolls that bother me as i never go near the political forums , But i am pretty sure we have one member here who may not be human ! .

just one of those gut feelings after reading some of the drivil they post and they post a lot , maybe this place is a training ground for all types of AI

I too, sense "from my gut", fellow human.

possible presence detected, readying ICBMs

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Maybe we just misunderstand each other

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

They are often brutal. But at the same time you're an intelligent woman who's clearly thought about this and has reasoned your way into supporting her. Assuming you have confidence in what those reasons are and assuming you also stand by your choices, it stands to reason that you must have a fairly convincing argument to erect in opposition to any REAL and VALID attacks don't ya think???

There's always those who will try any tactic regardless of how deceptive but those you can toss aside with the rest of the garbage.

I would bet that you probably have a stronger case than many of the Trumpsters around here have for their choice from what I've seen.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Another time.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Im in Caifornia too. Wanna meet up and talk things out Bro? We are about 40 miles apart if I remember correctly

Really, that's close. That's cool.

But no, not really. Did you take offense to something I said or something??? If so, I don't think we're on the same page because I wasn't trying to say anything insulting to you at all.

We were having a pretty cool conversation I thought. Maybe point out what I'm missing here????

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm almost positive that's the case.

Sometimes I get that when it's text rather than speech. It's been a while but it happens. I have a different concept of how to communicate I think but haven't exactly figured out why that is.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Are you familiar with "Correct the record", if so how do feel about it?

Does it concern you or have you looked into all the voter anomalies during the primary so far ? Do you believe she played a FAIR game ?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I'm almost positive that's the case.

Sometimes I get that when it's text rather than speech. It's been a while but it happens. I have a different concept of how to communicate I think but haven't exactly figured out why that is.
I think you are correct. Ive always liked you. I think its just a misunderstanding. You seem like a nice person.and I think Silly is a nice person as well. You are both intelligent and I like speakng to you both, regardless of your viewpoints

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Whatever that was I'm sure was a misunderstanding. I'm dying to know what it was you thought I was saying though.

We have at least some similar viewpoints. You said you liked Sanders because he was honest and of good character which is the same for me. I'm not against his policies per se but have some reserve about some of them working the way he thinks. But his policies weren't my reason to support him either as most wouldn't do much for me I don't think. But he got my support because I knew from the start in learning about him he was a principled man and an honest one who we could trust to be what he said to be.

Nobody else on either side could I say the same about. Not even close and IMO that matters. Because policies can change, some ideas pass some don't, etc. But as long as the integrity of a man is good you know where he stands and that's what makes a leader reliable.

I wouldn't trust Trump or Hillary as far as their character is concerned and who they portray themselves to be at all. To me they're more like a couple of skin suits with god knows what inside making walk and talk and act human.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Whatever that was I'm sure was a misunderstanding. I'm dying to know what it was you thought I was saying though.

We have at least some similar viewpoints. You said you liked Sanders because he was honest and of good character which is the same for me. I'm not against his policies per se but have some reserve about some of them working the way he thinks. But his policies weren't my reason to support him either as most wouldn't do much for me I don't think. But he got my support because I knew from the start in learning about him he was a principled man and an honest one who we could trust to be what he said to be.

Nobody else on either side could I say the same about. Not even close and IMO that matters. Because policies can change, some ideas pass some don't, etc. But as long as the integrity of a man is good you know where he stands and that's what makes a leader reliable.

I wouldn't trust Trump or Hillary as far as their character is concerned and who they portray themselves to be at all. To me they're more like a couple of skin suits with god knows what inside making walk and talk and act human.
I hope that hillary will be indicted and Sanders will step back in. I wold rather see a Sanders/Trump battle. There are many things I dont like about trump, but after finally watching one of his speeches, I was surprised that I concurred with most of what he said, and it wasnt what the media had portrayed. As for Berine, He is far more elgible then Hllary and should stay in the race if in fact she is led away in handcuffs

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Neep-
edit on 16-6-2016 by breakingbs because: u

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Mr. Soros has deep pockets. Very, very, very deep.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs
Neep-

WTF????

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join