It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS infestation with paid political trolls

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm a woman.
Here you are sweety

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

What is wrong with you? Why would you call a member sweety and follow it with that song. Grow the # up. Your responses have been bullyish and ridiculous.

Those responses are not bullyish and ridiculous. They're sexist. Why did God create woman with smaller feet than men? So they can stand closer to the sink when they do the dishes. Now go make me a 'sammich.

I think both. Yours was an example of sexist. The poster I was talking about was being both.

By the way, my reply was supposed to be a joke.

I know it was, lol. Maybe I should have been more clear.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I've been one of the only members consistently posting about Planet X over my time here and with my previous account.

This Subject is by far the worst for paid trolls as of the magnitude of the event. Thankfully people can see through the BS they proclaim! Just to preempt a smart comment, yes planet x is real and will be here very soon! over a years worth of observations and photos tell us this..

I actually read threads about that topic once in awhile. Do you think there are trolls paid to post for or against? That wasn;t very clear.

I don't think I have commented on the subject as it is not a thing I am interested in. but, it definitely has a place among conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Orionx2
I have noticed 4 specific posters that are anti-trump and pro-Hillary.

Do you know of any pro-Trump and anti-Hillary posters who piggy-back each other and always deflect while blaming others of deflecting? LOL! I do! And more than just four!

What's your point?

If Hillary has "paid shills" on here, Trump does, too! To think this is a one-sided issue is just myopic! This is my third presidential election on ATS... Every election brings the same charge of "paid shills" for the "other side".

Bored now...

are you kidding?

IF the rabid Trump supporters ive been witnessing on this site in the last 6 months arent paid, they damn well should be, because they are doing a far better job than his own PR team....

Ick now i think i need to shower

Yep. They are starting to corner the market on almost everything.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who would be paying the anti-planetX trolls?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Is not new, even I stay away sometimes during this time in election year

Been here long enough to know how bad it gets, at least a few years ago we had a board just for politics and it was ok.

But that political board got taken away and this election year we got all politics mixed.

It will go away as soon elections are over.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I remember a thread I started many months ago...It was a poll where members could say who they supported for Prez.
Correct me if I'm wrong...but the Hillary supporters were much more numerous.

That is possibly true. A lot would have split between Sanders and trump.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I don't know? The government? It's unlikley, but the only thing I could think of.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Finally watching one of his speeches? I watch almost every speech by every candidate. I watched many of the debates both parties. I visit the websites of candidates research history, schooling, career. I'm just surprised you weren't watching them all along I guess. My personal feelings are you need to know both your candidate and the opposition.
I love politics. I'm the one viewer watching c-span. I love what they do. I love the arguments and the proceedures, the posturing and the protocols like say calling the gentleman from Colorado or the chair recognizes the lady from N.Y. some archaic charm there for sure. (At least we don't make then wear silly white wigs. ) The whole process is interesting to me. I even have friends who have run for local offices. City council, city planner level.
I also take it seriously even though I enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The government astronomers at NASA who are using holograms of a fake atmosphere to cover up the approaching Planet X. C'mon man, use your head.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Closed for review

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
We're not tired of you, Bigburgh. You're cool. You're a real down-to-earth guy and nobody's shill.

You volunteer to help kids with cancer, other serious illnesses, and disabilities. You're worth more than a million shills. ATS is a better place because of people like you.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join