It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mizzou racists hijack Orlando vigil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk I'm confused, was this a vigil for the Orlando shootings...?
If that is the case, then people need to get their mind and hearts better aligned because grieving has no race or color, it is a human process you would think brings people together... not dividing and separating them... can't people mourn this tragic incident in peace and unity as human beings... even briefly! And after the grieving for a time then get back to some political ''cause''... it seems very inappropriate to me if the gathering in the video was indeed a vigil.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: TheBulk I'm confused, was this a vigil for the Orlando shootings...?
If that is the case, then people need to get their mind and hearts better aligned because grieving has no race or color, it is a human process you would think brings people together... not dividing and separating them... can't people mourn this tragic incident in peace and unity as human beings... even briefly! And after the grieving for a time then get back to some political ''cause''... it seems very inappropriate to me if the gathering in the video was indeed a vigil.

It was. The speaker on the video was in the wrong place. The men interviewed were gay men complaining about the speaker. They stated 'we disagree witht the speaker'.

The OP is stating the speaker is racist. She was just in the wrong place/wrong time for her speech.
edit on 15-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's funny to me how extreme both the left & the right of America are in their delusion. It's almost as if there is no middle ground, you are either an extreme leftie like this woman or you are extreme right like most Trump supporters.

In my country the left and the right disagree on a lot but our discourse is usually civil. There is such a large gap between the 2 ideologies, I feel you are growing further apart each year.

This woman is a deluded nut that believes her own pseudo-intellectualism is the truth, when she couldn't be further from it.
Disgusting that she was using a memorial for victims to make her point, she needs a lesson in class and humility.
She showed none of it in this video. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

She is racist. The first words out of her mouth proved it. Of course, I dont expect any manner of common sense would convince you of the facts.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

a reply to: Kali74

HELL YEA MAN!!! SCREW WHITE PEOPLE!!! HELL YEA!! man finally a movement i can get behind.

wait what?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, Kali is this just a troll trying to reinforce the Trump/fragile right, narrative.

edit on 15-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

That is the truth and it's sad. There was a video of a couple of black girls racially abusing a Muslim woman on a bus in the U.K.
They were telling her to go back where she came from, even though she was likely a British citizen.
It was saddening because their parents were likely targets of the same kind of racism in the not so distant past.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: pirhanna

I don't understand these leftist cry fests.
It's bewildering. And the first speaker in the video was basically like, "yes I know people died but what about me? White people don't know facts." And the guys that claim racial discrimination... maybe there was more that wasn't on the video? Racist, a bit. Discrimination? You don't have to be there if you don't want to. Stop giving this mass hysteria power by participating.

It's whoever can portray themselves as the biggest victim. They are all trying to pretend to be victims in this video - that's what I got from it.

The victims were in Orlando.

I don;t think that was the first speaker. That speaker made everything pretty awkward. It was out of place and unwanted. You can see the unhappiness in the audience. A couple of people half-heartedly clapped. But what do you want? Her to be dragged off stage and beaten? I think people were mainly like 'Please God, I hope she finishes this misplaced speech quickly.'

"Dragged off and beaten"???? Where the hell did you get that. I said I don't understand these leftist cry fests where everyone goes to participate in pretending to be victims. My suggestion was not to participate. *shakes head*

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Wow, I think that's the first time I've ever heard of "Mandela Effect Racism"..... "Hey man ! It's not racism, I swear it's just in the wrong place and wrong time !!"

/sarc
edit on 15-6-2016 by Falenor because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by Falenor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
But now she can tell all her friends she was on the news...and you tube...and twitter. I put them right up there with the Westboro Baptists who interrupt the funerals. What kind of person goes on stage, after a terror attack that killed 50, and claim they are afraid of all the white people? People were afraid when kids were smoking a joint and listening to Heavy Metal. They are the generation that will not say no but will want it all for free.

Her parents I would hope are ashamed. However, it is usually the parents that the child will learn this. A sad narrative. Kids being brought up to hate...like Omar Mateen.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra Thank you Relda, The OP didn't make clear to me what the gathering was about and I agree the speaker was at the wrong place and certainly in my mind, the wrong time... it's only been a few days since the shooting and people just need to grieve right now, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Our country mourned 9/11 for weeks. The shooting is not even the lead on many news outlets....(shakes head)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The OP is stating the speaker is racist. She was just in the wrong place/wrong time for her speech.

Yeah her hateful rants against white people makes her a racist.

a reply to: reldra Thank you Relda, The OP didn't make clear to me what the gathering was about

The thread title says "Orlando vigil". How much clearer do you need?
edit on 15-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Yeah her hateful rants against white people makes her a racist.

a reply to: reldra Thank you Relda, The OP didn't make clear to me what the gathering was about

The thread title says "Orlando vigil". How much clearer do you need?
My mistake, don't know why the title didn't register in my brain... just read the OP...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What an ignorant person, starting a speech by pointing out all the white people and then proceed with a slow drugged up racial slur of blah blah you're white...blah blah white.
How did it go from being about the Orlando victims to a "poor me" racist thing? The one giving the speech is the REAL problem, she thinks she can point out and ridicule a race and then expect support? She thinks she can steal the stage from the REAL victims who died that night at Pulse and make it all about her? That person makes me sick!!!
edit on 15-6-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join