It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rant) Business owners are racist for displaying American flag!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I take offense every time I walk into a business and see an American Flag. To me its the same thing as seeing a"whites only" sign. Its time to come up with a new flag perhaps one that is combined with the hispanic flag since they are the majority in this country.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
lmao nice try Hillary

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: YukonJuan
I take offense every time I walk into a business and see an American Flag. To me its the same thing as seeing a"whites only" sign. Its time to come up with a new flag perhaps one that is combined with the hispanic flag since they are the majority in this country.

So your a racist against the American Flag?

Just stop hating, and we wont have all those problems

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Seeing as America is a country that is founded by immigrants I don't see how you could be serious. It's a melting pot system and pretty much anyone is aloud to immigrate to America. Some people are proud of their country.

Seeing as your a new poster or this is a burner account I can't help but feel your trolling for responses.

a reply to: YukonJuan

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

How am I racist? And i'm not hating on anyone thats the whole of this thread. whites (trump supporters) have turned our national sympol into a symbol of racism.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Some people are proud of their country.

So I can drive around with a mexican or syrian flag and itd be okay?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: YukonJuan And Hillary supporters are paragon's of virtue ?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

How am I racist? And i'm not hating on anyone thats the whole of this thread. whites (trump supporters) have turned our national sympol into a symbol of racism.

Are you trying to say that 1, you're offended by a piece of material and b, people weren't putting flags in their businesses and houses pre-Trump?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

What is it with peoples obsession with wanting to change sh*t because they personally find something offensive?

Bunch of princesses need to toughen the # up imo, there are actual issues occurring in reality that people are more concerned about than some bozo having an epiphany.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The majority? Seriously? Did you flunk math?

White: 63.7%
Black: 12.2%
Hispanic: 16.3%
Asian: 4.7%

This is the USA. Get over it. If you want to see a Mexican flag, go to Mexico. Stay there.
edit on 6/15/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You joined to post this crap?

Fail

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yea! # yea! Screw whitey!

Wait what?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes, yes you can fly any flag you want.

But remember, the US flag trumps any other, while you are in America.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Athetos

So I can drive around with a mexican or syrian flag and itd be okay?

Yes, this is America. You can pretty drive around with any flag you want, except maybe an ISIS flag (cause you'd probably get killed or detained/questioned). I see Mexican flags in Mexican restaurants a lot.

Back to the OP...are you, um, serious?

I assume you live in the US, and you're angered by a flag that represents freedom, including your own?

If you're being serious, I'm seriously at a loss...
edit on 15-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well, apparently you dont like the colours of the American flag, right? ...But the hispanic flag on the other hand...

You saying the american flag stands for something that shouldnt be allowed, is like saying muslim/black/etc stands for something that shouldnt be allowed ...just because YOU dont like it

What about the people, who thinks the american flag stands for freedom?

If you look for hate everywhere, hate is what your gonna find

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't where statistic from they are wrong. Hispanics make up more then half the population in the US perhaps even more. These racist people with their flags chanting USA USA doesn't say "whites only"?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

I don't where statistic from they are wrong. Hispanics make up more then half the population in the US perhaps even more

I want proof of THAT.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Other ethnicites display their flags to show pride in their home country. Whites ( trump supporters) use the flag to make the Mexican or any other person of color coming into their business uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

Other ethnicites display their flags to show pride in their home country. Whites ( trump supporters) use the flag to make the Mexican or any other person of color coming into their business uncomfortable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're either being ironic or you're deluded. I'm not sure which, yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join