It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mizzou racists hijack Orlando vigil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The regressive left gonna be regressive. And of course the people standing up to racism are ejected as the cuck crowd cheers it on. What is happening in this country? why are these racist totalitarians being promoted and applauded by the very people they racially demonize?

I just watched the movie "The Bridge on the River Kwai" last night and it's amazing how similar these "white allies" act to the POW, Colonel Nicholson. They are completely subservient and don't seem to mind racist hate directed towards them. My guess is that they think applauding it will earn them a "good white person" label by the racists. They have a rude awakening coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
and I am tired of being told by college students as a White Person I do not understand the world. How dare these dirt bags try to hijack a memorial for people who were killed in a terrorist attack.

It is so bad, that here you have two gay guys who are being harassed, the one group who was attacked, who cannot even stand tall and firm and try to deal with what they went through because of a group that hijacked the stage.

We are one people....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sure seems like someone wants us broken up into as many factions as possible.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A lot of, seemingly intelligent people, sure are so easily manipulated and molded that it's pretty sad to watch the outcome.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
As presented this video is disgusting.
If this was a memorial for the victims of the orlando shooting why was the speaker talking about people showing up for BLM crap?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and I am tired of being told by college students as a White Person I do not understand the world. How dare these dirt bags try to hijack a memorial for people who were killed in a terrorist attack.

It is so bad, that here you have two gay guys who are being harassed, the one group who was attacked, who cannot even stand tall and firm and try to deal with what they went through because of a group that hijacked the stage.

We are one people....

Exactly. And look at the look on this cop's face, as if THEY'RE the crazy ones. Unbelievable. We're living in the Twilight Zone.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
As presented this video is disgusting.
If this was a memorial for the victims of the orlando shooting why was the speaker talking about people showing up for BLM crap?

Because invading places they weren't invited and taking over is what they have been doing.
edit on 15-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
She is jusat a nut. No right or left about her.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
These people are so full of it.

The BLM movement has nothing to do with Black lives.

They never run Drug dealers out of the parks in the "community", they don't feed the poor blacks in the community (even the Black Panthers did that), they don't go to Chicago and protest the 50 blacks shot by other blacks every weekend.

BLM is a racist, anti-white, anti-America, anti-police, terrorist hate group.

This girl says she was afraid too talk because there were so many white people there....

really?

Somebody should drop her off in southside Chicago, Detroit, or Compton where there are no white people so she can really have something to be afraid of.
edit on 15-6-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That's such a cop out. You can hear everything she is spouting from any main stream leftist. This is what they believe on the political left. It's taught in the schools FFS!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

She's a nut alright, but everything about her is left.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I really don;t think the is the rep for BLM.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

That's such a cop out. You can hear everything she is spouting from any main stream leftist. This is what they believe on the political left. It's taught in the schools FFS!

No, who else walked up on a stage for this event and said the things she is saying? Explain cop out and how I am doing that?
edit on 15-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

She's a nut alright, but everything about her is left.

I would not associate with someone who got on that stage and disrupted an unrelated event to what she is saying. You are generalizing 'left'.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

These people are so full of it.

The BLM movement has nothing to do with Black lives.

They never run Drug dealers out of the parks in the "community", they don't feed the poor blacks in the community (even the Black Panthers did that), they don't go to Chicago and protest the 50 blacks shot by other blacks.

Oh, they don't? I posted the website for BLM Chicago earlier. They do all of those things. Constantly.

Not sure if it is a lack of awareness or the inability to use a search engine, but you are incorrect.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
if she was just a nut, she wouldn't have been that accepted or asked to speak.

I am sure more people wanted to speak out against her, but there is some in today's culture who think, the only reason to disagree with a black person is if you are racist. Some people in the audience didn't want to be labeled a racist, so they will shut up and then vote Trump 2016, as the silent majority

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People did speak out against her. People at the event and I called her a nut.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't understand these leftist cry fests.
It's bewildering. And the first speaker in the video was basically like, "yes I know people died but what about me? White people don't know facts." And the guys that claim racial discrimination... maybe there was more that wasn't on the video? Racist, a bit. Discrimination? You don't have to be there if you don't want to. Stop giving this mass hysteria power by participating.

It's whoever can portray themselves as the biggest victim. They are all trying to pretend to be victims in this video - that's what I got from it.

The victims were in Orlando.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I really don;t think the is the rep for BLM.

How about the leaders and founders of BLM? What do you think about their calls for violence against whites?

People did speak out against her. People at the event and I called her a nut.

And were ejected to an applauding crowd.
edit on 15-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Even the old black panthers can't stand BLM because they degenerate idiots.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

I don't understand these leftist cry fests.
It's bewildering. And the first speaker in the video was basically like, "yes I know people died but what about me? White people don't know facts." And the guys that claim racial discrimination... maybe there was more that wasn't on the video? Racist, a bit. Discrimination? You don't have to be there if you don't want to. Stop giving this mass hysteria power by participating.

It's whoever can portray themselves as the biggest victim. They are all trying to pretend to be victims in this video - that's what I got from it.

The victims were in Orlando.

I don;t think that was the first speaker. That speaker made everything pretty awkward. It was out of place and unwanted. You can see the unhappiness in the audience. A couple of people half-heartedly clapped. But what do you want? Her to be dragged off stage and beaten? I think people were mainly like 'Please God, I hope she finishes this misplaced speech quickly.'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join