It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why alien abductions are down dramatically

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.bostonglobe.com... ialflow%3Atwitter

As Kang and Kodos had told Homer Simpson: "We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us." imgur.com...

By the end of the 1990s, the alien abduction bubble had burst. Ratings fell for the “The X-Files.” In April 2001, reports (later denied) circulated that the British Flying Saucer Bureau, 1,500 members strong at its peak, was shutting down after a long dry spell of no sightings. Five months later, two planes crashed into the Twin Towers and no one cared about little green men anymore. “X-Files” director Chris Carter, at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con, declared that after 9/11, the mood just wasn’t right anymore. In 2006, Ben Macintyre, columnist for The Times, declared that the Internet had undermined belief in UFOs and alien visitation: “The unidentified flying object has been identified, and cannot fly any more. ET has gone home.” Skepticism, it seemed, had killed the UFO.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Because it was always BS!, you'd think now everyone has camera phones sightings and videos would increase.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: doggoneit666
Or they got tired of dealing with the only intelligent life here , cows

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
We are approaching the Rubicon ....Global Continental shifts and displacements will occur precipitating Global Displacement Waves.....the "tasks" of some Groups which manifested during this particular point in the Chronology of the PREDICTABLE Cyclical Event no longer need to be pursued into the future.....read the book published in 1977 titled DOOMSDAY THE SCIENCE OF CATASTROPHY by Fred Warshofsky....its what got me thinking.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
what if they just upgraded their ships to have invis. surely once a civ has warp drive they have invis.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
doggoneit666

What if people just got sick of being called crazy when they reported their experiences? That would explain a decrease in reports of alien abductions... people just stopped reporting them.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
doggoneit666

What if people just got sick of being called crazy when they reported their experiences? That would explain a decrease in reports of alien abductions... people just stopped reporting them.

Exactly.

And for some to think it'd be so easy to document by camera when they are abducted during sleep, unknowingly in their cars or walking, etc. and may not have a phone/camera with them, the reception or circuits are rendered unusable or it is taken away.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So "aliens" have the technology to traverse the universe but they need to abduct a human to study them? Whatever.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think alien abductions (these particular aliens being a fraction of what would be called aliens) have tapered off because the covert purpose for which they were done is mostly completed. That purpose being the harvesting of human DNA, body fluids and tissue; the probing and mapping of human minds, the use of human wombs for growing and later removing hybrid fetuses, the monitoring of abductees via implants and whatever else I've neglected to add.

edit on 14-6-2016 by tweetie because: added words for clarity

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I will never forget a late night of listening to coast to coast radio and it was a show on ufos in general.
An 'expert' was on the line and Mr. Noory, simply asked.

"So how come we never see these UFOs all over the place"

The caller responded with something along these lines.

"Oh, they are there, in the clouds with cloaking devices. But they're up there."

Was a face palm moment.

I just think the phenomenon got over saturated with bogus accounts and reporting. It became a cry wolf type thing. Out of the millions of cases and stories. A handful might have some truth to it. But even that handful, it's hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The title is quite misleading.

The article did NOT present any statistics documenting any decrease in "alien abductions."

It was, instead, a wide ranging commentary on the phenomenon as a whole--mostly tending toward the skeptical bent.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
Because it was always BS!, you'd think now everyone has camera phones sightings and videos would increase.

I want you to have your phone take a picture of a passing airliner. I'm going to conclude from the dot that you'll inevitably put up, that airplanes don't exist.

In addition, there are still tens of thousands of unidentifiable sightings per year, so I don't know what op is talking about.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Some regions do purportedly document a lot of the craft when night vision and IR cameras are used.

I need to try and track down the source that was keeping statistics on such things. There was a thread on ATS about it, IIRC.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Actually, I think the title is fraudulent. The source doesn't talk about that statistic at all, IIRC.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If they were all that intelligent the only thing I find hard to believe is that they took as long as they did to decide what a monumental waste of time we were and start focusing their studies elsewhere.

It looks to me like what little interaction we have had with them only came about due to damage control and clean up of an accidental contact and some of their tech falling into our sweaty paws.

They want nothing to do with us. I cant imagine why. We are so friendly and advanced aren't we?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

LOL XD

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I guess they found out that we all taste like chicken...

Of course, from E.T.s point of view; with all of the vaccines, medications etc. that a majority of the population of this planet are on... we probably look like a bad tasting GMO version of what they are accustomed to.

Ie. we aren't even worth eating, anymore...
edit on 14-6-2016 by madmac5150 because: My cat made me

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Actually, the real reason why abductions are down is because that phase of the evolution of man was completed. The altered DNA implanted in the abductees was passed on to their children and subsequent children. We know these days as the millennials.

It is not quite that simple, of course, but you get the general idea and can witness it first hand as they rip apart the entire fabric of nations, cultures and societies to forge a new reality that few of the old humans will appreciate. Look around at the changing landscape of what was into what is being created today.

This affair is the mother of all conspiracies. The major governments are in on the ploy and promoting the evolution in multiple ways. They have no choice, the ET ovelords have set the course for humanity whether humanity wants it or not.

You want UFOs? Hell, we don't need no stinkin' UFOs, we've got the millennial!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So much other crap is happening to us that Alien abduction is a walk in the park! Why report it ??? there is nothing anyone can do to stop them.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It isn't happening anymore because everyone's health info is all uploaded from their doc's admin to the supercomputer that monitors all of us. Most people innocently and willingly get their yearly physical exam.

All are also psycholigically studied in online forums and sites like FB.

More people are using the name of Jesus Christ to ward off evil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join