It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why alien abductions are down dramatically

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Think it is because we all have camera's these days to film real reports of UFO's and "some" people on YouTube are doing the good old CGI job and hoxing them.

Seems the only UFO sightings are in woods or near large expanse of space, plus near air bases/airports and alot of them have been debunked, not all but many.

Seen many strange flying objects in my old town of UpHall where there's miles of fields/trees etc, that used to be a hot spot for us, never heard of any abduction stories but lots of sightings.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: doggoneit666
www.bostonglobe.com... ialflow%3Atwitter

As Kang and Kodos had told Homer Simpson: "We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us." imgur.com...

By the end of the 1990s, the alien abduction bubble had burst. Ratings fell for the “The X-Files.” In April 2001, reports (later denied) circulated that the British Flying Saucer Bureau, 1,500 members strong at its peak, was shutting down after a long dry spell of no sightings. Five months later, two planes crashed into the Twin Towers and no one cared about little green men anymore. “X-Files” director Chris Carter, at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con, declared that after 9/11, the mood just wasn’t right anymore. In 2006, Ben Macintyre, columnist for The Times, declared that the Internet had undermined belief in UFOs and alien visitation: “The unidentified flying object has been identified, and cannot fly any more. ET has gone home.” Skepticism, it seemed, had killed the UFO.

That's because the alien powers found another way to control Earth.

As Kodos and Kang also said: It's a two party system, you have to vote for one of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

do you really think a species capable of abducting humans through walls and other solid objects, wouldn't also be capable of rendering recording devices obsolete in their presence?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Funny how the use of YouTube videos and camera phones have had the effect of being the prime examples of skepticism and hoaxes when it comes to aliens and cryptozoology, but the same use of YouTube videos and camera phone video has ignited a world of CT believers when it comes to anything tragedy related....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: doggoneit666

Really...even the aliens don't want us anymore

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's not even true to begin with. People are still getting contact, still getting abductions. One of the key elements is not to listen to the "established ufologists" as they tend to be shills and cia/mossad, etc.

It's the real grass roots experiencers that have the real stories. Though will name some of the better ufology experiencers who are geniune:

James Gilliland

Simon Parkes

Lou Baldin/Sleeper

Alex Collier, though he and Steven Greer did seem to have to "compromise" themselves, and quite possibly to stay alive.

But while some of this info not only touches on my own experiences, and so know its real, if wherever there is a discrepancy, my own experiences are the marker for all other info. Because know what's going on.

What may be happening on lesser levels, would be the milab military ones because, they probably have all the DNA and seed banks, dna banks, they think they need for whatever events, cycles they're hoping to bring in. And now they have this primitive dark age Islam invasion going so they're probably trying to wind down on all things advanced, Flat Earthtards, as an example.

But the real stuff, never stopped, and basically everyone is an experiencer, everyone gets checkups but not everyone is awake and seeking and finding this out about themselves. Not even sure they're meant to because unless you care about others, want a free and equal world where there is no tyranny, no nwo, no corporate illegal laws, but at the same time, no homelessness, sharing all the real science, homes and land for all, no slavery, money or real estate agents, and unless you care about the state of mother earth, nature, the oceans, and not giving power away to dark agents, when you stand under the stars, negatives can access you because you're a frequency match for them.

So people need to clean up their acts, and start to wake up and get rid of the fear programs not comply or every obey bad laws, and start to gain their empowerment, they can freely stand under any stars and jump for joy at family overhead, because the bad has no power over them.

Oh and there is another who shared very advanced info on this forum: ETMAN!

And his dark star, I believe that is isis. Was always wondering why it seemed coded,sirius. Allah is the king of sirius, one of his names in the koran. The dark star is often linked to Sirius B, then Saturn in our solar system. AND ISIS. And he kept posting IS in one sentence, then IS in the other. And said people wouldn't see this coming, they wouldn't believe it was possible.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Because we had three humanoids come tell us that it was being taken care of, and we were to stop thinking or talking about it from now on.

It was not only my family, but I've met others that had a similar experience.

That doesn't mean I understand what was happening exactly. Perhaps it was "aliens" perhaps it was "interdimensional entities" perhaps it was our own PTB doing some experiments and seeding false memories to cover their tracks.... and the study came to an end. But no, it wasn't all explained, that is just utter BS.

We just decided it was better to drop it and not search for explanations any more. Life is, for a large part, mystery, and we just have to live with that.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

When you have some soul memories you'll understand more. This area is quite dark side overall but there has always been those waking people up and pulling them forward. And people down here holding a higher frequency than they've brought this planet to, in both Love and Awareness.

Enki and Enlil for example, back in the past. They act as if all the annanuki or in the bible in the literal translation, the aniqiti, where all the same group. They're not. It goes back to Lyra, humans spreading out, higher telepathic humans, coming in from the Bigger Star input systems, and in the duality, the dark squares, the old empire bad guys, and lots of wars, and planets going down, and yet those who are Love and Freedom and Goodness ascend ie more empowered in this life and better in the next, and this is the big becoming yourself realm, and some people take alot longer and have reform themselves and incarnate many times. This could be considered a lower level containment universe, the duality, like a big virus vault.

So the dark side ended up running things here, and they would be the Enlil group who despises humans. The pleidian/lyra side is Enki, that he created humans, really is a code for Lyra/Pleidian dna was used and that group also coded us to grow up and heal our dna and ascend the levels and free ourselves and loved humanity. In the literal translation by mauro biglino, the giants the scouting parties encountered were annanuki and they mentioned the "locust eyed" ones, ie mantids, simon parkes stuff.

I don't mention the annanuki because it informed me, my memories are doing that, but because it is part of our history and there are clues in the writings. So that those who are not remembering more might start to do some searches and become seekers, and go within as well.

Ufology is really mixed bag with lots of lower downs here, and paramilitary, and reptilian/mantid types, and greys.

But we have wonderful teams overhead and when you wake up, you get chosen more and shown that the bad gets hauled away and there are time outs and more lessons, and its done in levels.

So if you're from the higher human or positive groups that managed systems and upgraded lower levels and then came in for tests here, to help out, then some people are working on leaving this duality system altogether, others are doing stints and will go back to helping systems, and others who weren't from those levels, but parallel or working their way up, will be reaching those levels. But you have to give back to the Galaxy and help out a bit before moving on. And its steep learning all the way but we all go home as hero's in the end.

There is a huge team of Hero's, what many call angels, watching over. Wonderful places of learning ahead. Need to overcome giving power away here, to corrupt leaders, running fear programs here, and drop the programs in politics, religions, that are harsh and warring and scarcity and disempowering. We are to be Equality/Mom and Freedom/Dad in equal measures, and help others and while we care about others, we don't care about their programs, we denounce evil and abuse of women and children for example.

We're here. And more that wake up and realize they're holding awareness in a way that cannot be overcome, the more good comes in.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Simon Parkes

Are you sure about this guy because a website was supposed to be setup for free by people who were willing to do voluntary work.

Everything went silent from February 2016 onwards. i wondered, 'oh maybe the Mantas are just as bad as the Draconians who have been losing space battles recently'.

Hence Simon will not be around for much longer if he is on the side of nasty aliens.

i know because i have been on one of the UK teams based in the South West.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
So "aliens" have the technology to traverse the universe but they need to abduct a human to study them? Whatever.

They don't have good Internet access.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It might also have to do with the widespread availability and prescribing of anti-psychotic medications like Abilify.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You have any metrics that indicate there is a downturn in abductions?

Abductions have, historically, been difficult at best to acquire data on, and track. And it is only now that we have a technology that may be capable of the task...fitness and personal trackers...

These devices can be setup to provide some rather amazing data captures of the abduction experience...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

After much study, many probes, the occasional crash and the odd laser gun fight, the Aylmaos went back to their leaders and answered the questions with which they had been tasked:

A) Is Earth worthy of further study?

B) Should we welcome the dominant lifeform into the fold?

The answers were:

A) It's greeny blue, what more do you want?

B) HELL NO!!!

edit on 15-6-2016 by Jonjonj because: format

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It might also have to do with the widespread availability and prescribing of anti-psychotic medications like Abilify.

Quotes such as the one above are a prime example of my reply on pg 1. Oh, you had an experience that I can't quantify or comprehend? Of course you must be psychotic, requiring vast amounts of medications to function. So, thanks for proving my point. People just got sick of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Or they got tired of dealing with the only intelligent life here , cows

Slight correction;
After years of looking for intelligent life on this planet, they just gave up and moved on.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We don't have any real alien spacecraft. Just reports by people that think they have seen alien spacecraft.

There are no real statistics on alien abductions.Just reports by people who 'think' they were abducted by aliens.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 15th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wonder if cattle mutilations have decreased as well? I also it would be interesting to know if the missing people reports in our national parks have decreased. Maybe they're growing their own.......'containers" since we have quickly become so tainted from pollution, drugs, tainted food supplies, lack of exercise, etc.

Maybe some weren't traveling the vast universe to study us, but merely traveling time, skipping timelines or dimensions.
edit on 15-6-2016 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join