It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This thread just proves one thing..

Many on this site / thread are totally brainwashed by their own hatred for one side or the other that they only see what they want to see.

Insurgency and opposition are completely different things..

threads like this really discredit what ATS is so popular and useful for - there's a tonne of things out there our current administration should be hung for.. trying to manipulate things like this just make us seem like a bunch of raving idiots.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Some help from Congress.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

Still ongoing I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think it proves that Obama supporters are willing to overlook obvious blunders because they support him.

Regardless of what you think this document says, it was exact right on saying what would happen, ISIS was formed and the regime remained unchanged, and extremists took over parts of Iraq.

Everyone, including Obama, knew that if not all, a large part of the opposition to Assad was Islamic extremists, and yet he still decided to arm them. Now I know what you will say, "No, he armed the good ones", but it would be impossible to make sure of this. Obama and his administration have admitted that it would be impossible and take years to vet syrian refugees coming to America to make sure they aren't extremists, so how could he vet these fighting forces in a matter of weeks and know who to give weapons to?

Why take the risk. I mean, wee have been told for years that we have to sacrafice our freedoms in this country through things like the TSA and partiot act, etc. because the terrorist pose such a great threat to us, and yet we are willing tyo risk giving them weapons to take out Assad, who posed no threat to the US?

The same was true in libya. Both NATO generals and Gaddafi himself repaetedly said the opposition was Al Qeada, and yet we helped them overthrow him. How did that turn out? Now Libya is a breeding ground for ISIS.

There are only two possible explanations.
1. This administration is so inept that they continue to accidentally arm ISIS.

2. This administration thought the risk of arming ISIS was worth the political goals of eliminating other enemies, ie Assad and Gaddafi.

In either case, it is undeniable rather through accident or intentionally, Obama has helped arm ISIS.

Now when Isis kills people in the US, instead of it being about his failed policies, Obama and his supporters blame the right wing, Christians, and gun control. Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yep, you are right. For the record I am not an Obama ''supporter'' (Hell I'm not even an American)

I would rather we support Assad in this fight, but that's neither here nor there.

What I am trying to express, is the same people pushing this total nonsense claiming this document proves Obama is funding and supporting ISIS and Alqaeda is total horse crap - perhaps they are so blinded they don't see this or they do see it but love collecting those stars... who knows, who really cares.

Yes, this administration has made some horrible choices and we need to focus on that. But using crap, twisting it, painting it, filling it with perfume does not make it honey..it just makes you a fool!

There needs to be a greater emphasis on using reliable and real information and links on this site to explain your position on a matter. It is the same people over and over again trying to use the most blurred pro what ever link then going bat sh!t nuts at people because they question it.

ok that's it, I've attempted my ''convince the nutjobs their nutjobs'' rant!

ps you aren't one of them, you're alright!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Grambler

Yep, you are right. For the record I am not an Obama ''supporter'' (Hell I'm not even an American)

I would rather we support Assad in this fight, but that's neither here nor there.

What I am trying to express, is the same people pushing this total nonsense claiming this document proves Obama is funding and supporting ISIS and Alqaeda is total horse crap - perhaps they are so blinded they don't see this or they do see it but love collecting those stars... who knows, who really cares.

Yes, this administration has made some horrible choices and we need to focus on that. But using crap, twisting it, painting it, filling it with perfume does not make it honey..it just makes you a fool!

There needs to be a greater emphasis on using reliable and real information and links on this site to explain your position on a matter. It is the same people over and over again trying to use the most blurred pro what ever link then going bat sh!t nuts at people because they question it.

ok that's it, I've attempted my ''convince the nutjobs their nutjobs'' rant!

ps you aren't one of them, you're alright!

This is what happens when you play the regime toppling game and loose! Whether they interned this to happen or not it's their fault. As a conservative I'm sick and tired of Obama getting on the podium and blaming Christianity the second amendment and conservatives for isis

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

As a conservative I'm sick and tired of Obama getting on the podium and blaming Christianity the second amendment and conservatives for isis

This is what im saying right..

I cant recall him once ever saying Christianity was to blame - can you show me some speeches where he has said this?

I've heard him say its time to update and adjust the 2nd amendment, not ''BAN ALL YOUR GUNS'' as the catchphrase goes. Can you point out where he is trying to ''BAN ALL GUNS'' ?

When has he blamed conservatives for ISIS ?

or is this just more of the same nonsense that's filling up abovetopsecret.com ?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

or is this just more of the same nonsense that's filling up abovetopsecret.com ?

It's gotten ridiculous. There's clearly nothing to this. Just like there was clearly nothing to this crap either. We're getting to the point around here that anyone could get a minimum of 30 flags for a thread just by grabbing a random link with a sinister sounding title, posting a thread with an excerpt or two and a adding a few lines of "Obama should be in jail!" or "Hillary should be in jail!" comments.

You don't have to explain it, you don't have to argue that it's true or defend its accuracy — you don't even have to read it — you've just got to post it and let the circle jerk commence.

After that point the OP will just divert with crap like "it's your job to prove me wrong!" and if anyone does, out comes willful ignorance bordering on out right psychosis.

The President has never blamed anything on Christianity. It's some sort of phantom discrimination that a lot of right-wing Christians are just certain is happening even if they can't give you a single example of what they're talking about. What's really ironic about the gun banning bit is Trump just came out saying we should have a "watch list" to keep terrorist from buying guns. Trump supporters see it as him being strong. Obama has been pushing for the same thing for 7 years and he's weak and a "gun grabber" who refuses to utter the magical words that could stop mass murder by lone wolf terrorists.

Facts, details, reason — none of that matters. This thread just typifies the sad state of affairs. There's absolutely nothing to this. That document in no way supports the claims. Everything about this "allegation" is completely incoherent bulls#.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You should be able to figure it out from there professor.

In other words you don't really know what how this document is supposed to prove what the OP and his source allege. Got it!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Was there ever any doubt that the Saudis and Obama worked to develop Sunni Isis to fight against Shia Syria, Iran, and other countries in opposition to Israel. To me it looks like the once favored pitbull had grown too big to manage and now has become a much larger menace than the US expected. So of course now it's our duty to put down the beast we helped create.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

I fell for nothing...the source for this is well known for putting these things out and they are BS.

They don't even know the source for their own supposed shocker as it has been shown already.

If you have this type of info you know exactly where and who you got it from...not I think it came from so and so. That is a red flag.

Also can you provide something that refutes what the man says?

Your so confident I fell for something do you have something that doesn't come from this source that can back this claim...because the only source for this is judicial watch?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes it is, but if you have an official sounding name it makes it easier for people to believe.

Seems many forget the fact that the source for this has proven their fake stories many times before...

Here is a good article discussing just that.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Using your thread as though it is the truth is laughable...just as the source in that thread is.

Amazing how most just believe whatever crap get's posted anymore without actually researching...is that what ATS has become?

And you have no problem pushing the ignorance I see...how about denying it for once you might actually learn something other than utter BS, which this thread is pushing and your right there to help it along.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

You do know other countries buy Uncle Sams weapons and sell them to other entities...that is not proof the US was responsible for those who get them elsewhere.

If that were the thing then look out becsuse Russian AK's are used by bad people who do bad things worldwide...should Russia be held responsible for the actions of those who use them even though they didn't get them from Russia?

Seems that bit of common sense escaped you?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I'll just suffice it to say that I have multiple friends from my military days who are still in the job of military intelligence, and some of the things that they have told me the few times we've talked in person are pretty telling about tactics and targets and whatnot.

I'm not just some armchair jackass just ranting on based on ideology and subjective perception--I know that there's not way for you to know that or any reason to believe me, but I'm not.

I'm not saying that I am privy to all of the information or details, either, but there are certainly enough odd things going on that would make any thinking person come to the conclusion that what we are told isn't always close to reality. But, it doesn't really matter anyhow, because ISIS is the "J.V. team," remember? Why should we even be concerned about them and whether or not we're for or against them?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No proof anywhere Obama is actually bombing ISIS.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I agree with your sentiment. But I'll repeat what an
infamous radio personality stated some years ago,
since I believe so many in our Country via social
engineering through media, & Hollywood, have
been hypnotically induced to support corrupt
politicians.

"It's not the politicians that should be feared, but
the majority of Americans that are to stupid to
think for themselves and continue to vote these
rascals into office"

My line of work leads me to chat with dozens of
people everyday, and my experience with people
has lead me also to have zero faith in the
majority of the voting populace.

People are too controlled & confused by media,
and spend too much damn time in front of their
televisions to really think outside of the fabricated
BS they think is truth.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Well said, good sir.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Almost makes one wonder if the speedy military withdraw and subsequent power vacuum left behind for ISIS to fill was intentional.

Thought it was weird that the Obama administration didn't understand one of the basic principles of war. We left no military infrastructure in Iraq after we withdrew. What did they expect to happen?...

I called BS on this whole ISIS thing from day one. The DOD and Obama administration created this monster. Intentionally or unintentionally has yet to be determined.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

As many people are realizing or pondering now, Obama is either very inept or very complicit, or very lazy, or very indifferent, or very incompetent, or very distracted, or very busy with other things.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
They wanted to overthrow Assad to create another power vacuum, they are so good at doing that stuff...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join