It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Since the Russians invaded Afghanistan, leading to Osamas mob being co-opted by the CIA and the Five Eyes as their attack dog in the region, right up until now, there has been and still is collusion between western powers, and those we have been told are our enemies. That is the take away here.

I do not particularly enjoy being right. After a while, one simply gets used to it. However, I particularly dislike the feeling on this particular occassion.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Yeah, Obama "support" would be because the previous administration Bush/Cheney along with the Likud's Netanyahu were most likely the ones that created ISIL, so technically they could spin it that way currently. However, this hole is deeper than it looks, imo.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Almost makes one wonder if the speedy military withdraw and subsequent power vacuum left behind for ISIS to fill was intentional.

Thought it was weird that the Obama administration didn't understand one of the basic principles of war. We left no military infrastructure in Iraq after we withdrew. What did they expect to happen?...

I called BS on this whole ISIS thing from day one. The DOD and Obama administration created this monster. Intentionally or unintentionally has yet to be determined.

Everything is intentional. This government isn't stupid...just dumb. They control virtually everything except for a few other governments (Russia, China, etc.) and of course, a segment of the American people. That is likely their biggest pet peeve that Americans are figuring everything out. I have pretty much decided that anything major that happens, happens with the foreknowledge of our government. NSA, CIA, etc....if they don't know it ahead of time...they are wasting a crap load of money on intelligence.

So yes...ISIS was created by or by the lack of involvement of our government. There is likely a reason and a plan for what benefit ISIS provides this administration and those who own it. I don't doubt that for a second.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Im starting to believe in the conspiracy that the Democratic candidate will be so unpalatable you'll willingly vote for Trump

You've got a major thread, and thank you... bumping isn't enough.

With all else failing us except the "Gut Feeling" or worse,
Hitler's "Think with your blood.." we're in a particularly dan-
gerous time. Some of us, this responder included, tend to
take media spin and throw it into the next load of dirty
laundry. This is a bad metaphorical spot to be in personally:
because noise IS the lie... which lets us lie to ourselves.

The info is coming fast enough now (disinfo included) that
the average American voter will be rendered insignificant
from just the noise, versus any viable response to it.
From the invented Bolsheviks on, the propoganda HAD to
be the one message than rang true from just repetition--
and in my whole life this is one time the stops are all pulled
out on the Wurlitzer just for us, you Yanks.

I swear I've never seen anything like the porcupine of "all
of a sudden"s foisted on us in one election cycle, from
both major sides. There must be a reason-- I hope it's
because God rinsed out all our BS filters at one time.
edit on 18-6-2016 by derfreebie because: I won't lira to myswlf even if I was an Italian typographical erroniest

edit on 18-6-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Ares2493
People , we are getting very close to learning the evil truth of this last 8 years. Fasten your seat belt , it is going to be a bumpy ride. ANd forgot all you ever thought you knew about Obama

Just the last eight years huh... this spans decades and implicates both Republicans and Democrats. It really heated up during the Carter years thanks to good old Zbignew Brzezinski but certainly carried on throughout all of the following administrations and all for short sighted geopolitics. I suspect they knew there would be blowback but likely saw that as a positive. Never let a good crisis go to waste right?

If one really wanted to trace the roots of the weaponisation of Islam in modern times one need look no further than Kaiser Wilhelm, the Ottoman empire and WWI. It also carried on into WWII . I forget the name of the German organization for recruiting Muslim Soviet defectors ATM. There's an excellent book by Ian Johnson that outlines all of this, the birth and growth of the Muslim brotherhood, the post war via front: radio liberty and the co-op ting of what would be considered very moderate Muslims by the MB. Hell, even Ike had a picture taken with its founder and thought he could influence the KSA to influence the rest of the Muslim world. Another great read is the Hitler Legacy by Peter Levenda. It has great information from WWI forward on this particular topic.

The point is however that as abhorrent as BHO is he is not even close to entirely to blame. This has been a decades long project spanning both parties and being organized by various intelligence factions and the financiers. Welcome to the deep state. There's plenty of blame for everyone. If people think politics is a dirty and corrupt game they haven't seen anything compared to geopolitics!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I believe that the above was the OP . Not getting into the US's entire involvement in the Middle East or the failed policies over the years
Just ISIS and the alleged support for it by the Admin when Clinton was Secretary of State.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: s3cz0ne

I believe that the above was the OP . Not getting into the US's entire involvement in the Middle East or the failed policies over the years
Just ISIS and the alleged support for it by the Admin when Clinton was Secretary of State.

I was just replying to your post
Not trying to derail but rather provide a context for the OP actually. I'm simply pointing out that these things don't occur in a vacuum.
edit on 19-6-2016 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join