It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

“The document is an IAR, an intelligence information report,” said Christopher J. Farrell, who serves on the board of directors of Judicial Watch, which obtained the document. “It is produced by somebody within the Defense intelligence agency (DIA). It is reporting from the field by an intelligence agent” who could be a U.S. government agent, a defense attaché, or a source.

“It’s a report from the field back to headquarters with some intelligence that somebody is willing to bet their career on,” Farrell said.

Farrell confirmed that the report was sent to Clinton’s office, based on the recipient marking “RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHINGTON DC.”

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

Impeach this traitor president!

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I knew it !!

I have had doubts about the U.S. actually bombing ISIS positions.

I never believed it.

I bet Obama is ordering bombs to fall on other positions.

Like maybe in favor of ISIS.

I knew it.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493
People , we are getting very close to learning the evil truth of this last 8 years. Fasten your seat belt , it is going to be a bumpy ride. ANd forgot all you ever thought you knew about Obama

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is interesting timing. I think we can expect more information to surface soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Im starting to believe in the conspiracy that the Democratic candidate will be so unpalatable you'll willingly vote for Trump

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Im starting to believe in the conspiracy that the Democratic candidate will be so unpalatable you'll willingly vote for Trump

It is what it is. Hillary Clinton is, has been, and always will be...corrupt to her core.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That means Hillary obviously knew about it as well, so when is she gonna drop out of the race? I hope this news blows up and puts the pressure on her!

link   

originally posted by: khnum

Well it's possible Trump would be controlled by Congress.

Hillary too.

link   

If obama, Clinton and the criminal chorus line start releasing info now, they will have control of the info. That way they can spin it whatever way they want to try and do the least amount of damage. This way they can also stack the deck and throw whomever they want under the bus.

If it comes out after the election when Trump is president, he'll charge the lot of them with treason I am quite sure. Heads will roll.

So looks like they are taking a more controlled and contrived path.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Trump continues to right.

He says the truth, the leftist media jumps all over him with an "I can't believe he said that" argument. The liberal minions who can't think for themselves jump on board and trash Trump.

Then, like clockwork, the truth comes out.

Rinse and repeat.

The US, led by Obama and Hillary are some of the greatest supporters of Islamic extremism, including ISIS, there is. Those are the true anti-Americans who should be locked up for treason.
edit on 14-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I wonder if this is what Trump alluded to recently regarding Obama and ISIS.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Theres nothing really "secret" about it, whether its Al-CIAeda or ISUS.

Its called controlled opposition.

We train them, arm them, then kill them.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Seriously wish people would march on Washington, and demand impeachment, criminal investigations, trials, and gut this whole administration wide open like the rotten gutted fish it is!

Again, Conspiracy THEORY is now FACT, for how many times now in the last 8 years?

We the people must make the change, as our officials are too corrupt now to self-govern, in fact it is because we LET THEM self-govern that they have become so corrupt.

The idea, forevermore, should be banished that the "government is here to help and take care of it's citizens", it is no better than a caged dangerous animal that when left to it's own devices, does the unspeakable.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Some old proof for reference..........

I don't think they ever changed their minds, but the MSM changed "our" minds.

Obama Weighs ‘Limited’ Strikes Against Syrian Forces

Secretary Clinton Says Syrian President Assad 'Must Go'

Hillary video

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I think you need to forward this on to trump !

just for the entertainment value alone !

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
The Democrat doesn't need to be unpalatable for me to support Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump continues to right.

He says the truth, the leftist media jumps all over him with an "I can't believe he said that" argument. The liberal minions who can't think for themselves jump on board and trash Trump.

Then, like clockwork, the truth comes out.

Rinse and repeat.

The US, led by Obama and Hillary are some of the greatest supporters of Islamic extremism, including ISIS, there is. Those are the true anti-Americans who should be locked up for treason.

Indeed, were are the liberals now saying "i cant believe Obama and Hilary were in on this!" But the only thing they probably so desperately want to do right now is misconstrue more words that trump said in order to attempt to ignore this for themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: khnum
The Democrat doesn't need to be unpalatable for me to support Trump.

Same here.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone
Good to hear. I'm a conservative. No other way could my vote go realistically.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
actual supposed memo

If true, point 8c is pretty damming. They knew they were supporting/backing /not stopping ISIS. The big question is whose brilliant idea was this after the mess in Libya. Wait till Russia leaks H.C.'s emails........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join