It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Why are we even calling this news?

So the organisation that came out of post Russian occupation Afghanistan, which fought a western funded, western equipped, and western trained insurgency against the outed Russians, then became its own thing? I hate to break it to you, but no it didn't.

And Obama is not the first president to take advantage of it. Bush before him knew it, so did his father. They call them ISIS now, amongst other things, but they are all CIA assets still. The only thing that qualifies this as news, is the fact that everyone else knows now. Most of us around here knew it all along.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If true?

If?

Here is the primary source, the actual document itself.

www.judicialwatch.org...

edit on 14-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ARREST THESE TRAITORS and give America some justice for a change.

That is the change we can believe in.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

LOL - it's clear that the US government did not realize that the ol' my enemies enemy is my friend does not actually work when it comes to the Islamic Extremists they have been training since the 80's in Afghanistan.

I mean we all saw what Putin achieved in one week pounding ISIS which the coalition of the willing couldn't do in 2 years.

World domination and subjugation of the worlds populations to Islam and Sharia law is the stated goal of ISIS and anyone standing in their way is the enemy - including other muslims.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.....

Since daddy Bush in 1993, this sums up the clusterflux in the ME best..........

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be Trump right now! I can see an unfortunate plane crash or "suicide" in his future!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Seriously wish people would march on Washington, and demand impeachment, criminal investigations, trials, and gut this whole administration wide open like the rotten gutted fish it is!

Again, Conspiracy THEORY is now FACT, for how many times now in the last 8 years?

I remember in like '07 when 'everybody' was saying the same thing... and then they got their Obama and started worshiping Him even harder than the republicans did Bush, which was so ironic after the years the democrat masses spent trashing Bush supporters as being complete and utter morons for their blind loyalty. Too Chez!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I don't think Trump was responsible for this being uncovered.
This is the beginning of the Obama unraveling...it's intertwined with Clinton's crap...but the Gordian knot of corruption is loosening and starting to come undone.

House of Cards.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I also remember how Bill Clinton used Al Qaeda in the Balkin's during his entire adminitration, right up to Y2K (even though Osama was already declared by them to be a enemy:
History Commons 9/11 Balkin's Timeline

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Of course the US has been arming rebels that have come back to bite them for decades. I criticized Bush for this, and liberals joined me. But Obama was a man of peace, and people fell for it hook line and sinker. Anyone who remotely looked at the Syria situation, or Libya for that matter could see the US was arming violent Islamists.

This is why Obama is afraid to say the words Islamic terrorism. He knows the truth will come out, that he and his administration, including Hillary, have been propping up ISIS. That is what Benghazi was really about, giving weapons to these extremists.

As truebrit said, most of us on ATS knew this, but it seems as if the facts are starting to slip out. When the average person becomes convinced that Obama and Hillary are responsible for ISIS gaining the strength they have, they are finished.

Trump will win in a landslide if this comes to light. I am not sure that he will be a good president, but I hope he will at least fight ISIS. But it is obvious Hillary is part of this problem, and can't be elected.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I really wish the MSM would actually tell the truth.
Most people will never believe this, because the "news" does not tell them.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It is reporting from the field by an intelligence agent” who could be a U.S. government agent, a defense attaché, or a source.

sounds pretty loose.. Also does the report being in all capitals mean its more truthful than non capitalized reports?

I think there are many dirty and dangerous games being played by this administration, however this report doesn't prove a thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: pavil

If true?

If?

Here is the primary source, the actual document itself.

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks, that was an interesting read.

So , I can see it says ''the west the gulf and Turkey support the opposition''

then it says ''AQI (Alqaeda in Iraq) are the main driving force behind the insurgency''

Insurgency and Opposition are different you realize?
edit on 14/6/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
All please share this information to as many people as possible. The news media won't report, but hopefully we can pass it around social media

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks, that was an interesting read.

So , I can see it says ''the west the gulf and Turkey support the opposition''

then it says ''AQI (Alqaeda in Iraq) are the main driving force behind the insurgency''

Insurgency and Opposition are different you realize?

Opposition in terms of assads regime
edit on 14-6-2016 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Some of us called this years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

C. THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why the gloating? Obama announced as much long ago

www.reuters.com...

President Barack Obama pledged to increase U.S. support for the moderate opposition in Syria's civil war on Monday and said the United States needed to do more at home to prevent attacks and combat Islamic State efforts to recruit followers.

www.al-monitor.com...

The president in his commencement address at West Point on Wednesday announced his desire to "work with Congress to ramp up support for those in the Syrian opposition who offer the best alternative to terrorists and a brutal dictator." He also asked lawmakers to approve a new $5 billion counterterrorism fund, aimed in part at combating Syrian extremists.

You are all seeing what you want to see.. I understand your drooling at the prospect of uncovering something super secret that no one else has found but... this isn't it!

As I said before

'' Opposition '' and '' insurgency '' are not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump continues to right.

He says the truth, the leftist media jumps all over him with an "I can't believe he said that" argument. The liberal minions who can't think for themselves jump on board and trash Trump.

Then, like clockwork, the truth comes out.

Rinse and repeat.

The US, led by Obama and Hillary are some of the greatest supporters of Islamic extremism, including ISIS, there is. Those are the true anti-Americans who should be locked up for treason.

Indeed, were are the liberals now saying "i cant believe Obama and Hilary were in on this!" But the only thing they probably so desperately want to do right now is misconstrue more words that trump said in order to attempt to ignore this for themselves.

One of the hardest to admit after living your life and trying to obey all the rules, supporting what you were programmed to believe we're the right people... Is that you were wrong about everything.

It's how these "liberals" must be starting to feel.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where do you think they get all of those brand new shiny Toyotas? I just got finished recording a session with a young Muslim from Pakistan that is going to be very interesting and relevant.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yeah this was pretty obvious as soon as we saw USA's response to Russia smashing ISIS, and how effective Russia were in such a short time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join