It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The slippery slope of the restroom floor.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The solution is simple, let every pee in peace. Knock down the dividng walls between the men and womens restrooms, let us all have one big bathroom to piss and poo in. I don't get why this is even a deal. I go in the womens restroom when a mans bathroom is occupied, and I've never had someone flip out over this, but then again I always try to make sure there's nobody in there... but I think this is even too much.

People need to grow up, and pee/poop in peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN SAYING IN THIS LINE OF DISCUSSION IS THAT NON-TRANSGENDER BOYS (OF THE SEXUAL DEVIANT VARIETIES) CAN NOW CLAIM TO BE TRANSGENDER TO ACCESS THE GIRLS ROOMS FOR THEIR TWISTED PERVERTED PURPOSES. UNDER THE 'NEW' 'LAW', THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO 'PROVE' THEY ARE TRANSGENDER TO SET THEMSELVES UP A SERIAL RAPINGS VEHICLE.

AND BY TROLLING ME LIKE THIS ENDLESSLY, YOU'RE SHOWING YOURSELF TO SUPPORT SUCH SINISTER WICKEDNESS.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

ONCE AGAIN, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GRADE SCHOOL RESTROOMS, NOT THE RESTROOMS AT THE MALL.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm sorry, why does that matter?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Because we're talking about grade school children's restrooms, and the pitfalls of the way Obama's Restroom Edict is written. We are not discussing all public restrooms on earth.

READ THE THREAD, THEN COMMENT. THANKS!
edit on 15-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

THE ONLY THING I'VE BEEN SAYING IN THIS LINE OF DISCUSSION IS THAT NON-TRANSGENDER BOYS (OF THE SEXUAL DEVIANT VARIETIES) CAN NOW CLAIM TO BE TRANSGENDER TO ACCESS THE GIRLS ROOMS FOR THEIR TWISTED PERVERTED PURPOSES. UNDER THE 'NEW' 'LAW', THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN, THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO 'PROVE' THEY ARE TRANSGENDER TO SET THEMSELVES UP A SERIAL RAPINGS VEHICLE.

AND BY TROLLING ME LIKE THIS ENDLESSLY, YOU'RE SHOWING YOURSELF TO SUPPORT SUCH SINISTER WICKEDNESS.

You've also said that transgender people could do it.

Stop acting like a martyr. It's a room with stalls in where people go to get rid of waste of their bodies.

Make the all the bathrooms unisex and it will cut the problem down.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Got it, so you have no reason. Thanks for making that clear.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No! Actually what I said is they themselves could get raped (in the girls room).

It already happens as its been. This will make it worse.

EVER HEARD OF PEEPING TOM'S?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The only reason you are annoyingly bringing this up all the time is bc Obama legislated a rule so as to not discriminate against transpeople.

Before this was never thought of, never an issue.

Far Right conservatives were upset with Gay rights so they tried to mess with the trans, that's all it is. Now Obama haterz just want a reason to hate, bash, whine and to be miserable.

sad

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No! Actually what I said is they themselves could get raped (in the girls room).
That wasn't what you said at all. You implied that they, or someone pretending to be transgender, could go in and rape someone.

It already happens as its been. This will make it worse.
And stopping someone who believes they're female from using the female bathroom, won't stop it.

What does that have to do with anything? Kids use the side of the road in front of people. If bathrooms are unisex then it will ALL be stalls.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Boys tend to have an innate perverseness, and that's surely always been the biggest reason its always been they've been segregated.

I never insinuated trans kids are going to rape people. But keep on LYING about it, as you deluded selfish lot that's all you can see anyways.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I love that film!

BTW, peeping toms will happen no matter what. Unless you want full time security guards on every single bathroom feeling everyone's junk.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's in your OP, man... you're just not following through your own conclusions to their proper solution. Peeping toms can only happen when there's secrecy. You can't have people groping kids with real men in the same bathroom.

Taking this to it's furthest extent, but then arguing as it currently is and the problems that arise just doesn't logically jive. Unisex all bathrooms, you'd have a hell of a lot less problems. Calm down and think this through. You're letting irrational though processes get the best of you.
edit on 15-6-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If the boys aren't in the girls room they cant peek thru the cracks between the stalls.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

either you are being a jerk, or you seriously need some chill pills, make a dr. appointment and ask for Xanax.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If the boys aren't in the girls room they cant peek thru the cracks between the stalls.

Says who? if a boy just waltzes in they can. Just like they always have.

Unisex toilets with no gaps. Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

sinister and wickedness is not real those are concepts pushed by a duality driven paradigm, and in this context they are just hyperbole, carry on

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Mixing kids in restrooms is loaded with potential problems. Problems that have already existed before it. It will make them worse. WHAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG.

Here's some other examples of the things that happen even when the kids / adults aren't supposed to be in the others rooms:

15-year-old girl caught having sex with 25 boys in a school restroom

Teens Face Rape Charges After Sex In School Bathroom

The parents of a 16-year-old Atlanta student said they want answers from school officials on how their son was raped by another student during the school day.

Student charged with raping another student in high school bathroom

Girl says she was raped in school bathroom

Police investigate ‘gang rape’ in TX middle school bathroom

Man on trial charged with rape in high school bathroom

Girl used as 'bait' raped in school bathroom
Special needs student, 14, ‘raped in Alabama school bathroom after teacher told her to act as bait in bid to catch sexual predator’

11-year-old Wicker elementary student says she was raped in school bathroom

A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms
There’s no way to make everyone happy about transgender bathrooms and locker rooms. So the priority ought to be finding a way to keep everyone safe. ...
Victimizers Use Any Opening They Can Find ...
There are countless deviant men in this world who will pretend to be transgender as a means of gaining access to the people they want to exploit.

Former Student Charged with Rape in School Restroom

13-year-old boy accused of assaulting girl in Pioneer Middle School restroom

Teen Charged For Raping Special Ed Student At Roosevelt High School

Bucks County Teen With Knife Tries to Sexually Assault Classmate in School Restroom

Any no more doubts that kids can and DO already get raped in school restrooms (pre-Obama's Edict)?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Oh look! Not a single one of them was a unisex toilet. They were all someone being in a bathroom they shouldn't have been in.

Your point = failed!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I'm just sick of these fallacious disingenuous trollers that keep deliberately misrepresenting my words.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join