It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The slippery slope of the restroom floor.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

man im not so sure about you, or your intentions, after reading all of this in its full combination I hope this isn't some kind of foreshadowing, you wrote a very jumbled and hard to follow "manifesto", you have an extreme hatred for soldiers, and for trans people or for that matter LGBT, you say you've been off ATS for a few years, im interested in what made you decide to come back. The level of intensity of all this is really off putting, it doesn't seem like you really want to understand the issues or for that matter debate them, it seems like you are just ranting at ATS, anyway good luck in your endeavors.
edit on 14-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The issue here is without any clearly defined measures of scrutiny, no medical verification or otherwise, under Obama's language, ANY boy can justify being in the girls room whether trans or NOT.

They already rape in school.

And a huge percentage never get reported (especially in schools the whole embarrassment dynamic).
Even less rapists (in general, that graph is) serve actual hard time.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

ANY boy can justify being in the girls room whether trans or NOT.

This is an untrue statement.

We could go back and forth all day, and frankly, I have better things to do. I have answered the question in your OP, when you claimed no one would answer.

And now you can't answer my question as to when did a boy claimed to be trans, was allowed to enter the girl's room, and subsequently raped a girl.

I think we're done here.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I just asked like dozens of questions, gave them a very straight forward forum to make this all make sense, and so far most of the responders have simply trolled.

I already told you, a dozen times at least, I dont hate soldiers, I hate imperialism and the deceit related to it. Most soldiers went to war at the time not knowing they got duped. The ones I dont respect are the ones that now have had the time to learn the truth, and if they still support it (babies getting blown up for oil, etc), along with further wars for empire, in retrospect they become just as sociopathic as the original lying politicians that sent them there.

Please stop misrepresenting my material, if I am to be able to respect you.

I already said, I dont have time for this stuff, I got sucked in on the kindergartners angle, so now that I'm sucked into it, I gotta crash course it, wrap it up, so I can get back on with my EXTREMELY busy life.

That and I'm very intense and dont F around. Also, the trolling in all aforementioned threads is time wasting and irritating.

EDIT: PS: I work where I live. I'm building a serious plant production facility, myself. In central FLorida, currently I'm doing all construction. I come in and post in between frying in the sun while doing serious labor, and coming in to cool off. Thats also part of the mandatory hastiness I face each post.

Now please everyone, stay on topic
edit on 14-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The wording of the document makes your position completely off base.

GG

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well then. moving on:

How is it fair for the transgender kids to get in, but not the others I listed?

Isn't that discrimination???

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
People are going to use the bathroom they want to.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Alright, I reread:

originally posted by: kaylaluv
And now you can't answer my question as to when did a boy claimed to be trans, was allowed to enter the girl's room, and subsequently raped a girl.

GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD: This isn't an assault on trans folks! It isn't cenmetered on what trans folks will do. At not one single point in any thread have I ever insinuiated that a bonafide INNOCENT trans kid is gonna go on a girls restroom rape rampage, ort anything of the sort.

The world doesn't revolve around YOU, or YOUR gender, and neither do my posts.

It's about protecting children.

This is about the big picture.

Letting ALL boys into wherever they want WILL lead to an INCREASE in school restroom sexual assaults. Maybe a trans kids will even end up getting raped too!

You cant be this dense, or re you just trolling? I've really tried to be cool and respectful in this thread, yet you just cant help yourself can you?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Safe and Nondiscriminatory Environment Schools have a responsibility to provide a safe and nondiscriminatory environment for all students, including transgender students. Harassment that targets a student based on gender identity, transgender status, or gender transition is harassment based on sex, and the Departments enforce Title IX accordingly.9 If sex-based harassment creates a hostile environment, the school must take prompt and effective steps to end the harassment, prevent its recurrence, and, as appropriate, remedy its effects. A school’s failure to treat students consistent with their gender identity may create or contribute to a hostile environment in violation of Title IX.
www2.ed.gov...

Wouldn't this also mean ensuring that normal girls should have a sexual harassment free safe space?

Seems pretty relevant to me: www.soc.iastate.edu...

Rape is the most underreported crime in America. ...
In 1996, more than two-thirds of rape/sexual assaults committed in the nation remained unreported. ...
The fact that well over a million Americans of all ages are raped each year suggests that efforts to prevent rape have not been entirely successful. ...
Too few victims who sustain rape-related mental or physical health problems obtain effective treatment.

The National Survey of Adolescents (NSA), a National Institute of Justice funded study of national household probability sample of 4,023 adolescents age 12-17, found that 8.1% of U.S. adolescents had been victims of at least one sexual assault (Kilpatrick & Saunders, 1997; Kilpatrick, Acierno, Saunders, Resnick, Best, & Schnurr, 2000). This indicates that an estimated 1.8 million 12 to 17 year olds have been sexually assaulted.

More than 52 percent of all rape/sexual assault victims were females younger than 25. (Perkins, C. (1997, September). Age Patterns of Victims of Serious Crimes, NCJ-162031, p.1.Washington, DC: Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice.)

This new situation must have been the best news ever for young serial rapists:

A study of nonincarcerated sex offenders conducted by Dr. Gene Abel and his colleagues found that 126 men admitted that they had raped. These 126 rapists had committed a total of 907 rapes involving 882 different victims. The average number of different victims per rapist was seven (Abel et al., 1987).

Age of Rape Victims
The NWS found that "rape in America is a tragedy of youth," with the majority of cases occurring during childhood and adolescence:
-Twenty-nine percent of all forcible rapes occurred when the victim was less than 11 years old.
-Another 32% occurred when the victim was between ages of 11-17.
-Slightly more than one in five rapes (22%) occurred between the ages of 18-24.
-Seven percent of rapes occurred between the ages of 25-29.
-Only six percent of rapes occurred when the victim was older than 29 years old.

The NVAW Survey found:
21.6% of first or only rape cases
experienced by women happened
before age 12.
32.4% of such cases happened between the ages of 12 and 17.
29.4% happened between the ages of 18 and 24.
16.6% happened at age 25 or greater.

Note: The NWS data represent a breakdown of victim’s ages at the time of all rape cases; and the NVAW data are a breakdown of age at the time of first rape only.

The NSA also provides information about the age at time of 462 cases of sexual assault experienced by 12-17-year-old adolescents (Kilpatrick, 1996, from the Mouths of Victims paper).

29.9% had been assaulted before age 11.
16.3% between the ages of 11 and 12.
20.8% between the ages of 13 and 14.
20.8% between the ages of 15 and 16.
1.7% at age 17.
Note: In the remaining 8.7% of cases, victims were not sure or refused to provide age data.

Clearly, young girls already have enough of a threat. Of course not all are from other kids:

BUT ENABLING YOUNG RAPIST TO-BE'S A "SAFE SPACE" TO GO IN AND SEXUALLY ASSULT OTHER STUDENTS IS INSANE.

It borders on Entrapment.

Here's youth specific figures:

The NSA provides a different perspective because it provides data on cases during childhood and adolescence (Kilpatrick, 1996).
32.5% of perpetrators were identified as friends.
23.2% were strangers.
22.1% were relatives (fathers,
stepfathers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, others).
18.1% were other nonrelatives known well by the victim.

This is important:

Why don’t victims report rapes to police?
...A primary reason for not reporting was a victim’s desire to maintain privacy.
The Rape in America report (Kilpatrick et al., 1992) included information relevant to why most victims are reluctant to report (see Figure 1). ...other people findings out, and their names being made public by the news media.

A victim with these concerns would likely have substantial reservations about reporting the rape to police. However, it is reasonable to assume that addressing these concerns might encourage reporting.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You say that "transgender" kids MUST be allowed to use the opposite sexes restroom no matter what age, grade, etc... FINE...

Fine, that is, if you at least have clear criteria.

What are the guidelines?

Who gets in and who doesn't?

What are you some neurotic bathroom Nazi?
Just take care of your own business and mind it!
Why is your mind on everyone else's crotch?
Are you some kind of pervert?
There are laws against that, no matter who is in the restroom!
Healthy humans need no 'criteria' for allowing another human to relieve him/herself!
What is the matter with you?

"BY WHO?!?"

The person who needs to pee!
Again, what is the matter with you?
Ashamed of your equipment?
That's YOUR problem!
Can't keep your eyes in your own pants?
That's YOUR problem!

Wherever someone feels comfortable in public, without your judgmental ignorant vain permission, is where they can lawfully pee!
Perhaps there should be a privately funded bathroom for ignorant perverted bigots who cannot deal with healthy adult interaction?
Perhaps therapy?
Perhaps blindfolds and mittens...

edit on 15-6-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Actually read the thread. We're talking about little kids here.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So another thread about transgender and kids, but you use statistics and "evidence" that isn't related to transgender folk in any way shape or form?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You specifically mention transgender more than once in your op. You then come up with rape statistics when asked about transgender raping anyone, but the statistics arent about the transgender at all.

But this thread isn't about transgender?

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

kaylaluv said...

It does NOT prove that trans kids rape girls in school restrooms. Unless you have evidence that a kid professed to be trans, got into the girl's room with the school's permission and raped a girl? No, you don't.

You replied with...

The issue here is without any clearly defined measures of scrutiny, no medical verification or otherwise, under Obama's language, ANY boy can justify being in the girls room whether trans or NOT.

They already rape in school.

And a huge percentage never get reported (especially in schools the whole embarrassment dynamic).
Even less rapists (in general, that graph is) serve actual hard time.

That's insinuating that transgender folk would sexually assault someone in a bathroom, no?
edit on 1562016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
NOPE!

She insinuated that that had anything to do with the discussion, which it didn't. It was a Straw Man Argument. THAT is why I basically ignored it. Now we're deep into page 2 with this crap. But hey, thanks for bumping the thread all these times, my unwitting minions!

Note how I was very clear in saying "ANY" boy can claim to be transgender (even if they are "NOT"). A 12 year old could read that and make sense of it.

What that means, for any remaining morons out there, is: Sexual predators / perverts / etc can claim they are transgender to justify being in / getting into the girls room (under the language in the Obama Edict). Obama's Edict becomes a vehicle for sexual assailants. More victims are created. More SJW's to fill your ranks. Good times?
edit on 15-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Instead what we got was a bunch of trolling, displays of no hold barred selfishness, shallow appeals to emotion, and the like.

all traits you show in these threads.
you troll, you simply don't understand the transgender issue, at all.
your selfish, a subject you have no idea about, but you're right?
shallow appeals to emotion, a misguided cry of molestation from yourself, constantly.

well done!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You keep crying foul, but you won't answer or acknowledge any information given to you. You insult other members, but then say they're insulting you. You imply that transgender people are going to increase the rape numbers, then back track.

I'll leave you to your fantasy world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join