It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

6 guards around her?
VERY suspicious.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
I know this falls into the "I know someone and trust me because it's true and blah blah blah" But I knew you guys would want to hear this and if you have been around here at all you know me and you know I do not care for nonsense or baseless theories. These things being said, here you go: My younger cousin (one of two twin sisters about nine years younger than me) works in the ER where the victims were taken that night. She has been working there for over five years now. She related to me two days ago that when the victims were all being brought in, one individual was also brought in (she DID NOT work on him and has no further information beyond what I am telling you here) and was guarded by six armed guards all night. She has no idea who he was, she did not work on him, and at the time she assumed it might be a cop or someone involved in the shooting. Since we know now it could not have been a cop and we know the story is that there was only one shooter, she is baffled as to who this was, what with the shooter being killed on site. Like I said, I knew you guys would want to hear about this and that is all of the information I have.

This could be very significant news.
Could you ask your cousin for more details?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am really sorry but she has nothing further to provide. Believe me, I asked her every question I could think of. It was chaos and she was very busy and all she knows is that someone else came in during that rush and that person was wounded and was surrounded by six armed guards. Then he was gone. She has no idea who he was, what his injuries were, or where he was taken. I really just figured that I had to share her story. I have known her literally since she was born and she is not crazy and does not make things up.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the person under guard was someone politically important who did not want it known they were in a gay club.
Otherwise, it would have to be another suspect.
6 armed guards don't watch over everyone.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
I know this falls into the "I know someone and trust me because it's true and blah blah blah" But I knew you guys would want to hear this and if you have been around here at all you know me and you know I do not care for nonsense or baseless theories. These things being said, here you go: My younger cousin (one of two twin sisters about nine years younger than me) works in the ER where the victims were taken that night. She has been working there for over five years now. She related to me two days ago that when the victims were all being brought in, one individual was also brought in (she DID NOT work on him and has no further information beyond what I am telling you here) and was guarded by six armed guards all night. She has no idea who he was, she did not work on him, and at the time she assumed it might be a cop or someone involved in the shooting. Since we know now it could not have been a cop and we know the story is that there was only one shooter, she is baffled as to who this was, what with the shooter being killed on site. Like I said, I knew you guys would want to hear about this and that is all of the information I have.

This validates reports by other posters here either in law enforcement or knowing someone in law enforcement that a second suspect was in custody under guard at the same hospital but not being reported on.

originally posted by: GuidedKill
i live in fl and have friends in the LE community in Olando and I'm hearing they have a second suspect in custody under heavy guard at a local hospital. He is middle eastern decent and is critically injured. They are not talking about this but this comes from a very reliable source to me. I'll post more when I know.

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: GuidedKill

Same here man.

That is the scuttlebutt I am hearing.

I used to work with a guy that works for OPD currently.

No proof, just heard through a friend, that heard it through a friend, etc.

I trust ATS members over reports that have been 'vetted' by official news agencies to a much greater degree.

Please keep us updated.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wonder if the armed guards were G4S.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sure would be nice for security footage from the hospital to get leaked, wouldn't it?

From everything that has been found about the shady stuff happening in the background and days leading up to this event it become rather apparent that this was either allowed or encouraged. What's worse is it looks a hell of a lot like it was elements within our own government which fostered the environment in which such ideas were allowed to grow.

Gee, I've said something about this a few times.

If we humans want to have an appreciable effect upon the violence done to other humans in the name of a deity or other cause, focusing on the tool used to create such violence will not change things one iota.

We have to look at motive as well as the environment in which these ideas are nurtured.

It sure as hell looks like the FBI has been hamstrung and kept from doing their jobs in order to not offend the sensibilities of those who agree with such attacks.

Was that done on purpose to make them appear inept so that any other investigation they are undertaking could be called in to question?

Things that make you go, "hmmm."
edit on 17-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I stated in another thread that I was warned by a family friend who is very high in a neighboring counties sheriff department to not go out in public/soft targets/gatherings in Orlando or Tampa till after the 4th. It is an ongoing investigation. Same for some deputies I know who work in Orange and Osceola. They are pulling very long shifts.

Be interesting to find out who it is in the end. Like the one guy from the Boston bombings?

Oh, and on the G4S front...

local.g4s.us... vention/

DNC convention....

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LINK: Page Not Found

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Honestly, I still can't shake the idea that the administration is trying to set up Comey...in order to discredit him before 'you-know-what' comes out.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Honestly, I still can't shake the idea that the administration is trying to set up Comey...in order to discredit him before 'you-know-what' comes out.

Yep, pretty much my thoughts too.

If that goes down, what recourse will the American people have?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Corrected Link

Link

Or maybe it is just the fact he is not Muslim. Many of the other state heads are.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Is there any footage of the Orlando shooter approaching the club? Shouldn't there be more video from people inside of the club (not just the bathroom). Is there any video of people running away from the club? Just questions.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hey, International Mall in Tampa recently had a transformer blow i the lower garage level, and access to it is now restricted. It killed the power to Cheesecake factory and everyone was relieved for the day. I take my friend to work sometimes and drop him off down there. People like to park there and take the escalator to the upper floor. Its where I used to pull in to avoid traffic.

This mall is known all over the state and sits right next to our airport. It is usually the first place out of tow tourists visit when they fly into town.

I have been a bit concerned as this power outage happened about a day or two after the Orlando event, and now your saying there is a threat advisory. I know for a fact there are people who carry concealed to this mall, and every other. I hope nothing happens.

Unfortunately Tampa is just a big target overall. Theme parks, zoo, aquarium, malls, all Ybor City. Im going to club Prana tonight, I will be on the lookout. There better not be any problems in Ybor, TampaPD has the entire strip lined with facial recognition cameras and they frequently do warrant checks on the crowd using those cameras (jeez 4th amendment anyone??) Not only that, they recently in the last couple of years started to break into peoples cars without them even being around by walking the dogs to each car, and seeing if they "make a hit" . I am not sure how that went down in court as it was challenged.

I'll keep an eye out though.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Theory of motivation:

Understand that these conspirators have many goals not just one.

The people who always espouse that they want our guns so they go through these massive plots are a little out of it if they think that is the only reason for these black operations.

These black operations are like a Grand Jury

Has anyone here ever been on a Grand Jury; you’ll know what I mean?

A disgusting experience which makes you feel like you’re a part of a posse.

What happens is that different prosecutors from the DA’s office enter the grand Jury with their own cases and they are NOT there to investigate they are there to indict!

Well the black operators have the powers that be come to them with who they want to kill and for what purpose.

So you have many reasons for 911, for instance, and many of the secret and open powers that be are just like the different DA’s entering a grand Jury to indict. There are different PTB who want certain benefits from these black operations and false flags.

Its a modern MK ULTRA Murder incorporated

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Thanks for providing this info.

Would there be a way to find out more from other sources?

Like pretending to be a journalist, call the hospital and ask about "heard rumours"
(very important not to name the source of the info, we don t want to get her in trouble)

A call to the police press office?
Or a FOIA request?

Would be really interesting. I remember that while the situation was Live, that there have been reports about a shooter at the hospital. Which would corrobarate the story.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I don't know if a FOIA request will work in a Hospital unless you only ask for the surveillance camera footage for common areas like the parking lots and waiting rooms. Anything from the wards or treating areas will likely be off limits. But even footage from the common areas can tell us alot.

I suspect they ended up like the 9/11 pentagon footage though and were confiscated under national security. Because you know, transparency.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, yes, yes! I agree with what you've written. These operations are many layered and not just about gun control and pushing more laws and restrictions for firearm ownership.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Now dig this…there’s more to this guy and also a connection to the Boston thing.

Russ Baker: Don’t Rush to Judgment in Orlando Shooting

whowhatwhy.org...

Apparently he was a security guard at the Gulf Oil Disaster

…”but as of this moment, is that he was a security guard at the scene of the Gulf Oil Disaster, on the New Orleans, on the coast here, on the Gulf Coast. It just so happens that I’m in New Orleans today Jeff, at a conference of investigative journalists.”

Connection to Boston?

I mean both of these guys, Mateen and Tsarnaev were on watch lists. And by the way, there’s an Orlando connection with Tamerlan Tsarnaev. His good friend lived in Orlando, and that fellow, Todashev is his name, and that fellow was brought in by the FBI a number of times. And I don’t know if you recall this, Jeff, but they ended up executing him. They shot him to death in his own apartment when they were purportedly interviewing him. They claimed that he rushed them. It’s a very odd story, most people find it very dubious, even most people in law enforcement I’ve talked to. What did he know? And why was he killed? And what about him being in Orlando too? I mean it’s been an amazing week for Orlando certainly, but we got to look at all of these links.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

This has been revealed by investigators that they have it and are reviewing it. From what i have heard it is a very scary video. He is calm...collected...and just picking them off. I have heard that it also shows some things that have not been released regarding other people who may have been involved.

You also just had that terror drill downtown in the last month. There is a large Muslim population in Tampa. You have CENTCOM/USSOCOM also.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join