It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Not sure if this is posted yet or if it's even relevant but I found an article referencing an employee of G4S speaking about the San Bernandino shooting.

www.modernhealthcare.com...

Did they provide security services to the Inland Regional Center in San Bernandino?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The photos look like two different people.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs I bet all the shooters have ordered something from Amazon too! Clearly, Amazon is behind this.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

The photos look like two different people.

I was thinking the same.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The photos on the last page Do look like two different people.
My brother works at a nuclear plant, and like a lot of people he's not allowed to "broadcast" where he works, especially online. Mainly so that nefarious people don't blackmail them to do things, and or kill them and take their credentials.

When I saw the photos of Hythe killers pass and his photo, I think he might have been "replaced"

I also had no idea G4S was even operating in the USA

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
The photos on the last page Do look like two different people.
My brother works at a nuclear plant, and like a lot of people he's not allowed to "broadcast" where he works, especially online. Mainly so that nefarious people don't blackmail them to do things, and or kill them and take their credentials.

When I saw the photos of Hythe killers pass and his photo, I think he might have been "replaced"

I also had no idea G4S was even operating in the USA

That's what I was thinking,that the the photos look different, but the first one does resemble his dad as well as his shaved head in other photos.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: matafuchs

What about this report I just stumbled on, is this true?

WHERE ARE THE AMBULANCES?

What is very interesting when you watch any of the footage that is coming out is that THERE ARE NO AMBULANCES OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS ANYWHERE NEAR THE SCENE!
At no time during the hours i have been watching have i seen any emergency medical staff! The entire area is cordoned off by police cars at either end of the street and NO AMBULANCES ARE ON SITE despite a hospital being situated close by.
I cannot say that this proves that we are looking at another orchestrated event, but one would think that when something like this happens we would expect to see at least some kind of medical response to the scene, right?

kevbakershow.com...

I noticed that as well, but I did see several ambulances on a video posted on LiveLeak yesterday set up where the street was barricaded off by like 50+ police cars. In the video it shows a lot of night clubbers helping carrying the wounded down the street, some people just laying in the street and recieving no help at all, and one guy getting loaded into the back of a Black pickup (undercover police vehicle with lights) and speeding off. I am guessing that with so many wounded there was not enough vehicles to go around, but that is just a guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My friend responded to the call (OPD).

There were ambulances that responded.

1. Ambulances always stage away from an active scene and await clearance from law enforcement.

2. I am sure that they didn't have enough ambulances to go around...
edit on 13-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Things that make you go, "hmmm:"

G4S Boston Provides Increased
Security after Bombings
Boston, MA:

The G4S team in the Boston area is receiving national recognition for the outstanding work done in the wake of the terrorist bombings. The day of the bombing, G4S security officers were on high alert at banking institutions, colleges, high rises, hospitals and other corporate client locations because of their close proximity to the crime scene and surrounding areas.

Immediately after the Boston marathon tragedy, G4S officers helped client businesses with lock downs, enhanced coverage needs and increased patrols. G4S provided one financial institution with security updates every two hours an maintained contact with all sites and clients as needed. As federal and local law enforcement expanded their search for the bombing suspects and ordered businesses closed, G4S Boston General Manager Donald Giancioppo reported that his office successfully added dozens of patrols and enhanced security coverage for new and existing clients. While "Boston Strong" has been a unifying phrase in the bombing aftermath, it certainly describes the way the G4S office team worked together during the crisis.

A G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. Publication - Spring 2013

[/tinhat]

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So , the Orlando Shootings Could Possibly be Viewed as a " False Flag " Attack by U.S. Government Agencies with some " Unknown Agenda " ?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , the Orlando Shootings Could Possibly be Viewed as a " False Flag " Attack by U.S. Government Agencies with some " Unknown Agenda " ?

I don't see it as a false flag at all, but there is still a possibility that an outside force enable this man and instructed this man on how to pull off the shooting. Whatever that means, but it won;t be traceable and will not come to daylight to the masses.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Guess I'm a little behind on this, but have had a hard time reading about the Orlando massacre. Breaks my heart. Anyway, tonight I decided to finally check the news and see what is going on with it and in the process noticed, like the author of this thread, that the shooter worked for GS4. Never heard of them so I decided to do some research on them. Wow! By then I knew someone on ATS had already seen some of this info as well and had surely started a thread...so I began to read all these posts before posting. My apologies if someone has already posted any of the links I found and wanted to contribute to this discussion. Also, it seems like a lot of reading but really just a few lines of each article will give you the important info here.

One thing I didn't see posted here in the thread is that GS4 was also involved in the 2012 Olympic debaucle. I know a large corporation is bound to have employess that turn out bad, but according to what I was reading...this thread may turn out to be one of the most important research projects we look into! There sure seems to be a lot of connections between companies, timelines, and more importantly - high-powered people! Here are just a few of some of the most informative (imo) articles regarding what kind of company we are looking at...scary stuff

**note: I have tried to find out if they are in charge of any of the screenings at American airports, but haven't found anything substantial yet...I know the laws were changed not long after 9/11 where many airports got rid of the TSA and hired "private" security contractors.

10 Reasons Why British Security Firm G4S is the World's Worst Company

Private firm G4S 'shouldn't be allowed to profit from refugees' over red doors scandal

Duty of Care: beyond the case of Mr Ward, cooked to death by gigantic outsourcer G4S

Police, magistrates and prisons by G4S. Is this what the British people want?

edit on 14-6-2016 by TruthJava because: spelling.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It looks like there is another motive here. This was indeed a terrorist act but it seems he was gay after all and it no longer seems to be speculation. At least that is what we are see in reports coming out.

Link

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava
That second link is the most intriguing. That this company is involved in the housing and handling of refugees. That could go a lot of ways, and none of them good. Thanks for the link. Until today, I never even heard of this company, and from the sheer size of it, I would think I would have. I did a gig as a security guard for about a year for a local private security company. and had heard of of the big names like Allied Barton, Universal, Securitas, Wackenhut, Blackwater, ect, and these guys look as big if not bigger. And apparently, they have many ties to Wackenhut.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Great work guys. Did you just discover the equivalent to the Parallax Corporation?

Although the movie Parallax View alluded to a shadow corporation recruiting assassins, the 'parallels' invoked were interesting.

What better way to control people than to hire them for some mundane job, condition their violent, full of hate tendencies and control them during some pre planned event?

I have questions… were there 'other' GS4 security personnel working at the club that night? What are their names, their records, their work history?

Should be able to dig up some information on that.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They are Wakenhut, just changed the name some time back:

G4S has its origins in a guarding business founded in Copenhagen in 1901 by Marius Hogrefe, originally known as København Frederiksberg Nattevagt (English: Copenhagen and Frederiksberg Night Watch) and subsequently renamed Falck (English: Falcon).[7] In 2000 Group 4, a security firm formed in the 1960s, merged with Falck to form Group 4 Falck[7] and by 2000 the company was described as "the world's largest private security systems company".[8] In 2002 Group 4 Falck went on to buy The Wackenhut Corporation in the USA.[9]

Wiki

Going to a bit more digging later on and see what else I can find. Keep up the great work guys, gals, and other!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They are Wakenhut, just changed the name some time back:

His badge says Wackenhut...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the photos and the info, guys. So basically this guy is former Wackenhut, that is now part of an even bigger global security company.

Also note that his firearms license is expired. Did he renew it, or is this the most recent? Did he try and renew it, but was denied for reasons currently not being discussed in the press? This guy was under heavy investigation from the FBI. Just like the 9/11 terrorists. Has the FBI dropped it's tailing of other potential suspects?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
if were looking for tenuous links, i understand the perpetrators had at some point drunk coffee and cola, therefore tying nescafe and pepsi into this conspiracy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join