It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever they are, they are not normal cloud formations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

My point was...if they did it or wanted to do it once, they would try to do it again, simple logic. Moreover, there is nothing limiting them but science because science is its own and only limit. Also the fact that tech is far more advanced than the public knows or cares to admit almost tells its own story.

So if there is a possiblity of this happening, I have to assume it is. Call it intricacies if you like, actually this exactly how I would do it...hidden in plain sight and so complex and absurd that no one would even dare to connect the dots and those who might would be easily dismissed.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

So if there is a possiblity of this happening, I have to assume it is.

There is a possibility God comes from above and makes me his new son...would you assume that is happening also because there is a possibility it could happen?

Not a real logical way to look at things now is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

There is a possibility God comes from above and makes me his new son...would you assume that is happening also because there is a possibility it could happen?

It is possible, but was there any evidence in the recent past of such thing happening?

Not a real logical way to look at things now is it?

Not sure how to answer your question because you are missing the point. Whether intentionally or unintentionally I will not dare to speculate

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

My point was...if they did it or wanted to do it once, they would try to do it again, simple logic. Moreover, there is nothing limiting them but science because science is its own and only limit. Also the fact that tech is far more advanced than the public knows or cares to admit almost tells its own story.

That's all a bit sweepy and abstract. What did they do before that you suspect is happening again, and who are 'they'?

I'm asking because there's no precedent to 'chemtrails', there is no evidence that it ever happened before, nor is there that it's happeing now. There's just a bunch of fools pointing at contrails, and claiming that it's anything from lizards in UFO's trying to buzz our brains to the government trying to hide Nibiru to geoengineering and whatever flights of fancy they can come up with. It doesn't matter how crazy the 'theory', they can always justify it with your line of thinking. Literally anything goes. And for many of these people that's all the 'evidence' they need to be a believer.

The difficulty is that the chemtrail crowd keep focusing on what it is they might be spraying and what purpose it might serve, while they should be focusing on whether it's happening in the first place, and what evidence there is. But that's a no-go area, since to the it's a foregone conclusion that spraying is happening, from commercial airliners at 30.000 feet and up.

They never bother to consider the implications of such a program. Every airport, airline and employee involved with airliners would have to be part of the plot, in the know and somehow be sworn to silence. That's millions of people right there.

So if there is a possiblity of this happening, I have to assume it is. Call it intricacies if you like, actually this exactly how I would do it...hidden in plain sight and so complex and absurd that no one would even dare to connect the dots and those who might would be easily dismissed.

Well apparently that works for you. Your beliefsystem doesn't require evidence or likelyhood, just the faintest possibility is enough for you to assume that it's happening apparently.

Steam from water near boiling point couild be just a natural property of water, but it could also be a poisonous gas that someone put in there to slowly poison you over the years, or to coerce your mind into a certain mode of thinking. You'd have to assume that this is the case, since in your mind it COULD be happening.

I don't see anything you write that indicates you need evidence for all this. You just assume it's happening because someone thought of a cooky plot, and as long as it somehow COULD be happening, you assume it IS happening.

And to me that sums up the mind of a chemtrail believer. It explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It is possible, but was there any evidence in the recent past of such thing happening?

There's more evidence for sons of gods, than there is for chemtrails.

Just have a look at the gospels, for instance.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

There's more evidence for sons of gods, than there is for chemtrails. Just have a look at the gospels, for instance.

So you are saying that there is no evidence that they know that contrails are influencing the climate and that they are still doing studies on it?

If the answer is no, then they are obviously thinkering with something. If the answer is yes, then I honestly don`t know what to say to you...

And the rest is just plain bollocks. Where did I say it is definitely happening and that I don`t need evidence to believe it is happening regarding contrail conspiracy theory? I only said I have to assume it is happening regarding their mind control agenda. One way or another, they`ll find a way. They slipped once so people way smarter than you and me would be working on such project to make sure it doesn`t happen again. This reason alone should prevent anyone to get their hands on any sort of proof.

All I`m saying is that, unlike other theories, this one is actually possible to execute and that they are doing "studies" if I roughly put it on the contrail to climate phenomena which I have personally observed and the research paper from 1999 itself confirms that they were doing it in the past on regular traffic. Which makes this case somewhat suspicious to say the least. And that is all I have said.

So why do you even care what I do or believe in? Can`t you just leave that poor fanatic alone?....If I wouldn`t know better, I`d say you are suffering from a superiority complex. Which is why this is my final reply to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Your theories don't stack up. With tens of thousands of flights every single day, what would anyone learn from deliberately sending up a plane to experimentally make one more contrail that can't be gleaned from all the rest?

What is the evidence that they did it before that you keep mentioning? There is cloud seeding, there was such as the Porton Down experiments and similar in the US, there is Popeye etc, but none of these involved contrails or anything close to contrails. Your assumption appears to be "they did something in the past so I think they are doing something else". Isn't it much more likely that they are doing, or may do, something related to went before, rather than a random unconnected idea with no basis in fact or history whatsoever?

And who is they anyway? If contrails are a deliberate act, all of aviation must be included. ALL of aviation. I still don't have an answer to my first question, what is it that makes you think contrails are being deliberately created? Why is them simply being the incidental result of aviation so unbelievable to you that a theory has to be concocted to explain them? There is a glaring disconnect here that I am struggling to "join the dots" on. You are theorising WHY, but you completely ignore the IF as if it's a given, which it is not.

If you are incredulous about contrails occurring in the way that most of us already know they do, it sort of undermines the likelihood that you are onto some big secret, its more like you are utterly baffled by mans big metal bird.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

There's more evidence for sons of gods, than there is for chemtrails. Just have a look at the gospels, for instance.

So you are saying that there is no evidence that they know that contrails are influencing the climate and that they are still doing studies on it?

No, we are saying the influence, such as it is, is not deliberate.

If the answer is no, then they are obviously thinkering with something. If the answer is yes, then I honestly don`t know what to say to you...

They are only deliberately tinkering if it is deliberate. That's nothing more than an assumption you are running with.

And the rest is just plain bollocks. Where did I say it is definitely happening and that I don`t need evidence to believe it is happening regarding contrail conspiracy theory?

In almost every post you've made, including the passage I just quoted above this one from this very post. How can you say they are deliberately tinkering in one paragraph and then deny you said it in the next????

I only said I have to assume it is happening regarding their mind control agenda.

That's the bollocks, right there. You also don't HAVE to assume this.

All I`m saying is that, unlike other theories, this one is actually possible to execute and that they are doing "studies" if I roughly put it on the contrail to climate phenomena which I have personally observed and the research paper from 1999 itself confirms that they were doing it in the past on regular traffic.

I bet you can't quote the bit where it confirms that, because your claim is bull.

Which makes this case somewhat suspicious to say the least. And that is all I have said.

There IS no case. Only what you made up in your own head.

So why do you even care what I do or believe in? Can`t you just leave that poor fanatic alone?.

It's as much fun for me to put my view as it is for you to put yours...and God forbid some poor innocent should believe your nonsense and become frightened by it.

If I wouldn`t know better, I`d say you are suffering from a superiority complex. Which is why this is my final reply to you.

But you've demonstrated you don't know any better, so my bet is that he doesn't care :-)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

It was my impression we were discussing 'chemtrails', IE spraying chemicals for whatever reason from what looks like airliners at cruise altitude.

I think I've indiccated why that seems extremely implausible to me.

I'm saying there's no evidence for chemtrails. The reason why is that 'chemtrails' is way too inflationary of an explanation for a phenomenon which can be explained with way fewer 'entities'.

Contrails can be explained by a well-known phenomenon in physics, whereas in chemtrail theory you also need physics, but on top of that you need to invoke all sorts of things for which there is zero evidence. Some examples are: 'They' or those who pull the strings on the whole program, often called the 'illuminati', and then those who execute the program, all sorts of hardware modifications to airliners, the chemicals themselves (for which is is no evidence nor a consensus among believers what it is, probably because there is no evidence), etc.

And the rest is just plain bollocks. Where did I say it is definitely happening and that I don`t need evidence to believe it is happening regarding contrail conspiracy theory? I only said I have to assume it is happening regarding their mind control agenda.

If you assume it's happening, then aren't you saying it's happening?

One way or another, they`ll find a way. They slipped once so people way smarter than you and me would be working on such project to make sure it doesn`t happen again. This reason alone should prevent anyone to get their hands on any sort of proof.

Who slipped, and when did that happen? How does that provide evidence for 'chemtrails' over any other wacky conspiracy theory that I can think of?

All I`m saying is that, unlike other theories, this one is actually possible to execute and that they are doing "studies" if I roughly put it on the contrail to climate phenomena which I have personally observed and the research paper from 1999 itself confirms that they were doing it in the past on regular traffic. Which makes this case somewhat suspicious to say the least. And that is all I have said.

Maybe you should explain what you actually believe. What paper from 1999 are you talking about?

So why do you even care what I do or believe in? Can`t you just leave that poor fanatic alone?....If I wouldn`t know better, I`d say you are suffering from a superiority complex. Which is why this is my final reply to you.

I don't are what people believe in. They believe in all sorts stuff regarless anyway. But since we're in the chemtrails forum where we debate chemtrails, that's what happening. If you want to be alone, I guess you better stop posting here, or hang out in one of the heavily moderated chemtrail echo chambers where you'll only be met with praise and confirmation of your beliefs. Much better for your ego!
edit on 6201622 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You have no point to miss as all you have done is assume and speculate...neither are good for anything unless you think conspiracies such as this are real.

Now my point is you have no evidence as does nobody else that proves the world is being sprayed with anything at 7 miles above their head, and until that evidence is provided you have missed the actual point.

What would you consider recent past...

Yesterday

Day before yesterday...

60 years ago...

100 years ago..

Which is it?
edit on 22-6-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Heres some deliberate trails from this weekend, for your appreciation as the thread takes a breather.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Heres some deliberate trails from this weekend, for your appreciation as the thread takes a breather.

Ohh nice the red arrows
Love the show those guys put on!

I hope the crowd survived being exposed to all those chemtrails though.. no cases of morgellons I hope?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Only time will tell

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

More likely a disciple of the Devil, but either way, saying there is no proof that chemtrails exist is like saying the sun doesn't shine and the sky is not blue. I do not really care what you call them, the damn things are there and they AINT normal.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Nice pictures, so what are those vapors? Imaginary no doubt, no agenda there, except maybe they are spraying something in plain sight and all the spectators are going ooh and ahhh without a clue as to what they are being sprinkled with, perhaps fairy dust, who knows, posting your silly pictures only proves one thing, that planes have exhaust, and some planes have abnormal exhaust, and some planes have pretty trails, whoopee doooo da.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

You have offered no proof whatsoever that what they are is what you say they are, you could be wrong about it all and anyone that wants to pretend these weird abnormal trails do not exist is in complete denial.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: INEVERQUIT
Contrails do indeed exist. It would quite odd to insist they don't.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Why would I? If you've got this far in life in total ignorance of basic science, backed up with an unfailing faith that agenda-led chemtrail sites are trustworthy repositories of truth, then nothing I can link to is going to make any difference. I am simply discussing, as is my wont on a discussion site. What sort of proof would you like? Almost everything has been linked on here many times from both sides so you've had plenty of opportunity.

If the things other people say lead you to ask the right questions of your own sources and do some extra digging, then great. I also realise that some people are too far down the plug hole already. Where you sit is your choice, not mine.

Also, the silly pictures are mine, and you still got them wrong. Both are an example of exactly the same thing, the injection of oil into the exhaust in order to vapourise it and make it visible. Maybe the real point is that you didn't know that and couldn't tell from just looking. See the irony?

Your attempt to say they are possibly spraying the crowds is exactly what one would expect of someone with a narrow, one track, chemtrail mentality so thanks for reaffirming the stereotype fella.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I can prove the sun shines...history and science back that claim.

Can you provide anything scientifically based that show chemtrails exist...because that hasn't happened in the twenty years this hoax has been around, but somehow you say they exist, so how do you know they exist and where is your proof?

Haven't you ever wondered where the scientific data is to back the claim, have you ever seen where one was tested in the air...of course not that would put many people out of business who push the hoax, which is why you will never see it.

And exactly hpw do you come to the conclusion they aren't normal?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Sorry dp
edit on 23-6-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join