It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever they are, they are not normal cloud formations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That site is full of it. Fairly certain that there was another source but I can`t find it now. To my disbelief all sites point to chronicle...I`d say a well initiated cover-up but don`t want to go there

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

To my disbelief all sites point to chronicle
That would be because that is the source of that nonsense.

I`d say a well initiated cover-up but don`t want to go there
Why not? You went to "some secret transhumanist mind control conspiracy."

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

"Only as the plane reaches cruising velocity does the heat and atmospheric pressure cause a chemical reaction that synthesizes the top secret carbon-trapping molecule"

I'm amazed at how the description of a chemtrail keeps evolving to encompass the criticisms of those of us who try to explain that they are just contrails.

When the whole "chemtrail" thing first started, there was none of this "the secret materials in chemtrails can only be seen at high altitudes" stuff. As for the "heat", does this mean the heat from the jet engines, or heat from the "secret spray nozzle" or what?

What heat?

You beat me to it. As I was reading that I thought "ah, they are taking notice that contrails are at cruising altitude". Yet still they get it wrong and speak of "velocity" as if it has a bearing on anything and "heat" without specifying a source for this heat. They didn't polish their turd, they rolled it in glitter and missed a bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

There was another, pretty certain of it because I have dismissed the chronicle but then found something that couldn`t just ignore. That`s why I didn`t double check the sources because not all were pointing to the chronicle. So here we are, me looking like an idiot, can`t prove a thing. Why go further? I could say it`s because of ME but there is a more reasonable explanation to it.

As for Mind control conspiracy...if there is a possibility of this happening, I have to assume it is happening because of the nature of human being and the fact that it has already been exposed in the past (Mk-Ultra). Only thing that has changed is technology and approach. Anyone thinking otherwise is either on board or living in denial.

Regarding proposed theory, I have to say that it is far more likely than superhumans using telepathy to influence the masses, don`t you think so?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Regarding proposed theory, I have to say that it is far more likely than superhumans using telepathy to influence the masses, don`t you think so?

Actually I think both are equally unlikely.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That`s why I didn`t double check the sources because not all were pointing to the chronicle

Seems to be a big problem when it comes to doing that with chemtrail believers.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Only time will tell but if true, it will already be too late when we find out.

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Perhaps...but not in my case. I`d say I`m going to start saving files and screenshots, put them onto multiple devices and hide them in different places, but do I really want raise attention? I think not, it doesn`t matter what I believe in as long as I can`t prove anything, right?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Only time will tell but if true, it will already be too late when we find out.

Well, they've been "spraying" since the mid 90s.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Are you sure?

Pretty sure yes, seeing as the only place I ever read about chemtrails is this sub forum. I read the paper every single day, and have never seen them talked about.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Raise attention to what...you taking pics of contrails and then saying they could be chemtrails?

Pretty sure your safe taking those pics or vids.

As for proof...that is usually how you show things exist, something those who believe this BS have not been able to do.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 18th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

link   

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mickeymouse16

I don't have pictures of them

Nobody else does either.

And how do you know what you saw were in fact chemtrails?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I would love to see a video

Of what chemtrails?

SO would I.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I would love to see a video

Of what chemtrails?

SO would I.

There's the Porton Down video. It's an actual video of an airplane spraying chemicals. But no believer is interested, because it doesn't look like 'chemtrails' (IE contrails).

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Raise attention to what...you taking pics of contrails and then saying they could be chemtrails?

Pretty sure your safe taking those pics or vids.

As for proof...that is usually how you show things exist, something those who believe this BS have not been able to do.

I was talking about signed documents and screenshots of websites and sources before they disappear or get altered.

Taking pics of contrails is just for the aesthetics, nothing more

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join