It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever they are, they are not normal cloud formations

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: INEVERQUIT

Can you please answer the questions I asked earlier in the thread?

Are you saying the trails were normal when you use to visit your local air port and they are not the same now or am I just reading your comment wrong? Were these planes you saw landing at the air port or just flying over? Can you give some examples of the different types of weather you saw the normal contrails form in?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What's interesting is 'what' is being sprayed into the Atmosphere, anyone paying attention to this?

Barium and Aluminum are two of the most common elements to be found in chemtrails (3-D holographic display using Strontium Barium Niobate).

And not only they use chemtrails, also they fire high power radio waves into the skies which create artificial glowing plasma patterns causing glowing dots to appear around these patches. But why would they use high power radio waves and why would they project 3D holographic images in the sky?

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.ca...

Here is a chemtrail footage that proves contrails are a red herring excuse to fool people into thinking chemtrails are not real. Along with the orbs (plasma balls) this plane disappears - literally.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

That's called a contrail. The reason it "ends" is because that part of the sky isn't the right condition to form a contrail. The same way you don't see a cloud going from horizon to horizon (generally speaking).

As for the chemicals in "chemtrails". Are there ANY tests done of the contrail to prove it has those chemicals in or is it another bogus "it's on the ground, therefore chemtrails!" rubbish?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

So you don't believe that they use chemicals in the sky to make unusually odd lines we see from the ground?

If not why don't you think so?

Thankyou for your reply.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Can you please show multiple legitimate studies where someone went up in the air, tested a "chemtrail" and found Barium and Aluminum? The reason I'm asking is because when most people link to studies showing what you are claiming they have been flawed and test ground sources or rain water. I haven't seen anyone ever post a study done where they actually took a sample from a suspected chemtrail so I'm curious what study/studies you are talking about.
edit on 23-6-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

So you don't believe that they use chemicals in the sky to make unusually odd lines we see from the ground?
No, I don't.

If not why don't you think so?
Because there is precisely zero evidence for it. 20+ years of "chemtrail" conspiracy and not a shred of evidence.

Thankyou for your reply.
You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

What's interesting is 'what' is being sprayed into the Atmosphere, anyone paying attention to this?

Barium and Aluminum are two of the most common elements to be found in chemtrails (3-D holographic display using Strontium Barium Niobate).

And not only they use chemtrails, also they fire high power radio waves into the skies which create artificial glowing plasma patterns causing glowing dots to appear around these patches. But why would they use high power radio waves and why would they project 3D holographic images in the sky?

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.ca...

Here is a chemtrail footage that proves contrails are a red herring excuse to fool people into thinking chemtrails are not real. Along with the orbs (plasma balls) this plane disappears - literally.

Why do people keep insisting that they know what chemicals are in the trails when there has NEVER been any test of a trail that has shown anything more than ice and normal exhaust products?

(ETA and why do I just KNOW that awareness10 is going to completely ignore this question, claim that chemicals on the ground cannot possibly come from anywhere else or tell me to "do the research")
edit on 23-6-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why are chemtrailers so confused about aerodynamic contrails? If the lighting conditions are right then you will sometimes get rainbow aerodynamic contrails. Absolutely nothing unusual about them. This is why the likes of You Tube will be full of "chemtrail proof" videos in decades to come and they will still be puzzled as to why the "spraying" is going on.

Aerodynamic Contrails

Rainbow Contrails

Chemtrail believers fail to understand that not only engines can produce contrails. To many the fact that upper wing surfaces can also generate contrails is lost on them.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So exactly how did they come to this conclusion, and who is saying this?

You do know until a chemtrail believer goes up and tests one in the sky...Everybody that says so and so are in chemtrails are lying to you.

As for your video that you say is proof...

In the beginning there is a plane with contrails and the plane disappeared, except you can see the plane , the video says you can't.

Now on to the next portion of that video the man talks about the pilot turning the sprayers off ...Just a little about the air up there...it is always changing, and a changing atmosphere is where you see that, as the weather is an always changing entity of the Earth.

I couldn't bear to watch anymore of this drivel.

Just tossing this and it is my opinion...the video is BS and the person making the video is a dumbass.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Just want to add this to your conversation...

The one that made the rounds, but was debunked when the truth came out.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Your theories don't stack up. With tens of thousands of flights every single day, what would anyone learn from deliberately sending up a plane to experimentally make one more contrail that can't be gleaned from all the rest?

Ever heard of anomalies?

What is the evidence that they did it before that you keep mentioning? There is cloud seeding, there was such as the Porton Down experiments and similar in the US, there is Popeye etc, but none of these involved contrails or anything close to contrails. Your assumption appears to be "they did something in the past so I think they are doing something else". Isn't it much more likely that they are doing, or may do, something related to went before, rather than a random unconnected idea with no basis in fact or history whatsoever?

This...you are not thinking big enough.

contrails are a deliberate act, all of aviation must be included. ALL of aviation.

If such thing is taking place, then answer is yes, all of aviation but they wouldn`t know that they are as they would be nothing more than a pawns. There is no direct evidence to be found here, unless you have access to advanced tech but in theory things for once actually add up.

If you are incredulous about contrails occurring in the way that most of us already know they do, it sort of undermines the likelihood that you are onto some big secret, its more like you are utterly baffled by mans big metal bird.

Hehe, that`s how it is supposed to be...

No, we are saying the influence, such as it is, is not deliberate.

Can you see the irony in this statement?

They are only deliberately tinkering if it is deliberate.

lol, see above

That's nothing more than an assumption you are running with.

Read the research paper again.

In almost every post you've made, including the passage I just quoted above this one from this very post. How can you say they are deliberately tinkering in one paragraph and then deny you said it in the next????

In other words, they are obviously doing something, what that is I don`t know...therefore I deny I said that they are testing or preparing for their new mind control program through contrails. See the difference? I hope you can...if not, thats`s your problem

That's the bollocks, right there. You also don't HAVE to assume this.

Would say someone doing the mind control.

I bet you can't quote the bit where it confirms that, because your claim is bull.

I left you breadcrumbs, if you can`t follow up, that`s your problem. It`s not what I know, it`s what I can prove that it is important for them to start tracking you. And as said somewhere above, there is no direct evidence regarding mind control and even if I had one, do you think you would be the first to know, here on internet? Call it bull, I don`t care....###snipped###

There IS no case. Only what you made up in your own head.

In my head and plenty of other heads...is that what worries you?

It's as much fun for me to put my view as it is for you to put yours...and God forbid some poor innocent should believe your nonsense and become frightened by it.

I thought people don`t fear trolls if someone ENLIGHTENED points at them and say they are trolls.

But you've demonstrated you don't know any better, so my bet is that he doesn't care :-)

###SNIPPED###

Now go and have a final say about it...the stage is yours, as always

edit on Thu Jun 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i see this happening nearly everyday...malta here...all takes a 30min or so

many times it starts with a cross

after which very high altitude planes start coming

trails sometimes has a shadow brother

after which cant see xit

edit on 23-6-2016 by heineken because: My english as always...but...im god with _javascript

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

So in summary, do my own research cos you aren't going to answer any questions I put to you about YOUR claims. LOL, that old chestnut.

Oh, and I'm a mind controlling 'elite' (thank you, you're very kind :-) ) going after your opponent because you know you haven't got anything tangible to say about the actual topic is rather transparent you know.

Funny how asking chemmies basic questions ALWAYS gets the same ad hom response. Maybe one day someone will try and actually discuss the topic honestly. I'd hoped it was gonna be you.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

you have a busy air corridor above you. Check a flight tracker app to see what those planes are that leave the trails.

(post by mrthumpy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Instead of accusing people of being mind controlled, elite, shills and whatever else, why don't you provide some actual evidence of chemtrails. I'm being serious. PROVE that they are chemtrails.

If you can't, then you're doing nothing more than "I don't know science and I see white lines, therefore, chemtrails!"

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Thankyou and i sincerely hope you're right.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Hi there, thumpy.

No i'm not going to completely ignore you so don't worry.

I found a Video i thought it was interesting. I was hoping knowlege driven people like yourself would show me what these chemtrails are, people are seeing.

So, can you tell me then, what you think they are if they are not real?

I'm not here to have a sword fight with you, i only wish to understand what they are. Kapish?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

Hi there, thumpy.

No i'm not going to completely ignore you so don't worry.

I found a Video i thought it was interesting. I was hoping knowlege driven people like yourself would show me what these chemtrails are, people are seeing.

So, can you tell me then, what you think they are if they are not real?

I'm not here to have a sword fight with you, i only wish to understand what they are. Kapish?

That's easy, they're contrails. There's no mystery. There's nothing strange or unusual. It's contrails doing what contrails do.

An analogy I keep using for the chemtrail consspiracy is that it is like trying to solve a murder case when there isn't even a missing person.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join