It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest in Peace Christina Grimmie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
www.youtube.com... this is how i rember her and how i want to why did she have to be robbed from us before she got chance to show you guys she was made off , im not proud admiting this but in crying listening to her voice

god im pathetic

god im pathetic

You are human, and a good example of it.

We are reading it because we are human too.

You care. It's those who don't that are pathetic.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chipkin9

originally posted by: haven123
www.youtube.com... this is how i rember her and how i want to why did she have to be robbed from us before she got chance to show you guys she was made off , im not proud admiting this but in crying listening to her voice

god im pathetic

Not pathetic what so ever.

I'm from Ireland (Shows how far her voice reached), and stumbled upon one of her videos a good few years back.

I fell in love with her and her voice instantly - even going as far as showing my sister and cousin her videos.

I am devastated by this news.

I actually feel heartbroken and as if something inside of me has died; and I'm a man.

Very sad news to wake up to today

EDIT: Why the F**K is it always the genuinely good people???

EDIT: One of the first videos of her I seen

same mate why? though is what i can work out

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh honey I'm so sorry. Reminds me of when Selena was shot and killed. No justification whatsoever, just a lovely and talented person gone for no reason.

You grieve the way you need to. Take care.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No you're not. It's very sad. It was just her time. There is a reason for everything. She has gone to a beautiful place.

With all due respect, "It was just her time, there is a reason for everything" is quite possible the most blatantly preposterous things to say about a 22 year old girl murdered in cold blood.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Amazingly, the network www.msnbc.com... that hosts "The Voice" has little mention of her murder. It's shameful that they're so fixated with anti-Trump stories that they can't put Christina front-and-center, like ABC, CNN, FOX, and others are doing today, to honor her.
edit on 6/11/2016 by carewemust because: yep

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Senseless murder, horrible news, her poor family. The brother will have PTSD for some time I'd say.

Another psycho with a gun. Gross.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Nah...no gun problem at all. Just another young persons life ended by a gun. You DEFINITELY don't need tighter gun laws.

Happens all the time here in the UK...oh, wait no it fuc*ing doesn't. Know why? Cus we don't sell em in supermarkets etc

What a waste of talent and life just so you guys get to keep your toys

edit on 12-6-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
thinking i bet her brother shot the guy after he tackled him and every one just agrees he killed himself

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So sad...

Never heard before but a great singer! Such awful news

Had no desire to cry today but this is messed up. We lost a local bartender to cancer and it has been sad in general. Like Dimebag before, this is wrong.

(again, tears for somebody would have loved to hear more from. Now, "somebody I used to know"... *tears*)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Wow.... She was beautiful. I loved singing before I let my smoking habit destroy my voice.... She had the looks of an angel, and the voice to match. I'm sorry that I didn't know of her before her murder.

Rest in Paradise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join