It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest in Peace Christina Grimmie

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
why when i reply my comey is merged into theres so it looks like i just quoted the not replied?

It seems you typed before [ /quote] It's ok.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com... this is how i rember her and how i want to why did she have to be robbed from us before she got chance to show you guys she was made off , im not proud admiting this but in crying listening to her voice

god im pathetic

No you're not. It's very sad. It was just her time. There is a reason for everything. She has gone to a beautiful place.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

www.youtube.com... this is how i rember her and how i want to why did she have to be robbed from us before she got chance to show you guys she was made off , im not proud admiting this but in crying listening to her voice

god im pathetic

nope... where? iv lost people its a comfort blanket to think thy gone m walig like a lil baby but she was one of the gems of the world i feel empty because i cant just pop round and see if her parents sister ect re ok i think its whats makes it worse,

No you're not. It's very sad. It was just her time. There is a reason for everything. She has gone to a beautiful place.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

god im pathetic

nope... where? iv lost people its a comfort blanket to think thy gone m walig like a lil baby but she was one of the gems of the world i feel empty because i cant just pop round and see if her parents sister ect re ok i think its whats makes it worse,

We don't know where, but I am certain there is a place and that it is peaceful. My logical mind knows that energy goes somewhere and my spiritual mind thinks it is a very nice place.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

here *hugs*

god im pathetic

We don't know where, but I am certain there is a place and that it is peaceful. My logical mind knows that energy goes somewhere and my spiritual mind thinks it is a very nice place.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

I know you're sad. She wouldn't want you to be. She wouldn't want a whole bunch of people to be sad. You should share her music and videos wherever you can. That would be a nice thing to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

i just cant get my head ariund whats happenednever would have happened in uk ect i feel lost pure lost

god im pathetic

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You should get some rest, haven. Know that she is ok now.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

god im pathetic

Not pathetic what so ever.

I'm from Ireland (Shows how far her voice reached), and stumbled upon one of her videos a good few years back.

I fell in love with her and her voice instantly - even going as far as showing my sister and cousin her videos.

I am devastated by this news.

I actually feel heartbroken and as if something inside of me has died; and I'm a man.

Very sad news to wake up to today

EDIT: Why the F**K is it always the genuinely good people???

EDIT: One of the first videos of her I seen

edit on 11-6-2016 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2016 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You should get some rest, haven. Know that she is ok now.

easyer said than done

thanks thogh x

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I know you're sad. She wouldn't want you to be. She wouldn't want a whole bunch of people to be sad. You should share her music and videos wherever you can. That would be a nice thing to do.

i know you mean well but how? how do i carryon like nothing has happned, tell you id someone is not organising a memorial for her in the us i willl even though i coulnt go because usa are ficks and i ws caught with somthing i shoulnd have had never mind inhalin oh how i was naughty,even though lega most places the mark on my visa syas drug possetiojn, i could have been valium off the doc or anything,,wish i had a few alium sleep this nightmare off

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I wanted to put this up before I went to sleep.

abcnewsgo

n a statement, her rep (Wanda Miglio) said, "It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord.

Her family will create a go fund me, can't post it on ATS (t&C) but the link was not functioning anyway. It can be searched in the next couple of days.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

simply amazing rest in peace Christina live on through yore music

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You don't want to be the person who starts the thread and yet you are the exact person that starts the thread? Well that makes no sense, but you have no sense so might as well do it.

Why do people kill innocent people...God did it. That's it go to God and blame it. No reason another human being kills another, it is God's fault, just believe in that and it will remove you from all the injustice in the world.

I understand if you are sad becuase someone was murdered, but thousands of people are murdered every day, and that is the crazy thing about life, sometimes people die and sometimes we survive. So might as well survive as best to your ability. If you start to question why it haooened to her, then you will lead your self into a deadly circle of why not you. Don;t question life, question what other's take away from your life and answer with a better statement.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

a reply to: reldra

I wanted to put this up before I went to sleep.

abcnewsgo

n a statement, her rep (Wanda Miglio) said, "It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord.

Her family will create a go fund me, can't post it on ATS (t&C) but the link was not functioning anyway. It can be searched in the next couple of days.
i was her friend i knew she was not making it why my idol muhmad ali and Christina in three days i dont even now what emotion is suitable

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
she is awesome Still hope i wake tomorrow and this never happened

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
WOW!!! This is horrible news ! She was so young and on a path to a big career ....so sad. ....was it a psycho stalking fan who shot her or a Jealous ex ? Does anyone know ?...wow...I feel sad for her family friends and fans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join