It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect is real. There is something changing reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Imagine a reality where only left ever existed, left will always be to your left and could never be pointed to...It's ALWAYS a matter of perspective... a lot of my deep thinking is done in association of perception, attempting to build it up and break it down. Ultimately what we see we perceived, reality or "left" is always going to be measured up by what is perceived as "right" otherwise it might as well be up or down.

"The Laws of Nature are not rules controlling the metamorphosis of what is, into what will be. They are descriptions of patterns that exist, all at once... " - Genius; the Life and Science of Richard Feynman

I really can't claim to understand quantum mechanics because quite honestly I don't but the link you are conveying is something I've thought about also. The atom/wave experiment where basically an atom is only an atom because it was forced to make a decision on where to manifest itself... As I understand it, the atom was only an atom because it was perceived, if we don't measure it the atom is a wave.

It just hit me that we have perceived reality all wrong, our reality works with math, it desires the atoms but imagine the possibilities if we only perceived the waves...

This theory accounts for all known real psy phenomena, and has been completely predictive, as has been quantum mechanics.

A poster PrettyKellyBear wrote a thread on UFO phenomena the other day that caught my attention www.abovetopsecret.com...

He mentions the possibility of "willing" UFO's to exist and I must say it's a thought that has interrupted my mind concerning my own sightings. The answers mystics have toyed simple men like me with... They seem to point in this direction you are portraying but in all honesty I must say this.

What am I to do with it? I'm a strong believer in that old saying "measure what is measurable, make measurable what is not" yet I'm guessing is I'll never get to the answers I've questioned for with that line of thinking.

Zeno logically proved, a LONG time ago, that 'motion' is as impossible as the 'time' that measures it!
Science is finally catching up to what the mystics have known for millennia; that all is One, and for anything to 'change', the entirety of the Universe must also be 'changed'!
That is man's vanity that we imaginary egoic images vainly believe can actually alter the Universe to make our life a bit more (what usually boils down to) 'comfortable'!

I'd love to pick your brain on this topic over a few good pints lol, everything is connected but I'll stand by my approach that the best way is to measure or make perceivable the universe... Waves be damned

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Well yes, but if reality is just a matrix?

My point is this... Sometimes the way we observe, our perspectives bend what we observe.
I'm sure you're familiar with the studies hoping to prove reality is a matrix..
And how much does science know about observers other than humans?

I just don't think we know enough yet to understand (either in the fields of quantum physics or psychology).
If it's simple hallucinations... Boring...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
As you requested a more in-depth conversation, I sent you an IM.
Please feel welcome to get in touch.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Joneselius
changing history to suit their lack of understanding.

How do you correlate your 'understanding' of 'history' with Einstein's; "The 'past' and the 'future' are merely persistent illusions!"?

Aww . dont bring Einstein into this . If anyone , bring Tesla.

I find Einstein somewhat functional as a prodigious prophylactic for petulant automatic gainsayers.
Like a talisman...
Who's going to argue with the Alfred? *__-

Dont know what you just said , but dang I like it

Hahahaha!
What I said is that Einstein is such a venerable icon, rather like a God of the intellect, that those folks immaturely inclined to argue just for the sake of arguing are often stunned, by his talismanic (prophylactic) name, into silent acceptance, or (Dog forbid) actual thought.
I rather enjoyed coming up with that sentence.
There might be a poet in there yet! *__-

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Not this kiddo. I do not believe his maximum allowed speed , nor his time dilation . I will debate anyone on those two. Bring it..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
First post but long time lurker so hi. Anyone else notice that a lot of these threads are started and the OP never seems to respond back? It is like they ask the question and sit back watching the replies without being bothered to answer questions posed.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Not this kiddo. I do not believe his maximum allowed speed , nor his time dilation . I will debate anyone on those two. Bring it..

What, exactly, do you want to debate?
'Time'? 'Motion'?
Appearances? Illusions? Make-believe?
Anytime.
You can argue the 'appearances' (though obvious) and I can present the science and the philosophy.
But a philosophical 'argument' is NOT 'contentious', it is a sharing of supported Perspectives in a certain limited context.

Every Perspective is unique every moment!

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - The First Law of Soul Dynamics (Book of Fudd)

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

"The acceptance and understanding of other Perspectives furthers our acquaintance with Reality!"

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sure. This one guy I met once named Vikkor Mallansohn told me it was sort of his job to travel through time and commit reality changes to lessen human suffering throughout the ages. Some folks criticize him and his organization for meddling, but i think they're pretty noble for at least trying.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
Sure. This one guy I met once named Vikkor Mallansohn told me it was sort of his job to travel through time and commit reality changes to lessen human suffering throughout the ages. Some folks criticize him and his organization for meddling, but i think they're pretty noble for at least trying.

Thank him for easing my pain by renaming the Bearenstain into Bearenstein. That was really un-bear-able

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Some of it might just be people not knowing how to spell certain names/words/titles correctly....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join