It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Stephen Hawkings really an Imposter?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Okay, first off I mean no offence to Stephen Hawkings, his family or sufferers of ALS. This is merely a conspiracy put forward by others and one which tweaked my interest too.

I want you to look at the two photos of him below. The one on the left is from 1970 and the one on the right from 1990 - twenty years apart...

Now what got me intrigued was the notion put forward that, given he has a degenerative disease like ALS of who the longest other survivor lived only for a further twenty years, how is it he does not appear to have aged that dramatically, but even appears to have fuller cheeks and differently coloured hair/ eyebrows?

I hope that this thread can be taken as an attempt at conspirital discussion and not an attack or slur on Stephen and other sufferers.

edit on 9-6-2016 by kuraijanai2013 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

I hope that this thread can be taken as an attempt at conspirital discussion and not an attack or slur on Stephen and other sufferers.

Probably shiuld have researched the condition and the variation before posting then...
The time it took to make a new thread vice a quick google search.

Please don't take this the wrong way

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes, I mean even the spectacle style has changed.

In all seriousness though, it could be a possibility, he is a bit of a cash cow for physics after all.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

You specifically HAVE insulted Mr. Hawkings, his family and sufferers of the condition. Why start this insinuation of a conspiracy if you DIDNT mean to do this very thing?

Its not even funny. Its intentionally trollish of you....and no, its not ok to just "what-if" on him or the condition. I feel bad for you.

Sometimes, it's ok. This time, I'd be ashamed to be you. "Can't think of anything else to conspire about?

As a member, I'd don't think either I'm alone in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow! Looks like you might be onto something. He looks completely different. From the teeth, to the hair color and even structure. I realize this is a degenerative disease, but he seems to look fuller, fresher and younger. I don't doubt that there is something to the "imposterizing" of people who can be used as an influence on society.

link   
HAWKING. It's Stephen Hawking.

+15 more 
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You specifically HAVE insulted Mr. Hawkings, his family and sufferers of the condition. Why start this insinuation of a conspiracy if you DIDNT mean to do this very thing?

Its not even funny. Its intentionally trollish of you....and no, its not ok to just "what-if" on him or the condition. I feel bad for you.

Sometimes, it's ok. This time, I'd be ashamed to be you. "Can't think of anything else to conspire about?

As a member, I'd don't think either I'm alone in my opinion.

Taking the middle ground is it insulting to suggest this because he has a disability then?

There is a conspiracy that claims that Paul Mcartney is a replacement and I have never seen anyone insulted at the suggestion.

If so could it not be said that by discounting the theory "because" he has a disabilty is wrong?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

On the contrary, YOU have been insulted. The OP specified no offense.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Based on your pictures provided, his eye color seems to have changed as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Who ever it is he can dribble and fill his adult diapers but thats about it,if you believe that computer voice is his then I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No, but it should be. To create something for the sake the "what-if"...especially in the disadvantaged-disabled segments of society of which I work in myself...is shameful. Sorry...but it is. And I AM open minded.

For starting this thread, would it be ok then to discuss the OP member as being crazy, deluded, deranged, out-of-touch etc? Of course not.

The topic is offensive as its obviously flawed and insensitive.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
You whiny little so and so

Mate i reckon you need some real problems in your life if youre gonna get worked up about this.
Anyone who wasnt going out of their way to find offence would have seen the OP was sincere.

On topic: those 2 pics do look very different and not just age wise.
Whats even weirder is the more recent pic he looks younger and healthier

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In the right pic he looks younger and left older going by the dates of the pics, strange.

I don't think he's an "impostor", mainly cause it would be hard to make an exact replica of the man we see today, that said not impossible.

To me Mr Hawking is Mr Hawking.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have pictures of my mum and dad from the seventies and they look older than they do now, I think it's perhaps more to do with the quality of the cameras back then to now. Hair colour etc can't really be commented on imo as he could well be as vain as most and like to colour over the greys. Personally I do think it is the one and only

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tralfamadorable

Im hardly offended. But Ill defend Mr. Hawkings and others likewise afflicted. Even the starting of this thread is insensitive..let alone the TITLE.

Some things are fun to speculate. Others are insensitive, obviously based in an obvious untruth, and hurtful to families with like-affected family members, just for the sake of "discussion or conspiracy"...and because WE CAN here...

This is one of those. So, to all...proceed because its fun to speculate, right? *

*I wont respond further to any comment, so no response to that required here.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tralfamadorable
Wow! Looks like you might be onto something. He looks completely different. From the teeth, to the hair color and even structure. I realize this is a degenerative disease, but he seems to look fuller, fresher and younger. I don't doubt that there is something to the "imposterizing" of people who can be used as an influence on society.

Hair dye

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Okay, first off I mean no offence to Stephen Hawkings, his family or sufferers of ALS. This is merely a conspiracy put forward by others and one which tweaked my interest too.

I want you to look at the two photos of him below. The one on the left is from 1970 and the one on the right from 1990 - twenty years apart...

Now what got me intrigued was the notion put forward that, given he has a degenerative disease like ALS of who the longest other survivor lived only for a further twenty years, how is it he does not appear to have aged that dramatically, but even appears to have fuller cheeks and differently coloured hair/ eyebrows?

That is clearly the same person, in my opinion.

Hair loses pigment with age, especially during 20 years. That is why his hair is a different color.

I'm just speculating about why he looks less gaunt in the more recent picture. I do not know much about his disease, but people do tend to gain weight as they age. Also, maybe it has something to do with medical advancements keeping him healthier. Whatever the cause, that is still the same dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tralfamadorable

His eyes look bluish in both photos. With different lighting and everything, eyes can look different shades in different pictures.
And actually, blue eyes are not blue because of pigment. They have no pigment in the stroma. The blue color is caused by something happening when the light that enters the eye is scattered back.
blue eyes
Anyway, eyes can look different in different pics.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Great point. I think if this is considered by people to be off-limits because of his condition, that would be insulting - mainly to people with disabilities. People with "disabilities" generally don't want to be treated as fragile or "less than" people without "disabilities."

Regarding the question, I think it's the same guy in both pictures (and times) - too many markers match perfectly. I can't say with any certainty, however, that the words coming from the "computer voice" are words/thoughts initiated by him. They could as easily be as not be.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Great point. I think if this is considered by people to be off-limits because of his condition, that would be insulting - mainly to people with disabilities. People with "disabilities" generally don't want to be treated as fragile or "less than" people without "disabilities."

Regarding the question, I think it's the same guy in both pictures (and times) - too many markers match perfectly. I can't say with any certainty, however, that the words coming from the "computer voice" are words/thoughts initiated by him. They could as easily be as not be.

I agree on both points, in my opinion both pics are the same person although a good friend of mine is convinced otherwise, I will try and find the research he based his opinion on.

As to not allowing people to speculate conspiracies because someone is disabled I would think that was worse than proposing it personally.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join