It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Stephen Hawkings really an Imposter?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I heard an interesting rumor that Hawking is brain dead and TPTB put words through his talking machine.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
OK. I will be that guy...

Photochopped! [Already posted. Oh well, at least I am no longer "that guy"]

(Nobody has said that yet. Or, "Chinese lantern"!)

Stephen Hawkings is an imposter! He adds an "s" to his last name so you do not get confused with the real Stephen Hawking.
(fun mode off)

What about the Mandela Effect hypothesis? I personally don't see it (not looking the same some 20 years later) but it is a conspiracy flag to be raised (if one so chose to do so).
edit on 9-6-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: pipped at a funny

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Welcome to ats, where nearly everything is offensive to somebody, somewhere, often based on nothing more than a "what if" question.

Some sympathy there, but It is really just a twist on the, 'Flat Earth' meme, which is presented as propounding the obvious by a picture or two, when it clearly is not the case.
ATS does do better than that crap, and from the members input, and I have seen some really good information pass through here....keyword, information.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Pretty sure illness doesn't go by the book....

Am really glad the guy's still around, given everything that he has been thru.

Gives hope to those who have the same condition, and that's what should count, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Interesting. The hair is intriguing, because it tends to darken with age, not get lighter, till it goes grey or white. That said, he could dye it. The face looks fuller as well, which is a bit odd. Nothing like proof, but interesting theory.

And, no, I don't think it's insensitive to talk about this, either. No one thought it was insensitive to suggest that Nicolas Cage might be a vampire. All considered, Hawking might find this idea amusing.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Okay, first off I mean no offence to Stephen Hawkings, his family or sufferers of ALS. This is merely a conspiracy put forward by others and one which tweaked my interest too.

I want you to look at the two photos of him below. The one on the left is from 1970 and the one on the right from 1990 - twenty years apart...

Now what got me intrigued was the notion put forward that, given he has a degenerative disease like ALS of who the longest other survivor lived only for a further twenty years, how is it he does not appear to have aged that dramatically, but even appears to have fuller cheeks and differently coloured hair/ eyebrows?

I hope that this thread can be taken as an attempt at conspirital discussion and not an attack or slur on Stephen and other sufferers.

Its easy to see the bottom teeth of both men and it obvious that one has long bottom teeth and one has short bottom teeth. Our teeth do not grow when we past a certain age (dunno what that age is) This more than anything elee barring image manipulation, shows the two blokes are different. Even the eye colour is different. Does our eye colour change as we age?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
No, but it should be. To create something for the sake the "what-if"...especially in the disadvantaged-disabled segments of society of which I work in myself...is shameful. Sorry...but it is. And I AM open minded.

For starting this thread, would it be ok then to discuss the OP member as being crazy, deluded, deranged, out-of-touch etc? Of course not.

The topic is offensive as its obviously flawed and insensitive.

1. You are not Stephen Hawking. It's therefore not your offence to take, but his — if he wishes to.
2. You attack the OP because he merely suggested a possible conspiracy involving somebody that happens to be disabled?
3. As a sufferer of anxiety, am I supposed to take offence when somebody with anxiety is scrutinised? Well, I won't even if you think I should...

The topic is NOT objectively offensive, flawed or insensitive.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

the blisteringly obvious questions :

1 - in exactly which year did this alledged " proffessor hawking " impersonator replace the real proffessor ?

2 - where did " they " get this " imposter "

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tralfamadorable
a reply to: mysterioustranger

On the contrary, YOU have been insulted. The OP specified no offense.

Offense is not given, it is taken.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
No, but it should be. To create something for the sake the "what-if"...especially in the disadvantaged-disabled segments of society of which I work in myself...is shameful. Sorry...but it is. And I AM open minded.

For starting this thread, would it be ok then to discuss the OP member as being crazy, deluded, deranged, out-of-touch etc? Of course not.

The topic is offensive as its obviously flawed and insensitive.

1. You are not Stephen Hawking. It's therefore not your offence to take, but his — if he wishes to.
2. You attack the OP because he merely suggested a possible conspiracy involving somebody that happens to be disabled?
3. As a sufferer of anxiety, am I supposed to take offence when somebody with anxiety is scrutinised? Well, I won't even if you think I should...

The topic is NOT objectively offensive, flawed or insensitive.

Agreed, and what about homosexuals, ethnic minorities or dare I say it in the current climate transgender folks?

As I said before removing someone from speculation fbecause they are a minority is awfully offensive in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Is Stephen Hawkings really an Imposter?

Theoretically, Stephen Hawking may have arbitrarily achieved quantum superposition with equal probability of simultaneously both being indeterminately alive and inconclusively dead, establishing an indistinct uncertainty, only resolved when the wave function of cognitive processes of an observer is induced to collapse.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

edit on 10-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

He's 74 now. Which is old but a lot of people are still active at that age. So no I don't see how that could be. But anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
And btw he's a lying sob

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wrong question!

Right question: Is stephen hawking actually speaking through that chair electronic system? or is it MI6?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's him; I'm sure he dyes his hair and wears some make up to conceal his age.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Stephen holds The Lucasian Chair of Mathematics at Cambridge University, along with Michael Green.

It is one of the most prestigious academic posts in the world and some of the past chair holders were Issac Newton, Charles Baggage and Paul Dirac.

Try to imagine how intelligent one would have be to both hold that position, and be in the unfortunate physical condition that he is in.

He should be respected without question, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Try to imagine how intelligent one would have be to both hold that position, and be in the unfortunate physical condition that he is in.

What has his work produced? Fantasy. Either way, hes a silenced whistle-blower made example for the rest of us.

Theory is bull#.. Science and technology prove reality is well understood, playing dumb is getting YOU to handle their light work. As they abuse the fragmented Adamite consciousness.

Hawking contradicts more than any other religion. WHAT HAS EINSTEIN PRODUCED!?!? A STORY!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

I see your are no longer with us.
Predicatable.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I heard an interesting rumor that Hawking is brain dead and TPTB put words through his talking machine.

His body died a few hours ago.

www.bbc.com...

I'm sure someone will start a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join