It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump assassinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I predict that if Donald Trump looks like he could win the election then it will be arranged that he will be killed by a drone strike, and that it will be blamed on hackers and cyber terrorism.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

No. He's controlled opposition, mate.

Otherwise he wouldn't have even had the chance to run as candidate in the first place.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ATS version of clickbait.

Can I predict that this prediction isn't based on any kind of actual 'prophecy' and just intuition from the OP?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's all:

panem et circenses
(Latin: Bread and Circus)
edit on 8-6-2016 by manuelram16 because: transl

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why would someone make such a complicated bond plot when they can just get a Mexican to do it and no one would question its motives

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I predict this thread gets 404'd.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't think that will happen, I'm no fan of trump but with a drone seems far fetched, not impossible though.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

No. He's controlled opposition, mate.

Otherwise he wouldn't have even had the chance to run as candidate in the first place.

*cough cough* Ron Paul *cough* Rand Paul *cough cough* Gary Johnson *cough* Elizabeth Warren *cough*.

It's funny how NONE of these folks are plastered all over every mainstream media outlet and painted as an "outsider," by the talking heads of corporate-owned media - yet Trump is.

He (Trump) is not "anti-establishment," and the fact that corporate-owned mainstream media (which used to be frowned upon on ATS) perpetuate the myth that Trump is an "outsider," or is "anti-establishment," should set off MASSIVE red flags for anyone who has been paying attention.

When Ron Paul was running how often did stations such as ABC, CNN, or FOX run with Dr. Ron Paul's isolationist foreign policy or the abolishment of the federal income tax? Where were all the talking pundits regarding him being "against D.C.," considering that Dr. Ron Paul actually IS against many forms of current authoritarian policies/legislation that other candidates (Trump/Hillary/Bernie) all support.

How about Rand Paul? How often did a corporate-owned media carry on the Libertarian Non-Aggression Principle and how that translates to the war on drugs and directly to a war on the rights of American citizens?

Trump is ABSOLUTELY controlled opposition and the corporate-owned media has been hard at work painting the illusion that he's an "outsider," and "anti-establishment," although he falls directly in line by meeting with Henry Kissinger to formulate a foreign policy (LOL). What's next? Trump meets with Alan Greenspan to discuss economic equality?

If Trump were to be as "anti-establishment," as people scream and yell him out to be - a Ron Paul media blackout would ensue - not this. Within four short years we went from "elections are rigged and voting is manipulated," to "vote for X, it's the only way to save our nation!!"

This is political pandering 101, and considering that the vast majority of Americans seem to suffer from some sort of collective amnesia - I'm honestly not surprised that, once again, millions are falling for the empty promises and fancy speeches by those who have no intention on living up to their word.

Donald Trump is going to be killed off by a drone strike.... lol okaY.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I predict trump will marry a Muslim Mexican and build a giant wall around his house so their love can blossom. I think I'm pretty accurate

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I predict Trump will win the presidency and will build a wall around the middle east.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Nah, after CNN gets Hilary elected, Trump will be paid hansomely by the Clinton Foundation to build some building somewhere as his reward for screwing up the election.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

well, it is in the dreams and predictions forum. no 'actual prophecy' necessary.
what is an 'actual' prophecy anyway ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

He can't win if the boys running the show don't want him too. There is the small matter of the 49/51 flip built into the voting software. . . . It seems like almost nobody realizes that. It's a known fact that our electronic voting system is rigged and that it has been since 2000, hell there is video of the guy that was paid to write the program testifying in front of the Ohio (?) Supreme Court in 2004.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I predict you'll be on some kind of list within the next 24 hours if you aren't already lol.

But as far as your prediction goes, it seems far fetched to me, but we'll see if you have the last laugh or not.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
I predict trump will marry a Muslim Mexican

ROTFLMAO..... Good Luck finding one!
edit on 8-6-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Sounds like an episode of 24!

Hail Jack Bauer

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i predict there will never be a day when any man can 'see', predict, determine, change, or have any bearings the future... at all. ill take that prediction to my grave.(in the future)

what can happen, will.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Don't be a "YUGE" scrooge.

YUGE ! YUGE ! YUGE !

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
September 11, 2016

Could Hillary be so "wounded" and fearful now.. that she could indeed have Donald Trump severely wounded, or totally disposed of? I really am starting to worry about this after Hillary's latest public medical emergency at the 911 Memorial remembrances today. She knows that everything possible is going wrong, all at once.
edit on 9/11/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary's Wounded Animal Defenses Could Kick In???

top topics

join