It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"To Bernie voters left out in the cold by a rigged system, we welcome you with open arms".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

we're going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,"

I think the Clintons are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to politics and would take even trump over Hillary, but I have to call BS on that.

If trump had any real earth shattering info on the Clintons, he would have likely released it before she made it this far.

Ofcourse their is a small chance that he felt she was the weaker candidate and wanted her to seal the nomination before releasing anything worthwhile that could have caused Bernie to have won?

However I expect nothing major to be released that we haven't covered here on ATS in regards to the Clintons. It will likely be nothing more than the Cruz bombshell about an affair that was already public known. Although Cruz wasn't able to recover after that time frame , so here is to hoping without holding our breath on taking her out of the running.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So the average Bernie supporter has to ponder, "Do I hate Hillary more, or Trump"

Gary Johnson is a protest vote, at best. But it's a free country, by all means.

I honestly don't see Trump would embrace people that have shown scorn and hatred for him and attacked his supporters and cops physically. "Fig Leaf"? Okay. If that's his choice.

I wouldn't spend 2 seconds on a group that despises me overall, but maybe that's why I'm not in politics.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You know who else thinks Trump says racist things? Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You know who else thinks Trump says racist things? Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan.

And you know who Paul Ryan stumped for?

Luis Gutierrez, the La Raza open border Democrat.

And he also supporters TPP

And he also has done NOTHING in decades of being a public servant...NOTHING.

So who is Paul Ryan to speak? Paul Ryan is as USELESS as Boobs on a doorknob, and he's going to lose his seat to Paul Nehlan and be shown the door.
edit on 203pm3010America/Chicago16CDT10America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Silly boy, you really think I'm a Democrat huh? I'm not going to vote for Clinton or a pathological lying scam artist either. Scroll up to see who will be getting my vote.

Speaking of voting, I recall you being dissatisfied with all the GOP candidates & said you weren't gonna vote but I wonder, will you be voting for Trump? I ask because when you pop into Trump threads your attitude is clearly pro Trump so are you voting for hi because he's the GOP nominee?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bernie can't support hillary he would turn his back on his supporters. Bernies apeal and the reason I voted for him is he isn't a typical Democrat. He is against everything a candidate like hillary stands for. She is the apitimy of a politician. I have lots of friends that supported Bernie and we discussed what's next and it runs the gambit. But I'd say about 50 percent say they can't vote hillary. And many like myself are taking a look at the Democrats response to Trump and thinking he could be a possible alternative.

The unfortunate thing is he brings along his own baggage as well. If Trump wants to apeal to people he needs to get rid of this attitude he has with narcasism. People believe Bernie when he said he would fight for the people can't say Trump has convinced me yet. But I'll say this if Trump plays his cards right he could get all the Bernie supporters and win in a landslide. People are tired of politicians and government in general.
edit on 6/7/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ask me if I CARE what Paul Ryan says.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Who is he to speak? He's the speaker of the house but if that somehow isn't good enough to for you many of the GOP are upset over Trumps recent remarks so it's no longer fair to say that only Bernie supporters call him a racist when even his own party is now calling him that. That said, they still support him. Republicans, derp.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Speaking of voting, I recall you being dissatisfied with all the GOP candidates & said you weren't gonna vote but I wonder, will you be voting for Trump?

Didn't in my primary.

But if it comes down to it.

I just might have to bite the bullet.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Then I guess you care what Sanders supporters say then, right? So you'll attack us for calling Trump a racist but when GOP politicians are upset over his racist remarks all the sudden you don't care?

Shocking Neo, shocking.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So you'll attack us for calling Trump a racist

I sure will since yall are pushing PROPAGANDA.

Numero uno.

www.uvm.edu...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Who is he to speak? He's the speaker of the house but if that somehow isn't good enough to for you many of the GOP are upset over Trumps recent remarks so it's no longer fair to say that only Bernie supporters call him a racist when even his own party is now calling him that. That said, they still support him. Republicans, derp.

You obviously don't know the inside baseball on Ryan.

The MAJORITY of Registered Republicans want him out, even the Anti Trump GOP voters.

He's useless, and his words have very little weight nowadays. Especially with the fact that he will be voted out because his challenger is going to beat the pants off of him.

Paul Ryan is do nothing nobody going nowhere.

edit on 209pm3011America/Chicago16CDT11America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Well, I didn't get to vote for who I wanted in my states primary thanks to election board shenanigans but I still voted. How could you not vote? Your whole identity here on ATS is politics yet you didn't vote? Well, I guess it is your right to not vote but usually those who don't vote don't care for politics in the first place.

So instead of biting the bullet and voting for a con artist who only wants to make Trump great again why not vote for Gary Johnson? Are you married to the GOP? If so, talk about Battered Wife Syndrone.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

And we've hit a brick wall. Right, it's always the lefts fault, never acknowledge the rights wrong doings, or in this case agreement that Trump is capable of being a racist.

Remember everyone, only the left pushes propaganda.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Is that a white camacho I see in those youtube stills?

He's got strippers hanging out behind him and everything.
it has electrolytes

link   
There's been a sudden spike in Gary Johnson threads on ATS today. For some reason it makes me think of a drowning person gasping for air.

link   

Then I guess you care what Sanders supporters say then, right? So you'll attack us for calling Trump a racist but when GOP politicians are upset over his racist remarks all the sudden you don't care?

Shocking Neo, shocking.

Not only do you call him 'racist', you attack his supporters like HYENAS waiting for a kill. You guys attacked cops. You attacked women. You confiscated property. Blocked emergency vehicles. Attacked police ANIMALS. And loads have waved Mexican flags while doing it.

What's worse?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You obviously are ignoring that he GOP just called Trump a racist but I'm not going to dance in circles with you discrediting them because it's a waste of time. We could spend all day discrediting every politician and most definitely Donald Trump.

But at the end of the day, Trump said another racist thing and finally the GOP had to say something. It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And we've hit a brick wall. Right, it's always the lefts fault, never acknowledge the rights wrong doings, or in this case agreement that Trump is capable of being a racist.

Remember everyone, only the left pushes propaganda.

The Left has become such a propaganda arm, that's it's no longer viewed as propaganda.

When you can accomplish that, you job is done and you are GOOOOOOD.

So I must say Kudos to you guys. You are REALLY good at what you do. Impressive.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You obviously are ignoring that he GOP just called Trump a racist but I'm not going to dance in circles with you discrediting them because it's a waste of time. We could spend all day discrediting every politician and most definitely Donald Trump.

But at the end of the day, Trump said another racist thing and finally the GOP had to say something. It's that simple.

No, the "GOP" did not. Paul Ryan did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join