It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yep, it does reveal a lot.

It reveals that you lied.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

"poor Baby Jesus" is a form of mocking. And you wonder why I dont have respect for you and why I refuse to do as you will. So because I do not submit to your will, you attempt to destroy my reputation. Nice, that is more reason why I refuse to give in to either YOU, Augustus & bruce. (and those within your PACK.)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Your opinion, it does NOT make it true.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

"poor Baby Jesus" is a form of mocking. And you wonder why I dont have respect for you and why I refuse to do as you will. So because I do not submit to your will, you attempt to destroy my reputation. Nice, that is more reason why I refuse to give in to either YOU, Augustus & bruce. (and those within your PACK.)

I don't have respect for anyone that lies. You have flat out lied about what is in Morals & Dogma.

Poor crying adult Jesus.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: hellobruce

You display a lot of arrogance speaking for everyone on this board.

Im glad someone else notices that. The problem is people are afraid to speak up .

imo if they truly believed none of what you say holds any truth they would have not bothered for 8 pages long saying repeating over and over again "you are a liar".

Also their claim that you are "Vilifying Lilith" made it pretty obvious where they are comming from. I did have a good laugh about it though.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

How can the FACT that it's not in the book be an opinion?

You're so silly, but adult Jesus is weeping.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't have respect for anyone that lies. You have flat out lied about what is in Morals & Dogma.

Poor crying adult Jesus.

I dont have respect for anyone who lies about me and character assasinates me. It is very similar to MURDER.

Choose your words wisely, because youve been character assasinating me along with the PACK. You came into MY thread, I did not come into YOURS.

Golden Rule, do unto others as ye would do unto thyself.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 18:02:44 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 18:02:44 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Poor crying adult Jesus.

Extremely petty and childish. This is looks more like a elementary school dog piling.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 18:04:51 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You came into MY thread, I did not come into YOURS.

As soon as you hit 'submit' this became Above Top Secret's thread and you cannot decide who does or does not participate in it. The end.

Oh, find that quote yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Poor crying adult Jesus.

I dont have respect for anyone who lies about me and character assasinates me. It is very similar to MURDER.
You assassinated your own character.

Choose your words wisely, because youve been character assasinating me along with the PACK. You came into MY thread, I did not come into YOURS.
You've been doing that yourself. Also, so what that I came into the thread? Public forum remember.

So quit the lies and maybe you'll stop getting treated like a liar.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That is not a opinion, but a fact.... a fact that everyone here can see!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Funny how here no one is lying but you....

link   

originally posted by: everyone

Poor crying adult Jesus.

Extremely petty and childish. This is looks more like a elementary school dog piling.

Meh.

That's your opinion.
edit on 662016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You came into MY thread, I did not come into YOURS.

As soon as you hit 'submit' this became Above Top Secret's thread and you cannot decide who does or does not participate in it. The end.

Oh, find that quote yet?

I decline to do as you will. I have Nothing to say to you. I made that clear months ago, but as a typical narcissist, you keep attacking until you win.

But see, I call you out on narcissism.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Seems pretty fitting for your claims that you won't back up.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Oh no. The YouTube videos hurt my feelings.

But not as bad as they would be if I go caught making up facts to suit my Original Post's agenda.

Find that Adonai quote yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I see through Narcissistic tactics, and after people see those videos, they will know who is right and who is wrong. Hence why I don't do as you please.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You don't supply evidence to back up your claims?

Not much of a thread if it's just based on no evidence then, is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh no. The YouTube videos hurt my feelings.

But not as bad as they would be if I go caught making up facts to suit my Original Post's agenda.

Find that Adonai quote yet?

Youtube videos with professional Psychologists. The era of "its only Youtube" has ended. It is a very old argument that does not make sense anymore. Thankfully millions have awakened to this fact. Hence why I am not afraid to call you out.

I post facts. not opinions.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I post facts. not opinions.

Except the whole Pike thing.

Twice.

Oh, and no one is going to watch hours worth of videos. Trust me on that one.

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join